The Cheesecake Factory four-cheese pasta, as the name suggests, is a pasta recipe with four types of cheese. You have ricotta, mozzarella, ovoline, and parmesan cheese in the mix. This pasta is what’s called a cheese lover’s delight. The pasta also uses marinara sauce that gives it the roasted-tomato-and-garlic taste (somewhere in Italy, a chef is smiling).
This pasta is also baked so you get all kinds of gooey, melted cheese. There is also an egg and fresh basil in the pasta to give richness and a fresh herby taste. You just need half an hour to make this pasta and a mixing bowl or two. I never thought the delicious four-cheese pasta would be this easy to recreate, but here we are.
After the pasta is baked, it is topped with some more ricotta, mozzarella pearls, and parmesan. So, there’s not even a nook of the pasta that is cheese-deprived (*chef’s kiss but in Italian*). In this recipe, I’ll tell you about the time you need, the ingredients and equipment you’ll need, and of course the steps of the recipe.
So, what’re we waiting for? Let’s see the recipe for the Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken – Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki chicken has tender and juicy chicken marinated with a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, salt, sugar, and pepper. This chicken is slow-roasted until crispy. This healthy and delicious chicken is served with freshly prepared marinade sauce.
2. Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche cheesecake has crumbly and sugary sweet graham crackers crust. The creamy sweet filling of this cheesecake is filled with the flavors of cream cheese, vanilla extract, Dulce de Leche, eggs, and cream cheese. Butter adds more flavor and richness to the texture of the cheesecake.
3. Cheesecake Factory Fish And Chips – Cheesecake Factory fish and chips has crispy delicious fish paired with crispy chips. The fish is beer-battered and fried until it’s crispy. Then fries are refried until they have a crispy golden finish. This dish is served with coleslaw and tartar sauce.
4. Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza – Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza has a soft and fluffy base with mozzarella cheese spread on it. The toppings include tomato, oregano, basil leaves, etc. This pizza is loaded with the taste of cheese, tomatoes, and spices like salt, pepper, and oregano. You can make this pizza easily at home.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta?
- Large Pot – Cook the pasta al dente in a large pot with boiling water.
- Colander – Drain the pasta in a colander.
- Baking Dish – Use a large glass baking dish to cook the pasta.
- Aluminum Foil – Cover the baking dish with foil before baking it.
- Oven – Bake the pasta in a preheated oven.
- Large Mixing Bowls – Make the ricotta mixture and then the pasta and sauce mixture in two separate mixing bowls.
- Wooden Spoon – Use a wooden spoon for mixing the elements.
- Knife – Use the wooden spoon for mixing and the knife for chopping.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||30 Minutes||50 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta?
- Penne – I have used penne but you can use rigatoni or any other pasta of your choice.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Add a blend of mozzarella cheese with other three types of cheeses.
- Parmesan Cheese – Parmesan cheese will bring out nutty flavors in your pasta.
- Ricotta Cheese – Adding ricotta cheese will result in soft texture and sweet taste. Garnish the pasta with shredded ricotta cheese.
- Mozzarella Ovoline Balls – Adding mozzarella ovoline balls will enhance the cheesy flavors.
- Eggs – Add 2 eggs in order to make the pastas more flavorful and creamy.
- Fresh Basil Leaves – Add a herby taste to the pasta with some basil leaves.
- Marinara Sauce – Add tangy flavor to the pasta with marinara sauce. You can use any store-bought or homemade sauce that is made with fire-roasted tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and spices.
- Ground Black Pepper – Season the pasta with some black pepper.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta
1. Penne Al Dente
Fill a pot with water and add a pinch of salt to it. Bring to a boil and then cook the pasta in it al dente. Then, drain the pasta using a colander and keep it aside. Make the cheese mixture quickly so as to mix it while the pasta is still hot.
2. Cheese Mixture Marinara
Take a mixing bowl and add ricotta, shredded mozzarella, and egg to it. Also, add black pepper and basil to it and mix well. While it’s still hot, add the pasta to a large mixing bowl. Pour the warmed marinara and the cheese mixture into the bowl as well and mix.
3. Dis-Cover Baking
Then, transfer this mixture to a glass baking dish. Top with quartered mozzarella ovoline balls and parmesan cheese. Using some aluminum foil, cover the glass baking dish and bake it for about 25 minutes. Remove the cover after that and bake the pasta uncovered for 5 more minutes.
4. Some More Cheese? Why Not!
Take your baking dish out of the oven and serve the Pasta Da Vinci. Garnish the pasta with some ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and chopped basil. Your delicious four-cheese pasta is ready. Serve it piping hot!
|Saturated Fat||26 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
How Will The Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta Look And Taste Like?
The pasta is delicious with melted cheese, red marinara sauce, and green basil leaves. You can taste the tangy and herby marinara sauce and the different kinds of cheese. This pasta is really amazing and makes for a great lunch. This tastes just like the one at the Cheesecake Factory.
Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces Penne
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 4 Fresh Mozzarella Ovoline Balls (quartered)
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 1 ½ cup Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- ½ jar Marinara Sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- As you need to bake the pasta, keep the oven preheated. The temperature should be 350℉.
- Fill a pot with water and add a pinch of salt to it. Bring to a boil and then cook the pasta in it al dente. Then, drain the penne pasta using a colander and keep it aside.
- Now, take a mixing bowl and add ricotta, shredded mozzarella, and egg to it. Also, add black pepper and basil to it and mix well.
- While it’s still hot, add the pasta to a large mixing bowl. Pour the warmed marinara and the cheese mixture into the bowl as well and mix.
- Then, transfer this mixture to a glass baking dish. Top with quartered mozzarella ovoline balls and parmesan cheese. Cover the glass baking dish and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the cover after that and bake the pasta uncovered for 5 more minutes.
- Take the baking dish out of the oven and serve the pasta. Garnish the pasta with some ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and chopped basil.
- Your delicious four-cheese pasta is ready. Serve it piping hot.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Cheesecake Factory pasta good?
Yes, Cheesecake Factory pasta is enriched with cajun flavors. Once, you try it you’ll know how amazingly delicious it is.
Is Cheesecake Factory pasta made fresh?
The food offered at Cheesecake Factory is made fresh every day. It will be true to say that there is freshness in every bite.
What’s the best thing to order at Cheesecake Factory?
Crispy Chicken Costoletta is the best dish offered at Cheesecake Factory.
What is the most popular cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory?
The most popular cheesecake offered at Cheesecake Factory is fresh strawberry cheesecake.