IHOP, or International House Of Pancakes, is one place where you will leave with a full belly and a smile on your face. So, on holidays like Thanksgiving, how about indulging in delicious treats from the IHOP Thanksgiving menu? In this article, you will learn all about the IHOP Thanksgiving menu and also their prices.
IHOP, although known for serving some of the best pancakes possible, is also quite famous for serving lip-smacking savory food. For Thanksgiving this year, you can enjoy some turkey specials at IHOP, which will be available for a limited time. On average, a meal from IHOP’s Thanksgiving menu should cost around $ 10.29 – $ 15.99.
As you all already know now, the IHOP menu features some really delicious entrees, sandwiches, and burgers too. So, let us take a look at all these new Thanksgiving offerings. But, I would like to mention that the prices given in this article are for Glendale, California.
These may differ from one location to another. You can check out the prices for the location closest to you with the help of IHOP’s official website. Now, without further ado, let’s begin!
What's In The Post
IHOP Thanksgiving Specials
Regulars at IHOP would agree with me when I say the variety at this place is almost endless. It’s almost as if you want any sort of good old American comfort food; IHOP is one place where you can get all of it. So, yes, their pancakes, crepes, and breakfast options are surely not worth missing out on!
But that being said, their entrees, sandwiches, and appetizers are also a must-try. Keeping in mind how important turkey is on a day like Thanksgiving, IHOP has released some really delicious turkey options which are surely worth indulging in.
These turkey options are new entrees and an option of two sandwiches to choose from. The entrees are basically the same, just that they have been released under two different price ranges. Let us take a look at all of this a little more in detail!
1. All-Natural Roasted Turkey
Is it even Thanksgiving if there is no roasted turkey? Keeping the tradition in mind for turkey day, IHOP has launched a new entree this season, which is their all-natural roasted turkey. The turkey, as IHOP always claims, is freshly carved.
The roasted turkey breast is topped with turkey gravy and also served alongside two sides of your choice. Let me tell you here that the side options, too, are endless! You get to choose from broccoli, mashed potatoes, beans, side salad, rice, and even pancakes!
Although you already get two sides with this entree, you can choose to add a third one if you like and also a beverage at an extra cost. Coming down to the price range, the all-natural roasted turkey is available in two different forms, one for seniors and one for everyone else.
The contents of both these entrees are exactly the same, just that IHOP offers certain discounts to seniors, which is truly remarkable! Both price ranges for their all-natural roasted turkey are given below.
|All-Natural Roasted Turkey||$ 15.99|
|55+ All-Natural Roasted Turkey||$ 10.99|
2. Cali Roasted Turkey Melt
A lot of us like having turkey on Thanksgiving. But of course, that doesn’t necessarily mean that the turkey has to be a full roast! For turkey day, in case a variety with turkey is what you prefer, then IHOP surely has a great option for you!
The Cali Roasted Turkey Melt from IHOP is truly the ultimate turkey sandwich. It consists of all-natural roasted turkey breast, hickory smoked bacon, whole milk cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, avocado slices, and mayonnaise, all on grilled multigrain bread.
As IHOP themselves say, this one is “Like Sunshine In A Sandwich .”Served with a choice of your favorite side and you can also add a drink to the meal if you would like and also customize your sandwich as per your liking!
|Cali Roasted Turkey Melt||$ 14.99|
3. 55+ Roasted Turkey Sandwich
As I mentioned earlier, IHOP does make sure that they serve some delicious meals to seniors at a lower cost. Most of the options on the 55+ menu are usually the same as their regular menu, just at a lower price.
However, that is surely not the case with all the options from the 55+ menu! The roasted turkey sandwich is a special that has been released on the senior’s menu, and it is oh-so hearty and utterly delicious!
This sandwich is pretty simple, with roasted turkey breast, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo, all served on multigrain bread. Served with a side option of your choice, which includes buttermilk pancakes, French fries, or a side salad.
|55+ Roasted Turkey Sandwich||$ 10.29|
How To Order Online From IHOP’s Thanksgiving Menu?
Thanksgiving is a day when most of us just want to relax and celebrate with a good and hearty meal. To enjoy one of those from a restaurant like IHOP, of course, you don’t necessarily have to step outside! You can easily order yourself a lovely meal at home. Let me tell you how!
To get yourself any of the options given above, you can easily place an online order on the IHOP official website or their android or iOS app. Lastly, they are also active on delivery platforms like UberEats, DoorDash, Grubhub, Postmates, and Seamless, in case that makes it easier for you!
Similar Restaurants Offering A Thanksgiving Menu
- Romanos Macaroni Grill – Romanos Macaroni grill has incredible Italian food. So, keeping that in mind, the chain has got a new twist for their Thanksgiving menu which is a three course meal worth trying out!
- Ruths Chris Steak House – For Thanksgiving, Ruths Chris Steak House is offering not just a pre-fixe meal, but also turkey dinner to go and sides to go, which will make your Thanksgiving celebration much better!
- Cooper Hawks – Cooper Hawks will be serving a lovely set meal on Thanksgiving at their restaurant, along with some really great pre-packaged meals for a home celebration. Click the link to check these out!
- STK Steakhouse – STK Steakhouse will be whipping up some delicious turkey with all the works, for Thanksgiving this year. They have a Thanksgiving menu for dining-in and also for take away and delivery!
- Kenricks – Kenricks is offering a vast selection of Thanksgiving menu items, from turkey to everything in between! Moreover, the prices are extremely reasonable and the food is impeccable!
- Cracker Barrel – Cracker Barrel is one of those places that you can count on, to enjoy a hearty meal. This year for Thanksgiving, the chain has a number of specials which also include family meals to go, which you should surely check out!
- Boston Market – Although initially known for serving great chicken, Boston Market is surely one of those places that also serves juicy turkey. They will be offering a number of specials on Thanksgiving both for kids and adults that are definitely worth indulging in!
- Golden Corral – Golden Corral is known for serving an excellent buffet, for sure. But, they also have specials for Thanksgiving this year, which are not limited to just the buffet! Click the link to see what their Thanksgiving specials are!
For Thanksgiving, IHOP has introduced some lovely new turkey dishes that are surely worth a try. Although one of the options is exactly the same, it is a part of two different menus, considering the fact that they have a special discount for seniors. All these options will be available through Thanksgiving day.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the newly released options on IHOP’s Thanksgiving menu?
The newly released options on IHOP’s Thanksgiving menu include All-Natural Roasted Turkey (a part of the regular menu and 55+ menu), Cali Roasted Turkey Melt, and 55+ Roasted Turkey Sandwich.
What will be the operating timings at IHOP on Thanksgiving?
The operating timings at IHOP on Thanksgiving will be 07:00 am to 12:00 am.
Will IHOP be delivering on Thanksgiving day?
Yes, IHOP will be delivering food on Thanksgiving day.
How much would a meal from IHOP’s Thanksgiving menu cost?
Depending on what you order, a meal from IHOP’s Thanksgiving menu should cost between $ 10.29 – $ 15.99.