Do you want to make the Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza at home? Well, here’s your chance. The recipe is so simple you’ll wonder why you spent a penny at a restaurant. Of course, you’ll have to spend some pennies and quarters to make this recipe. But it’ll be worth it, I promise.
Pizza is the perfect meal for every occasion and it is even better if it is homemade. The flatbread pizza is a version of the pizza that we completely adore. You can make a dozen pizzas in an hour and everyone gets one for themselves. You get to choose whatever toppings you want. It’s up to you whether you feel calm or adventurous and let that translate into pizza toppings.
Today, I feel calm and hence have chosen a simple tomato, basil, and mozzarella pizza. No, it is not because I am lazy. You can go with classic marinara, cheese, and pepperoni. I would not endorse pineapple, but if you really want that, I can’t stop you. Just know, there are better recipes where that poor pineapple would rather be. So, without further ado, let’s start making our Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken – Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki chicken has tender and juicy chicken marinated with a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, salt, sugar, and pepper. This chicken is slow-roasted until crispy. This healthy and delicious chicken is served with freshly prepared marinade sauce.
2. Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche cheesecake has crumbly and sugary sweet graham cracker crust. The creamy sweet filling of this cheesecake is filled with the flavors of cream cheese, vanilla extract, Dulce de Leche, eggs, and cream cheese. Butter adds more flavor and richness to the texture of the cheesecake.
3. Cheesecake Factory Fish And Chips – Cheesecake Factory fish and chips has crispy delicious fish paired with crispy chips. The fish is beer-battered and fried until it’s crispy. Then fries are refried until they have a crispy golden finish. This dish is served with coleslaw and tartar sauce.
4. Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta – Cheesecake Factory four cheese pasta is a delicious penne pasta. It has four different kinds of cheese and eggs, basil, and marinara mixed in it. The pasta mixture is baked to perfection and is served as a delicious cheesy side dish.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza?
- Baking Sheet lined with Parchment Paper – Place your flatbreads on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Oven – Bake your amazing pizzas in the oven until they look bubbly and pretty.
- Knife and Brush – Use the knife for slicing and chopping. Use the brush to coat the bread with oil.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||15 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza?
- Flatbreads – If you are in a hurry, store-bought flatbread works great with this recipe. But if you have time, you can make flatbreads at home as well. Just mix flour with olive oil, water, and baking powder. Just divide, roll, and bake the dough, in this particular order.
- Toppings (Mozzarella Cheese, Basil Leaves, and Tomato) – We need fresh toppings. That’ll make the pizza taste fresh and amazing. Just add fresh mozzarella, basil, and tomato. The classic basil and tomato is the most classic topping and goes very well with this pizza.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Brush the flatbreads with olive oil and then drizzle some when you have baked the pizza.
- Seasoning (Salt, Freshly Ground Black Pepper, and Dried Oregano) – Add flavor to the pizza by seasoning it with some salt, pepper, and oregano.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza
1. Flat Bread Society
First, as we need to bake the pizzas, we should keep the oven preheated to a temperature of 425℉. Then, take your flatbreads and brush them with olive oil. Top them with mozzarella pieces, basil leaves, and tomato slices. Also, for flavor, season them well with salt, pepper, and oregano. Your flatbread pizzas just need a bit of heat now.
2. Parched Baking Sheet
Place the flatbreads on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet and put it in the oven. Bake them for about 10-15 minutes. When the mozzarella starts bubbling and turns brown from a few points, that’s your call to take the pizzas out.
You can garnish the pizzas with a light drizzle of olive oil and some chopped basil leaves. Your delicious flatbread pizzas are ready! Enjoy your crispy pizza and pretend like you are on a balcony in the middle of Sicily on a sunny day. Hah!
|Saturated Fat||9.2 g|
How Will The Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza Look And Taste Like?
The Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza looks amazing. Let’s talk about the colors first. The green of the basil and the red of the tomatoes pop out brilliantly over the creamy white color of the mozzarella. The flavors are simple which makes us enjoy the pizza better. The base becomes crispy after baking and the olive oil adds a rich taste to the whole thing. All in all, the simple flatbread pizza has our heart.
Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Baking Sheet lined with Parchment Paper
- Knife and Brush
- 2 Flatbread (about 8-inches in diameter)
- 4 ounces Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (sliced)
- 8 Fresh Basil Leaves (plus some more for garnishing)
- 1 large Tomato (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus some more for garnishing)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Dried Oregano (to taste)
- First, as we need to bake the pizzas, we should keep the oven preheated to a temperature of 425℉.
- Then, take your flatbreads and brush them with olive oil. Top them with mozzarella pieces, basil leaves, and tomato slices. Also, for flavor, season them well with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Place the flatbreads on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet and put it in the oven. Bake them for about 10-15 minutes. When the mozzarella starts bubblings and turns brown from a few points, take the pizzas out.
- You can garnish the pizzas with a light drizzle of olive oil and some chopped basil leaves. Your delicious flatbread pizzas are ready!
This is the simple recipe for Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza. You can easily make it at home and do let me know in the comments how well you liked it. See you with another recipe, right here at TheFoodXP.