Do you want to make the Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza at home? Well, here’s your chance. The recipe is so simple you’ll wonder why you spent a penny at a restaurant. Of course, you’ll have to spend some pennies and quarters to make this recipe. But it’ll be worth it, I promise.
Pizza is the perfect meal for every occasion and it is even better if it is homemade. The flatbread pizza is a version of the pizza that we completely adore. You can make a dozen pizzas in an hour and everyone gets one for themselves. You get to choose whatever toppings you want. It’s up to you whether you feel calm or adventurous and let that translate into pizza toppings.
Today, I feel calm and hence have chosen a simple tomato, basil, and mozzarella pizza. No, it is not because I am lazy. You can go with classic marinara, cheese, and pepperoni. I would not endorse pineapple, but if you really want that, I can’t stop you. Just know, there are better recipes where that poor pineapple would rather be.
Want to make the pizza healthier? Use millet or any of its substitutes. So, without further ado, let’s start making our Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken – Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki chicken has tender and juicy chicken marinated with a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, salt, sugar, and pepper. This chicken is slow-roasted until crispy. This healthy and delicious chicken is served with freshly prepared marinade sauce.
2. Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche cheesecake has crumbly and sugary sweet graham cracker crust. The creamy sweet filling of this cheesecake is filled with the flavors of cream cheese, vanilla extract, Dulce de Leche, eggs, and cream cheese. Butter adds more flavor and richness to the texture of the cheesecake.
3. Cheesecake Factory Fish And Chips – Cheesecake Factory fish and chips has crispy delicious fish paired with crispy chips. The fish is beer-battered and fried until it’s crispy. Then fries are refried until they have a crispy golden finish. This dish is served with coleslaw and tartar sauce.
4. Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta – Cheesecake Factory four cheese pasta is a delicious penne pasta. It has four different kinds of cheese and eggs, basil, and marinara mixed in it. The pasta mixture is baked to perfection and is served as a delicious cheesy side dish.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza?
- Parchment Paper – Place your flatbreads on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Oven – Bake your amazing pizzas in the oven until they look bubbly and pretty.
- Knife – Chop the tomatoes using a sharp knife.
- Bowl – Put the dough in the bowl to rest.
- Basting Brush – Use the brush to spread the marinara sauce all over the flatbread pizza.
- Rolling Pin – Roll out the dough with a help of rolling pin.
- Grater – Use a grater to shred some mozzarella cheese.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||15 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza?
- All-Purpose Flour – Knead the dough for the flatbread pizza using all-purpose flour.
- Yeast – A teaspoon of yeast will help you to raise the dough.
- Oil – Adding oil to the dough will keep it moist and soft.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on the top of the flatbread pizza.
- Salt – A pinch of salt to the dough batter will balance the flavors.
- Sugar – Sugar helps in speedy activation of yeast to the dough.
- Marinara Sauce – Spread a splash of marinara sauce on top of the flatbreads.
- Tomatoes – Finely chopped tomatoes are used for the toppings of the flatbread pizza.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza
1. Prepare The Dough
Add flour, yeast, sugar, salt, water, and oil to the bowl. Mix everything well and knead the dough evenly. Once you knead the dough nicely, put it aside to rest for at least an hour. When the resting time is over, take the chunk of the dough and flatten the balls with the help of a rolling pin.
2. Beautify The Flatbread Pizza
Spread a tablespoon of marinara sauce evenly all over the rolled out flatbread pizza. Add chopped tomatoes and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on the top.
3. Put It In The Oven
Place the flatbread pizza on the baking tray and bake them for 15 minutes at 180 degrees C. A quick and simple flatbread pizza is ready!
How Will The Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza Look And Taste Like?
The Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza looks amazing. Let’s talk about the colors first. The green of the basil and the red of the tomatoes pop out brilliantly over the creamy white color of the mozzarella. The flavors are simple which makes us enjoy the pizza better. The base becomes crispy after baking and the olive oil adds a rich taste to the whole thing. All in all, the simple flatbread pizza has our heart.
Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Parchment Paper
- Basting Brush
- Rolling Pin
- All-Purpose Flour
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Marinara Sauce
- Knead the dough using flour, sugar, salt, yeast, water, and oil. Keep it aside for an hour to rest.
- When the resting time is over, roll out the dough into small round balls.
- Using a rolling pin, make the dough flat.
- Spread the marinara sauce all over the flatbread pizza.
- Place the chopped tomatoes and shred some mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Put the flatbread pizza in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Your Cheesecake Factory authentic flatbread pizza is ready.
This is the simple recipe for Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza. You can easily make it at home and do let me know in the comments how well you liked it. See you with another recipe, right here at TheFoodXP.