Today, I will be sharing with you the recipe for healthy poppy seeds paste. It is an easy-peasy recipe that you can make at home following simple steps.
I was introduced to this recipe by a friend of mine. She used to make potatoes with this paste. And trust me, it tasted delicious. I was so fond of them that I wanted to know what goes into making those potatoes. She told me that the key ingredient is the poppy seed paste. No wonder I asked her the recipe straight away to make the paste, tried it myself and here I am sharing its recipe with you all.
The first step in making Poppy Seeds Paste is to soak the seeds for 3 hours in water. Then, transfer it to the blending jar and add green chilies and salt to it. Grind them all finally and voila, the paste is ready to use.
This is just a summary of the recipe, more details are mentioned below. I love how simple and easy this recipe is. You can add this paste to your dishes. You can cook vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes in it. You can make it for a surprise visitor at your place. This sauce is rich in flavor and worth all the efforts that go into making it. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Texas BBQ Sauce– This is a combination of sweet and spicy. It has a bold taste which makes it best to be paired with meats like chicken, pork, and beef. This sauce is rich in flavor and worth all the efforts that go into making it.
2. Pomegranate Molasses– Pomegranate molasses is a healthy and tasty juice that can be prepared very easily. Let’s see how you can make this delicious recipe at your home.
3. Provencal Sauce– The Provençale sauce is a fragrant tomato sauce made with sautéed onions, garlic, capers, olives, and Herbes de Provence. It’s delicious served with meat, poultry, and fish.
4. Green Goddess Dressing– Green goddess dressing is a healthy recipe enriched with the nutrients of many herbs and yogurt. In this post, let’s see how you can prepare this awesome recipe at your home.
Poppy Seeds Paste
- ⅓ cup White Poppy Seeds
- 3 Green Chilies
- ½ tsp Salt
- Soak the white poppy seeds for 3 hours in warm water.
- Add them in the blending jar with ¼ cup warm water, chillis and salt. Blend them into a smooth paste.
- Store it in the jar and use it when needed.
If you have any other queries, feel free to ask me your questions regarding the recipe. I will be happy to help you. Also, if you have any suggestions for a recipe you like to hear about. Let me know in the comment section below. I will love to hear your suggestions. Have a good day!