Looking for the secret Little Caesar’s buttery garlic dipping sauce recipe? Then, I could definitely help you by sharing how the brand makes their garlic sauce in a few easy steps.
The sauce is served best with breadsticks and pizza. I got to know about the recipe from my friend who used to work at Little Caesars. Even he didn’t know all the ingredients but he gave some useful instructions he knew. Then, I researched and experimented a lot and finally got the perfect recipe.
Little Caesars makes the buttery garlic dipping sauce by combining salt and garlic in a small bowl and pressing with the back of a spoon to form a paste. Then, they whisk in mayonnaise, oil and white vinegar. At last, they refrigerate for 1 hour and the sauce is ready!
Now, it’s time to get started with the detailed recipe for little ceasers dipping sauce below. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Chimichurri Sauce– The sauce has its origins in Argentina. I have been eating the sauce since my childhood and it is one of my favorite dips. It has the goodness of all the fresh ingredients that add to its taste and healthy nature.
2. Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip– If you’re looking for the copycat recipe of the Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, then you’re in the right place. The sauce was discontinued by the outlet, so the only way you can enjoy it is by making it at your home.
3. Mexican Adobo Sauce– Mexican adobo sauce is perfect for any kind of Mexican cuisine. The sauce is mainly made from chili powder, garlic, vinegar and other spices.
4. Chile Con Queso– Chile con queso is a dipping sauce made with melted cheese and chili. Chile in Spanish means cheese. It is a hot sauce and is not served cold. It is best accompanied by tortilla chips.
Some More Little Caesars Dipping Sauce Flavors | Little Caesar Dips
Little Caesars not only have a Garlic Dipping sauce. They have a bunch of other varieties in the dipping sauce category as well. So I decided to tell you all of them before I tell you how to make Little Caesars Garlic Dipping Sauce at home.
- Little Caesars Cheesy Jalapeno Dip
- Little Caesars Ranch Dip
- Little Caesars Spicy Cheddar Dip and
- Little Caesars BBQ Dip
So now, let’s check out the recipe.
Little Caesars Buttery Garlic Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Small Bowl
- 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp White Vinegar
- Combine salt and garlic in a small bowl, pressing with the back of a spoon to form a paste.
- Now, whisk in mayonnaise, oil and white vinegar.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Now, make this copycat recipe at your home and don’t forget to tell us your experience with the sauce in the comment section below.