Looking for the secret Little Caesars buttery garlic dipping sauce recipe? Then, I could help you by sharing how the brand makes its garlic sauce in a few easy steps. The sauce is served best with breadsticks and pizza. Want to know the details? Dive in!
Little Caesars makes the buttery garlic dipping sauce by combining salt and garlic in a small bowl and pressing with the back of a spoon to form a paste. Then, they whisk in mayonnaise, melted butter, and white vinegar. At last, they refrigerate for 1 hour, however, you can also use the sauce without refrigerating.
The virtuous part of the butter garlic sauce is that it is refined and has a thick consistency. This copycat recipe of Butter garlic from Little Caesars is crafted with a few fresh ingredients. It is salty, sweet, garlicky, and delicious. To make the recipe, spin the ingredients together and whirl with a whisk or a spoon and the sauce is ready!
This homemade butter garlic sauce is far better than what you can buy from the market. At Little Caesar they add classic monk fruit, a sugar substitute to add sweet and rich flavors to your sauce. In case it’s not available, you can also use sugar instead.
Now, it’s time to get started with the detailed recipe for Little Caesars Butter Garlic dipping sauce. Apart from the recipe, you will find the equipment, nutritional breakdown, and a similar video link given below. Make this sauce recipe in just 5 minutes. Before you step forward, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Chimichurri Sauce – The sauce has its origins in Argentina. I have been eating the sauce since my childhood and it is one of my favorite dips. It has the goodness of all the fresh ingredients that add to its taste and healthy nature.
2. Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip – If you’re looking for the copycat recipe of the Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, then you’re in the right place. The sauce was discontinued by the outlet, so the only way you can enjoy it is by making it at your home.
3. Mexican Adobo Sauce – Mexican adobo sauce is perfect for any kind of Mexican cuisine. The sauce is mainly made from chili powder, garlic, vinegar and other spices.
4. Chile Con Queso – Chile con queso is a dipping sauce made with melted cheese and chili. Chile in Spanish means cheese. It is a hot sauce and is not served cold. It is best accompanied by tortilla chips.
Some More Little Caesars Dipping Sauce Flavors | Little Caesar Dips
Little Caesars not only have a Garlic Dipping sauce. They have a bunch of other varieties in the dipping sauce category as well. So I decided to tell you all of them before I tell you how to make Little Caesars Garlic Dipping Sauce at home.
- Little Caesars Cheesy Jalapeno Dip
- Little Caesars Ranch Dip
- Little Caesars Spicy Cheddar Dip and
- Little Caesars BBQ Dip
So now, let’s check out the Little Caesar Butter Garlic recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Little Caesar Butter Garlic Sauce?
- Shredder – If you are using shredded fresh garlic use a shredder to grate it nicely.
- Saucepan – To use refined butter melt it into the saucepan.
- Mesh Strainer – With the help of a mesh strainer strain off the excess foam from butter.
- Bowl – Strain off the melted butter in a bowl.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Little Caesar Butter Garlic Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Tota Time|
|3 Minutes||5 Minutes||8 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Little Caesar Butter Garlic Sauce?
- Garlic – You can choose either shredded garlic or garlic powder.
- Butter – Mashing the garlic into melted butter will give you a smooth and subtle garlic sauce flavor.
- Vinegar – I have used a teaspoon of vinegar, you can also add lemon juice to add a tangy flavor to your sauce.
- Mayonnaise – A slight thickness will be added to your sauce with the help of mayonnaise
- Salt – Add a teaspoon of salt to enhance the sweet and sour flavors of the sauce.
- Classic Monk Fruit – It is a sugar substitute. A teaspoon will add sweet and rich flavors to your sauce.
Steps To Make Little Caesar Butter Garlic
To make this quick and easy Caesar Butter Garlic Sauce you need to steam and melt the butter in a saucepan. Add a teaspoon of shredded garlic or garlic powder. Mix it well and let it boil for 5 minutes.
2. Strain off
By using the mesh strainer, strain off the excess foam in butter. You will get a refined Caesar butter garlic sauce.
How Will Little Caesar Butter Garlic Sauce Look And Taste Like?
The Caesar butter garlic sauce looks delightful. As garlic has medicinal properties this butter garlic sauce is healthy and delicious. The sauce has sweet, tangy, and buttery flavors.
Little Caesars Buttery Garlic Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp White Vinegar
- Combine salt and garlic in a small bowl, pressing with the back of a spoon to form a paste.
- Now, mix mayonnaise, butter and white vinegar.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Now, make this copycat recipe at your home and don’t forget to tell us your experience with the sauce in the comment section below.