Have you ever thought of making a cake without milk? The recipe I am sharing with you is funnel cake without milk.
Funnel cakes are cakes that do not need to be baked; instead, you have to fry the dough. This no-bake cake will be loved by kids as well as adults. It is a simple and easy recipe to make. It will be a treat having them. Trust me, and it will vanish as soon as you make them.
Baking funnel cake requires dough made out of flour with boiled sugar, water, butter, and salt. Add one egg at a time and mix. Fill it in the piping bag and make a free lattice pattern in heated oil. Cook them until brown. Dust them with powdered sugar on a paper towel.
You will love this delicious recipe without any doubt. It is a super easy recipe and a quick one too. There need not be any fuss about this recipe. If you love cakes, then you should definitely check out the other cake recipes that I’ve handpicked just for you.
1. Thunder Cake– This authentic and vintage thunder cake recipe is very easy to make. You can just prepare by following the steps I’ve mentioned.
2. Eccless Cake- Eccless cakes are one of the most authentic recipes of England. They go way back and are delicious. They are made by filling pastries and delicious sweet fillings and look like small pastry pockets.
3. Peach Dump Cake– An American dessert, Peach Dump Cake is quite an easy dish. It is made using four ingredients. It suits any occasion or celebration. The name Dump Cake suggests that the ingredients are dumped into the pan and baked.
4. Funnel Cake Bites– Funnel Cake Bites are golden fluffy sweet nuggets dusted with powdered sugar. They are crisp on the outside but soft inside. I assure you that once you taste them, you can’t stop yourself from having a dozen of them in a row.
Ingredients For Funnel Cake Without Milk
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 stick butter (6 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup eggs, about 4 large eggs and 2 whites
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Powdered sugar (for topping)
You can grab these ingredients at any supermarket. Or you may have them stocked up in your pantry already. You must be thinking about the time of preparation. So let’s take a look on that.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Funnel Cake Without Milk?
|Preparation Time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
This is really easy recipe of a cake. In only 20 minutes, cake will be ready. Take note of the steps to be followed to bake this cake.
Steps To Make Funnel Cake Without Milk
- Take a saucepan and boil water, sugar, butter and salt in it. Add flour to it and combine them well to form a dough.
- Transfer this to a standing mixer bowl and cool it down. Add one egg at a time and mix them at a slow speed. Make sure the egg gets completely combined before adding another egg.
- Once you get a smooth dough mixture, add the dough to a piping bag with a number 12 tip fitted to it.
- Take a heavy pan and heat1 ½ inches of oil in it. Make lattice patterns freely into the oil and cook them till they get brown. Flip them once.
- Remove the cake and drain it on paper towels. Dust it with powdered sugar.
- Serve hot.
You can even sprinkle some cinnamon powder to give it a great taste.
Nutritional Breakdown of Funnel Cake Without Milk
Check the calorie count of the funnel cake.
How To Make Funnel Cake Without Milk At Home | Video
Here is the video to help you in every step. If you want to know more details of the recipe, kindly watch this video as it will be great help to you.
Give this recipe a try and share with me your reviews for this recipe. You can ask your queries without any hesitation. If you have any other recipe in mind which you want me to share, then feel free to write it up in the comment section below. And I will be glad to share that recipe too. Your suggestions are always welcome. Have a good day!