Buffalo wild wings are crispy chicken wings covered with spicy sauce. If you love spicy and crispy chicken, then you’ll love it. You need to make the wings and the sauce and then combine the two together.
I have always been a fan of Buffalo wild wings. The crispy chicken and the spicy hot sauce are just too good. But I always wondered if I could make them at home. I tried but couldn’t get the recipe quite right on the first try. After a few hit and try’s, I found the perfect match to the Buffalo wild wings.
To make Buffalo wild wings, put flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt in a container and mix. Toss the chicken in the flour mixture to cover all of them. Fry the chicken until crispy and golden brown. In a bowl, mix melted butter, vinegar and hot sauce. Cover the wings in this sauce and serve with celery and blue cheese.
Below, I will share the complete Buffalo Wild Wings recipe with sauce with you all. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce– This sauce became popular when it was featured in an episode of “Rick and Morty.” Let’s what is so special in this sauce and how you can make it at your home.
2. Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne– This pasta recipe is similar to mac and cheese, except it has chicken too in it. This authentic recipe from Applebee’s is very tasty and easy to make.
3. Taco Bell’s Chicken Chalupas– Chicken Chalupas in Taco Bell is a flatbread shell. It is served with a filling of beef, lettuce, tomatoes, three cheese and avocado ranch sauce. Otherwise, Chalupa is a dish that comes from Mexican cuisine.
4. Mama’s Meatballs– Mama’s Meatball is a restaurant in the United States which is famous for its meatballs. Their meatballs are so tender, juicy and flavorful that nobody has matched cooking the meatballs to this level.
Buffalo Wild Wings Recipe
- 18 Wild Wings
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- 3 tbsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- 3 tbsp White Vinegar
- 4 sticks Celery
- 1 cup Blue Cheese
- Vegetable Oil
- Put the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Add the chicken wings and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Whisk together the melted butter, white vinegar and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the oil to a pan and heat. Add the wings to it and fry for about 14-15 minutes. They should be golden brown and crispy on the outside while a little soft on the inside.
- Then, put the wings in the butter and hot sauce mixture and toss them, so all are covered with the sauce.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese.
This was it about the recipe. Tell me in the comments how well you liked it. If you have nay queries or suggestions, mention them in the comments and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Till then, happy eating!