Looking for the secret Little Caesars garlic dipping sauce recipe? Fret not; I can help you by sharing how the brand makes its garlic sauce in a few easy steps. The sauce is served best with breadsticks and pizza. Want to know the details? Dive in!
Little Caesars garlic dip sauce is prepared by combining salt, garlic, unsalted butter, powdered garlic powder, and white vinegar in a small bowl. Finally, refrigerate for some time and pair it with your favorite snacks.
The virtuous part of the garlic sauce is that it is refined and has a thick consistency. Moreover, the copycat recipe of Little Caesars is crafted with a few fresh ingredients.
It is salty, sweet, garlicky, and delicious. To make the recipe, spin the ingredients together and whirl with a whisk or a spoon and the sauce is ready!
This homemade butter garlic sauce is far better than what you can buy from the market. At Little Caesars they add classic monk fruit, a sugar substitute to add sweet and rich flavors to your sauce. In case it’s not available, you can also use sugar instead.
Now, it’s time to get started with the detailed recipe for Little Caesars Butter Garlic dipping sauce. Apart from the recipe, you will find the equipment, nutritional breakdown, and a similar video link given below.
Make this sauce recipe in just 5 minutes. Before you step forward, check out the other sauce recipes link below.
What's In The Post
Other Sauce Recipes That You Can Try
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Little Caesars Cheesy Jalapeno Dip
- Mexican Adobo Sauce
- Chile Con Queso
- Cherry Sauce
- Grandma Cranberry Sauce
- Sherry Sauce
- Cranberry Mayo
- Pizza Sauce
- Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce
What Are The Tips To Make Little Caesars Garlic Dipping Sauce?
- Mix the wet ingredients and dry elements separately to avoid lumps.
- Whisk a teaspoon of vinegar into the bowl of mayonnaise and mix it well. It will result in a smooth and creamy garlic dip sauce.
- Once the sauce is prepared, let it sit in the refrigerator for some time. Refrigerating the sauce will help you to get a firm texture.
- You can make this garlic dip vegan by combining eggless vegan mayonnaise.
Is It Important To Use Garlic Powder In Garlic Dipping Sauce?
It is optional to add garlic powder while making garlic dip. However, roasting garlic will change its potency and flavors, which will not produce enough garlicky aroma. Garlic powder will then enhance the flavors.
What Is Little Caesars Garlic Dressing Made Of?
Combine mayonnaise, garlic, sour cream, vinegar, and rich spices to prepare the garlic dressing. Just with some basic pantry staples, you can make garlic dressing instantly.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Little Caesars Garlic Dipping Sauce?
- Shredder – If you are using shredded fresh garlic use a shredder to grate it nicely.
- Whisk – Combine all the elements with a whisk.
- Bowl – Take a large bowl to prepare the garlic dipping sauce.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Little Caesars Garlic Dipping Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Tota Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Little Caesars Butter Garlic Sauce?
- Garlic – You can choose either shredded garlic or garlic powder.
- Butter – Mashing the garlic into melted butter will give you a flavor of smooth and subtle garlic sauce.
- Vinegar – I have used a teaspoon of vinegar; you can also add lemon juice to add a tangy flavor to your sauce.
- Mayonnaise – A slight thickness will be added to your sauce with the help of mayonnaise
- Salt – Add a teaspoon of salt to enhance the sweet and sour flavors of the sauce.
- Sugar – A teaspoon of sugar adds sweet and rich flavor to your sauce.
Steps To Make Little Caesars Garlic Dipping Sauce
Step 1- Take a bowl and mince some garlic into it.
Step 2- Add two tablespoons of mayonnaise to this.
Step 3- Now add some vinegar and sugar and mix everything properly.
Step 4- Finally, pour a tablespoon of melted butter and some salt into the bowl. Mix everything until it is well incorporated.
Step 5- In no time, Little Caesars garlic dipping sauce will be ready.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Little Caesars Garlic Dipping Sauce?
Garlic dip is a creamy appetizer paired with fried snacks and roasted meat dishes. To know the health benefits of garlic dip, check out the points below.
- Lowers Cholesterol – An intake of garlic dip is a great remedy for lowering cholesterol. Once you incorporate garlic in your diet plan, you will feel a subtle improvement in cholesterol levels.
- Regulates Blood Pressure – Adding garlic dip to your diet helps regulate blood pressure and blood glucose.
- Boosts Immunity – Incorporate the homemade garlic dip into your daily routine to boost your immunity. Garlic has antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal properties that help relieve viral infections, coughs, and colds.
How Will Little Caesars Garlic Sauce Look And Taste Like?
The Caesar butter garlic sauce looks delightful. As garlic has medicinal properties, this butter garlic sauce is healthy and delicious. The sauce has sweet, tangy, and buttery flavors.
Is Garlic Dip And Garlic Butter The Same Thing?
No, the garlic dip and the garlic butter are two different things with different flavors and textures. The garlic dip is prepared with a cream cheese base. It is creamy and used as an appetizer with snacks.
Garlic butter is hard garlic-flavored butter used as a spread for many toast recipes. It is prepared with unsalted butter, garlic, and some seasoning.
What Can You Pair With This Little Caesars Garlic Dipping Sauce?
Read the below points to know the options you can pair garlic dip with.
- Fried Snacks – Dip the fried snacks into the Little Caesars garlic dip to relish the creamy, rich flavors.
- Roasted Fish – Roasted or fried fish strips taste heavenly when paired with homemade rich garlic dip.
- Grilled Steak – Garlic dip poured over the grilled steak tastes delicious. The garlic dips enhance the flavors of grilled steaks.
- Roasted Vegetables – Another option to pair the garlic dip is to add a spoonful of dressing to the roasted vegetables. It adds creamy, savory, and umami richness to roasted vegetables.
Little Caesars Garlic Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 1 Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Take a bowl and mince some garlic into it.
- Add two tablespoons of mayonnaise into this.
- Now add some vinegar and sugar and mix everything properly.
- Finally, pour a tablespoon of melted butter and some salt into the bowl. Mix everything until it is well incorporated.
- In no time, Little Caesars garlic dipping sauce will be ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Little Caesars garlic sauce made of?
Little Caesars garlic dipping sauce is prepared with garlic, butter, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt, and sugar.
Is Little Caesars garlic sauce vegan?
No Little Caesars sauce is not vegan, however you can add vegan mayonnaise instead of regular mayonnaise.
Does Little Caesars make their own sauce?
Yes the restaurant, prepares the garlic dipping sauce and their dough in the house.
How Long Does Little Caesars garlic sauce last?
Store the Little Caesars garlic dipping sauce in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
Now, make this copycat recipe at your home and don’t forget to tell us your experience with the sauce in the comment section below.