Sha Cha sauce is a very famous Chinese sauce that is primarily used in many Asian cuisines. This sauce is made of sha cha powder, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vegetable oil combined. The sauce is also known as Chinese BBQ sauce.
This sauce is used as a dipping sauce for most of the cases, but you can also use the Sha cha sauce to marinate or to grill different types of chicken or meats stir-fry dishes, or can be used as a base in soups as its spicy taste elevates the taste of every dish. One of the most popular dishes in which Sha Cha sauce is used is the Sha Cha Beef Stir-Fry.
The recipe of Sha cha sauce involves heating a wok and adding oil to it. Now, add peanut butter and Sha cha powder in it the wok. Then, add the milk to it and mix everything. At last, add sugar and mix until it turns red.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the detailed instructions are mentioned below. So, make sure you refer to the complete recipe below. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Pizza Sauce– For all you pizza lovers, I am here to make your life easy-peasy and delicious with my pizza sauce recipe. It is an excellent alternative to the packaged Pizza Sauce that is available in the market.
2. Red Pepper Coulis– Red pepper coulis is mainly a combination of bell peppers and vinegar. It is a kind of thin sauce made of vegetables or fruit puree.
3. Famous Dave’s BBQ Sauce– This copycat recipe has an intake of many ingredients but when combined, they make an awesome barbecue sauce. The recipe adds a sweet and hot flavor to your food.
4. Bacon Gravy– Bacon gravy is made of milk and bacon grease and can be served with biscuits. The recipe is very simple and easy to make. The recipe is my favorite dip to have with biscuits during breakfast time.
Sha Cha Sauce Recipe
- 150 g Sha Cha Powder
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 250 g Peanut Butter
- 20 g Sugar
- 120 g Milk
- Heat a wok and add oil to it.
- Put the peanut butter and Sha cha powder in it the wok and mix well.
- Add milk to it and mix everything.
- At last, add sugar to it and stir until the mixture turns red.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of Sha Cha Sauce. I highly recommend you try this sauce with your food and share your experience with us in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.