McDonald’s honey mustard sauce is a delicious and easy-to-make sauce. It has 3 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. You can make it easily at home and store it for future use.
One of my favorite sauces that they serve at McDonald’s is the honey mustard sauce. They serve it along with fries and burgers. I always want that dip along with all of the meals that I order, or else it just feels like those burgers lack something.
To make McDonald’s honey mustard sauce, you simply need to put honey, mustard sauce and Heinz 57 sauce in the bowl. Mix them thoroughly and your delicious sauce is ready!
This was just a snippet of the complete recipe. Written below is the complete recipe of this Honey Mustard Sauce that you can easily make at your home and enjoy any time anywhere you want. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce– Big Mac is McDonald’s signature burger that is popular all over the world. The secret behind its taste is the secret sauce that McDonald’s uses in its burger and today, I am going to tell you how you can make that secret sauce at your home.
2. Taco Bell Baja Sauce– This sauce is a traditional dish of Mexico. It is served with corn or wheat tortilla in the famous Mexican fast-food chain Taco Bell.
3. Arby’s Horsey Sauce– Arby’s Horsey Sauce is a classic sauce that we all love. Arby’s has many great items on the Arby’s menu. This sauce has just the right amount of heat, and it is easy to make at home.
4. McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce– One of my favorite desserts that McDonald’s serves is Hot Fudge Sauce on their ice creams. That chocolate sauce is the best thing that you can have as that topping.
Mcdonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tsp Prepared Mustard
- 1 tsp Heinz 57 Sauce
- Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
- Mix them well using a spatula or whisk.
Try this sauce and tell us how well you liked it. We would love to hear from you and know your thoughts and reviews about this recipe. Also, comment your suggestions and recipes below and I’ll try y best to help you. Till then, have a great day and keep cooking!