Ruth’s Chris Steak House is known for serving delicious steaks and extremely hearty meals, but did you know that they also do lovely Thanksgiving specials? So, this turkey day, how about relaxing with a lovely turkey dinner from Ruth’s Chris Steak House! Let us take a look at these specials and their prices in this article!
Ruth’s Chris Steak House will be serving up some impeccable specials on Thanksgiving this year. They will be open on holiday and serve a lovely dine-in pre-fixe meal for sure, but will also have an option of ordering a turkey dinner and sides to enjoy at home!
I bet the thought of a ready-to-eat turkey dinner does sound wonderful! Well, it truly is, as not only is it convenient, but also absolutely delicious! Let us take a look at what will be served in all these meals at Ruth’s Chris Steak House on Thanksgiving, along with their prices! However, although these are the mentioned prices, they may differ from one location to another.
What's In The Post
Ruth’s Chris Steak House Thanksgiving Specials
After reading the information provided above, you all are aware of the options available at Ruth’s Chris Steak House on Thanksgiving. The dine-in menu and also the Thanksgiving meal both feature appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts.
Along with these two options, they also have the option to order just sides if you would like. Of course, in case you have prepared a turkey already! The side options are truly a huge variety, with a lot to choose from, along with wine! In this section, I have explained in detail what each of these meal options will consist of, along with their prices, so let’s get started.
1. Thanksgiving Dine-In Prix Fixe Menu
The first option out of their Thanksgiving specials is, of course, their pre-fixed menu. This meal is the perfect option for anyone who truly wants to enjoy a feast of a lifetime on Thanksgiving day.
The meal consists of a choice of a starter, with options including Caesar salad, Steak House Salad, and a Louisiana Seafood Gumbo. Then comes the entree, the ever-awaited Turkey! Sliced, oven-roasted turkey breast will be served alongside homemade gravy, corn-bread herb stuffing, and cranberry relish.
Along with the turkey, you can also choose a side from options including garlic mashed potatoes, green beans with roasted garlic, creamed spinach, and sweet potato casserole. Finally, to end the meal on a sweet note, Ruth’s Chris Steak House will be serving a duo of pumpkin cheesecake and vanilla ice cream.
|Thanksgiving Dine-In Prix Fixe Meal (Adults)||$ 47.95|
|Thanksgiving Dine-In Prix Fixe Meal (Children)||$ 16.95|
2. Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner To-Go
In case you don’t want to specifically go out on Thanksgiving but still enjoy a full meal, Ruth’s Chris has the perfect option for you! You can opt for their full Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner To-Go, which is completely ready and only has to be reheated.
The reheating won’t be a task either, as they will provide you with all the instructions. All you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the feast! This feast has to be pre-ordered before November 19th, as mentioned by their official website.
If you are wondering what all this meal has to offer, let’s have a look at the same. The meal will include a choice of salad (either Caesar salad or Steak House salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette), a half-breast portion of roasted turkey, and homemade gravy.
The meal also includes cranberry relish, sausage-herb stuffing, and a choice of two sides. The side options include garlic mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, sweet potato casserole, or green beans with roasted garlic. Every single pre-packed meal is usually enough for four people.
|Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner To-Go||$ 195|
3. Sides To-Go
There may be chances that you would want to make your turkey at home, but making a bunch of sides will be a hassle. Even for that, you don’t need to worry a lot as you can straightaway order sides-to-go from Ruth’s Chris Steak House!
These sides are delicious and will provide you with the perfect variety you need for a Thanksgiving dinner. The side options are plenty and usually enough for ten people. You can choose from Cornbread Herb Stuffing, Creamed Spinach, Green Beans with Garlic, Mashed Potatoes, and Sweet Potato Casserole.
Moreover, you can also order yourself some fine wine out of their side-to-go options. They have two options available as of now at the same price. Yet again, you will have to pre-order the sides. The prices of all these sides and wine are given below.
|Cornbread Herb-Stuffing||$ 36.95|
|Creamed Spinach||$ 36.95|
|Green Beans With Garlic||$ 36.95|
|Mashed Potatoes||$ 36.95|
|Sweet Potato Casserole||$ 36.95|
|Cambria Chardonnay (750 ml)||$ 38.00|
|Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon (750 ml)||$ 38.00|
How To Order The Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner To-Go And Sides To-Go From Ruth’s Chris Steak House?
The turkey dinner to-go and sides to-go do seem like a great option to enjoy a turkey feast at home on Thanksgiving. But, since they are large portions made for a number of people, pre-ordering is necessary here. So, how exactly does that work for these meals?
To get the Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner To-Go or the Sides To-Go on turkey day, you will have to place your order online on their official website. That is the only way these orders can be placed.
Moreover, they have also specifically mentioned that all the orders must be placed before November 19th, Thursday, by 6 pm, along with a full advance payment for the same. You can also order food from their regular menu on Thanksgiving via their website or delivery platforms like UberEats, DoorDash, Grubhub, Postmates, and Seamless.
Similar Restaurants Offering A Thanksgiving Menu
- Cooper Hawks – Cooper Hawks will be serving a lovely set meal on Thanksgiving at their restaurant, along with some really great pre-packaged meals for a home celebration. Click the link to check these out!
- STK Steakhouse – STK Steakhouse will be whipping up some delicious turkey with all the works, for Thanksgiving this year. They have a Thanksgiving menu for dining-in and also for take away and delivery!
- Kenricks – Kenricks is offering a vast selection of Thanksgiving menu items, from turkey to everything in between! Moreover, the prices are extremely reasonable and the food is impeccable!
- Cracker Barrel – Cracker Barrel is one of those places that you can count on, to enjoy a hearty meal. This year for Thanksgiving, the chain has a number of specials which also include family meals to go, which you should surely check out!
- Boston Market – Although initially known for serving great chicken, Boston Market is surely one of those places that also serves juicy turkey. They will be offering a number of specials on Thanksgiving both for kids and adults that are definitely worth indulging in!
- Golden Corral – Golden Corral is known for serving an excellent buffet, for sure. But, they also have specials for Thanksgiving this year, which are not limited to just the buffet! Click the link to see what their Thanksgiving specials are!
- Gaylord Palms – Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention center is offering an excellent Thanksgiving buffet with a twist, for all their hotel guests this year. If you happen to be in Florida on turkey day, trust me, you wouldnt want to miss out on this buffet!
- IHOP – IHOP serves some of the best pancakes possible, but that really isnt all! This chain of restaurants also will be serving some really great Thanksgiving specials for adults and seniors too, which are truly delectable.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House has released three specials for Thanksgiving this year which is definitely worth a try. They will be serving a pre-fixe three-course Thanksgiving dinner on holiday, for which you will have to reserve a table in advance. Along with that, they will also be offering a Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner To-Go and Sides To-Go. All orders will have to be placed online by November 19th.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Has Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse released a special for dine-in on Thanksgiving?
Yes, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse has a pre-fixe three-course Thanksgiving dinner as a special for dining in on Thanksgiving.
Do the Turkey Dinner To-Go and Sides To-Go need to be pre-ordered?
Yes, the Turkey Dinner To-Go and Sides To-Go have to be pre-ordered.
How and when can the Thanksgiving dinners be ordered?
The Thanksgiving dinners will have to be ordered via their official website by the 19th of November.
How big are the Turkey Dinner To-Go and Sides To-Go?
The Turkey Dinner To-Go is enough for four people, whereas a single portion of Sides To-Go is enough for ten people.
Can the wines mentioned above also be ordered online?
Yes, you can pre-order the wines mentioned above on Ruth’s Chris Steak House’s official website.