Making tacos at home will also be your favorite part now as you will soon get to know the recipe of the sauce, which plays a vital role in the taste of the taco. You can even use this sauce in your burrito and fajitas. Well, this explains well that Baja Sauce is the heart of almost every Mexican cuisine.
Taco is Mexican cuisine. It is a traditional dish of Mexico. It is a corn or wheat tortilla with some sauce and filling. Taco Bell is an American chain of restaurants that serves the best tacos around the globe. Baja Sauce is one of the main ingredients of tacos. It gives the right flavor to the taco. It consists of different peppers and spices and is really easy to make.
To make Taco Bell Baja sauce, take a grinder jar. Add red bell peppers, jalapenos and onion in it and grind them till they form a smooth paste. Take 4 teaspoons of this paste in a bowl and add mayonnaise and seasoning. Mix well and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
Here, I am sharing the complete recipe of the Baja Sauce. Have a look! But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce– This sauce became popular when it was featured in an episode of “Rick and Morty.” Let’s what is so special in this sauce and how you can make it at your home.
2. Taco Bell Tostada– Tostada is a golden tortilla of crispy consistency and rough mixture in Mexican cuisine. It is flat to hold all of the toppings. Being one of the tastiest food, Taco Bell Tostada is quite famous among a wide section of people.
3. McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce– Have you ever tasted the McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce that they serve you along with those fries and burgers? I love that sauce and now anyone can make it at their home.
4. Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce– Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce is a very famous dip that Taco Bell serves with their Nachos. This recipe is also labeled jalapeno cheese sauce.
Taco Bell Baja Sauce Recipe
- Food Processor
- ¼ Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Sliced Jalapeno
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- ¼ Cracked Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- To the grinding jar of the food processor, add bell peppers, jalapeno and onions. Grind them into a smooth paste.
- Spoon out four teaspoons of this paste in another bowl and to this add mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, cumin and black pepper on it. Mix them well.
- Cover this and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
I hope you liked the recipe. Do not forget to share your experience in the comment section. Also, if you have any query, feel free to mention them in the comments as well. Suggestions are also welcome. Till then, happy eating!