Sugar cravings? It’s time for dessert! Let’s figure out how to make this copycat cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Cheesecake recipe at home. The main element in the recipe, Dulce de Leche, is a traditional South American caramel sauce. It is made from milk and sugar. Its creamy caramel flavor complements most of the desserts.
Dulce de Leche cheesecake is rich and delightful! It is made with perfect buttery and crumbly crust, luscious, and creamy filling. The graham crackers or digestive biscuits go well for the ground crust of the cheesecake. Moreover, to balance the sweetness in the cheesecake, add a pinch of sea salt.
The smooth and creamy flavors with a hint of tartness make this cheesecake exemplary. It is so gratifying to make a copycat cheesecake recipe at home. I felt accomplished to have each and every bite of the cheesecake.
Serve it with hot fudge toppings swirled on the top and fine crust underneath. Check out an easy-to-follow cheesecake recipe to achieve the texture and flavors right in your kitchen. Treat your taste buds now! But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken – Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki chicken has tender and juicy chicken marinated with a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, salt, sugar, and pepper. This chicken is slow-roasted until crispy. This healthy and delicious chicken is served with freshly prepared marinade sauce.
2. Cheesecake Factory Fish And Chips – Cheesecake Factory fish and chips has crispy delicious fish paired with crispy chips. The fish is beer-battered and fried until it’s crispy. Then fries are refried until they have a crispy golden finish. This dish is served with coleslaw and tartar sauce.
3. Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza – Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza has a soft and fluffy base with mozzarella cheese spread on it. The toppings include tomato, oregano, basil leaves, etc. This pizza is loaded with the taste of cheese, tomatoes, and spices like salt, pepper, and oregano. You can make this pizza easily at home.
4. Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta – Cheesecake Factory four cheese pasta is a delicious penne pasta. It has four different kinds of cheese and eggs, basil, and marinara mixed in it. The pasta mixture is baked to perfection and is served as a delicious cheesy side dish.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will Be Used To Make Cheese Factory Dulce De Leche Cheesecake?
- Pan – Use a springform pan to make delicate cheesecake without damaging it.
- Electric Mixer – Take a food processor or electric mixer with a paddle attachment. It makes it easier to mix the crust and cream mix.
- Large bowl – Blend the cream and crust mix in two separate bowls to avoid any fuss.
- Whisk – Using a whisk, beat your eggs nicely.
- Spatula – It can be used to spread the filling on the crust.
- Oven – You can use an oven or a water bath process to bake the cheesecake on the stove heat.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche Cheesecake?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||30 Minutes||45 Minutes||1 Hour 20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will Be Used To Make Cheese Factory Dulce De Leche Cheesecake At Home?
For The Crust
- Graham Crackers – To prepare the crust, use graham crackers or digestive biscuits.
- Sugar – Satisfy your sugar cravings by adding 50g of sugar to the cheesecake.
- Unsalted Butter – Melted butter will bind the crust mix properly.
For Cheesecake Filling
- Cream Cheese – Take 500g of cream cheese to make the cheesecake filling.
- Sugar – Add 50g of sugar to the cream cheese to add a little sweetness to the filling.
- Dulce De Leche – It is cooked sweetened milk. Add 400g of Dulce de Leche. It will give a butterscotch-like flavor to the cheesecake.
- Sour Cream – Take 120g of sour cream to add moisture and richness to the cheesecake. Add 120g of sour cream to make the cake richer and moist.
- Vanilla Extract – A teaspoon of vanilla extract will enhance the flavors. Without this one ingredient, your cheesecake might turn out bland.
- Eggs – Take three large eggs to bind the cream cheese filling nicely.
- Sea Salt – To elude excess sweetness, sprinkle a little bit of sea salt!
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
1. Cake We Make
To make the cheesecake crust, crush the biscuits or graham crackers in the food processor. Blend the mixture until you see fine crumbs. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and melted butter to moisten the crust. Spread the mixture in a springform pan. Pat the mixture to the brim and up on the sides of the pan. Put it in the preheated oven at 175℃.
For preparing the Dulce de Leche cheesecake filling, use a blender with the paddle attachment. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is fluffy. Add a spoon of sugar to your taste. Remember you have added a little sugar to the crust as well. Then, add about ¾ of dulce de leche (the remaining can be poured to garnish), a spoon of vanilla extract, and salt. In a separate bowl, take 3 eggs, beat them, and add it to the cream mix. Mix properly until it is well combined.
Put the cheese cream into the prepared crust. Bake the dulce de Leche cheesecake for 40-45 minutes. Make sure the edges of your cake are all set. When the cheesecake is baked, let it rest or refrigerate it for30 minutes. This will make the slices stand firmly.
4. Ready To Binge
The moment you are ready to serve, add a few toppings of your choice. I drizzled the remaining dulce de leche with sliced almonds on top of the cheesecake. Moreover, you can store the cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche Look And Taste Like?
The cheesecake factory dulce de leche cheesecake is super fun to make at home. The dulce de leche drooling on the cake and browned butter lends to a lovely aroma that can attract anyone around while you are baking. The cheesecake is magical and will surely win over the taste buds of your friends and family.
Cheesecake Factory Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Recipe
- Electric Mixer
- Large Bowl
- 1 packet Graham Crackers
- 100 g Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 500 g Cream Cheese
- 400 g Dulce de Leche
- 120 g Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- Start preparing the ground crust of the cheesecake. Add graham crackers, sugar, and salt to the processor to mix until crumbly. Mix the crust with melted butter for proper binding. Pat the crust mixture onto the springform pan.
- Put it in the oven to bake for 5 minutes. Once it is browned, take it out and let it rest.
- Add the cream cheese to an electric mixer with the paddle attachment. Mix the fluffy cream cheese with whisked eggs, vanilla extract, sugar and salt.
- Add dulce de leche and mix until it is well incorporated into the filling.
- Pour the cream cheese filling on top of the crust. Swirl with a knife to create a marble effect on top of it.
- Put the cake back in the pan. Bake for almost 1 hour until the cheesecake is set and firm.
- When the cheesecake is baked, let it cool down, or you can also refrigerate the cheesecake to give a firm texture.
- Serve, drizzle dulce de leche, and garnish with sliced almond toppings, salt.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why do you put lemon juice in cheesecake?
The lemon juice will react to the fatty proteins and helps you to achieve that nice thick texture that you’re looking for.
Do I need to cover the cheesecake in the fridge?
Yes, for firm texture cover the cheesecake in the fridge.
What is the best temperature to bake cheesecake?
The best temperature to bake the cheesecake is 325°F.
What is the most popular cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory?
Cheesecake Factory is well-known for all the cheesecakes offered at the restaurant. However, some of the best cheesecakes are Oreo’s dream extreme Cheesecake, very cherry Ghirardelli chocolate cheesecake, and white chocolate raspberry truffle.
Though you can’t visit the cheesecake factory, you can satisfy your sugar cravings at home with only a few ingredients. Try this cheesecake recipe, with or without the dulce de leche. It never fails!! I would love to know your tweaks added to the cheesecake recipe in the comment section below!!