The Cheesecake Factory Oreo cheesecake is a sweet cookies-and-cream flavored cheesecake. The Cheesecake Factory has the best cheesecakes (I mean, it’s called ‘The Cheesecake Factory’. It’s right there in the name) and this cheesecake is the evidence. The cheesecake is loaded with delicious Oreo cookies. You’ll find them in the crust, in the cheese-filling, and even the toppings.
The Oreo cheesecake has a crust made from cookie crumbs and butter. The filling has cream cheese, sour cream, and chopped oreo cookies, along with a few items here and there. Lastly, the cheesecake is topped with more chopped Oreos. You best believe that you’ll get the full Oreo package with this recipe.
You need no special skills to make this cheesecake, just a good stand mixer to make the fluffy filling. This dessert will be a great showstopper for your dinner party. With this recipe, you can easily serve cheesecake to a party of sixteen. So, what are you waiting for? Here’s the recipe for The Cheesecake Factory Oreo cheesecake. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Spicy Cashew Chicken – Cheesecake Factory spicy cashew chicken has fried chicken loaded with soy-sherry sauce, cashew, and scallions. It’s topped with chopped green onions. The soy-sherry sauce is a mixture of soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sherry wine, red wine vinegar, chili flakes, etc. You can enjoy this dish with rice.
2. Cheesecake Factory Shrimp Scampi – Cheesecake Factory shrimp scampi has angel hair pasta mixed with creamy sauce. This sauce is infused with the flavors of white wine, red onion, tomato, garlic, and basil. This dish is topped with crispy fried shrimp. You can have this dish at Cheesecake Factory with any side dish of your choice.
3. Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira – Cheesecake Factory chicken Madeira has juicy tender chicken bites. This dish has creamy Madeira sauce, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese. It’s topped with blanched asparagus and is severed with a side dish of your choice.
4. Cheesecake Factory Strawberry Shortcake – Cheesecake Factory strawberry shortcake has shortcake biscuits, sugar strawberries and it’s topped with vanilla ice cream. This dessert is served with a scoop of whipped cream. You can enjoy this dessert with any meal.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake?
- Mixing Bowl – Mix the cookie crumbs with butter in a mixing bowl.
- Stand Mixer – Make the fluffy cheesecake filling in a stand mixer. You’ll need to beat the filling on a low setting for 10-15 minutes for the perfect jiggly cheesecake.
- 9-inch Springform Pan – Make and bake your Oreo cheesecake in a round 9-inch springform pan.
- Oven – Bake your cheesecake at the top rack of the oven until its center is jiggly.
- Spatula and Knife – Mix the crumbs and butter with a spatula and then use it to press it. Also, use the spatula to transfer the cheese mixture into the pan.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 Minutes||1 Hour||1 Hour 25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake?
For Oreo Crust
- Oreo Cookie Crumbs – Make fine crumbs of the cookies. But don’t take out the filling. This will give the crust the trademark ‘cookies-and-cream’ flavor.
- Butter – Add butter to the crumbs so that they can be pressed and set to form the crust.
For Oreo Cheesecake Filling
- Cream Cheese – Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature and softened. The cream cheese makes the cheesecake smooth and tangy.
- Sugar – This is a dessert, so we’ll be sweetening it with sugar.
- Eggs – Add two large room-temperature eggs to the mix. This will make the cheesecake fluffy and jiggly.
- Vanilla Extract – Add the sweet aroma to your cheesecake with some vanilla extract.
- Salt – Add a pinch of salt to balance the flavors of the cheesecake.
- All-Purpose Flour – Add flour to the mixture to add volume to it.
- Sour Cream – Sour cream make the filling rich, smooth, and a little bit tangy.
- Oreo Cookies – This is an Oreo cheesecake. So, you need to add some chopped Oreos to the filling and keep some for the topping.
Steps To Make The Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake
1. The Crust of The Cake
First, make the Oreo crust for the Oreo cheesecake. Take a mixing bowl and add the Oreo crumbs and the melted butter. Mix them with a spatula.
Then, transfer the crumb mixture into the 9-inch springform pan and press it to the bottom of it. Also, cover about 1 ½ inches of the sides of the pan.
2. Fluffy Filling
Now, we’ll make the fluffy filling for the cheesecake. In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until it becomes fluffy. Then, add the sugar to the cream cheese and beat them until the sugar is completely blended.
After that, keep mixing and add the eggs one by one and blend them with the cheese. Then, add the vanilla extract, salt, and flour to the mixer and blend the mixture until smooth.
When the mixture is smooth, add the sour cream to it and mix it. Lastly, add the chopped Oreos to the mixture and mix them with a spatula.
3. Jiggly Cheesecake
Pour the mixture into the springform pan. Top the mixture with some more coarsely chopped Oreos. Now, place the springform pan in the oven that has been preheated to 325℉. Bake the cheesecake for one hour. Then, turn off the oven and open the oven door. Let the cheesecake rest in the oven for one hour.
Once you have baked the cheesecake, refrigerate it overnight so that it becomes more flavorful. Your delicious Oreo cheesecake is ready!
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
How Will The Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Look And Taste Like?
The Cheesecake Factory Oreo cheesecake has a dark-colored Oreo crust and a cream cheese filling that has Oreo pieces in it. The top is Oreo covered too. The cheesecake is sweet with the cookies-and-cream flavor and slight tangy notes. The cheesecake is soft and is jiggly in the middle. The crust is crumbly and goes great with the cheese filling. If you are an Oreo fan, this cheesecake is the cheesecake of your dreams.
The Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand Mixer
- 9-inch Springform Pan
For Oreo Crust
- 1 ½ cups Oreo Cookie Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Butter (melted) (plus some more for greasing)
For Oreo Cheesecake Filling
- 24 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 5 large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 8 ounces Sour Cream (at room temperature)
- 6 Oreo Cookies (chopped)
- 9 Oreo Cookies (coarsely chopped, for topping)
For The Crust
- In a mixing bowl, add the Oreo crumbs and the melted butter. Mix them with a spatula.
- Then, transfer the crumb mixture into the 9-inch springform pan and press it. Also, cover about 1 ½ inches of the sides of the pan.
For The Filling
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until it becomes fluffy. Then, add the sugar to the cream cheese and beat them until the sugar is completely blended.
- After that, keep mixing and add the eggs one by one and blend them with the cheese.
- Then, add the vanilla extract, salt, and flour to the mixer and blend the mixture until smooth.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the sour cream to it and mix it. Lastly, add the chopped Oreos to the mixture and mix them with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the springform pan. Top the mixture with some more coarsely chopped Oreos.
- Now, place the springform pan in the oven that has been preheated to 325℉. Bake the cheesecake for one hour. Then, turn off the oven and open the oven door. Let the cheesecake rest in the oven for one hour.
- Once you have baked the cheesecake, refrigerate it overnight so that it becomes more flavorful.
This was the copycat recipe for The Cheesecake Factory Oreo cheesecake. Make this delicious cheesecake at home and tell me in the comments how well you liked it. Happy cooking!