Tostada is a golden tortilla of crispy consistency and rough mixture in Mexican cuisine. It is flat to hold all of the toppings. Being one of the tastiest and very popular Mexican foods, Taco Bell Tostada is quite famous among a huge section of people.
Founded by Glen Bell in 1962, Taco Bell is one of the famous fast-food chains of America. You would find a wide variety of Mexican and Tex-Mex foods, including tacos, burritos, quesadillas and nachos in their restaurants. Notably, it is the subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc.
To make Taco Bell tostada, bake the tortilla for about 10 minutes. Cook the meat and add the Taco Bell seasoning to it. Spread the nacho cheese sauce on the tortilla, put the meat over it and top with shredded lettuce. Crush 1 taco shell over this and top with salsa, tomato and cheese. Your Taco Bell tostada is ready!
So, we shall be learning how to make the best ever Taco Bell tostada at home quickly. Having said that, let’s dig into the ultimate Taco Bell tostada recipe. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s McRib Sandwich– McDonald’s McRibs are quite famous, but they usually drop it from their menu regularly. So I decided to share this McRibs recipe with you all.
2. Taco Bell’s Chicken Chalupas– Chicken Chalupas in Taco Bell is a flatbread shell. It is served with a filling of beef, lettuce, tomatoes, three cheese and avocado ranch sauce. Otherwise, Chalupa is a dish that comes from Mexican cuisine.
3. Taco Bell Baja Sauce– This sauce is a traditional dish of Mexico. It is served with corn or wheat tortilla in the famous Mexican fast-food chain Taco Bell.
4. Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce– Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce is a very famous dip that Taco Bell serves with their Nachos. This recipe is also labeled jalapeno cheese sauce.
Taco Bell Tostada Recipe
- Cooking Spray
- Baking Sheet
- 1 Package Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit Cheesy Double Decker
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 ½ cups Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Taco Bell Thick & Chunky Salsa
- Spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray. Take a baking sheet and arrange the tortillas in a single layer on it.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350oF) for at least 10 minutes, ensuring they are crisp and lightly browned.
- In a pan, add the meat. Cook it till and add Taco Bell seasoning. Set aside.
- Spread 1 tablespoon nacho cheese sauce on each side of the tortilla.
- Put the meat mixture on the tortilla and top with shredded lettuce.
- Crush 1 Taco shell over the prepared tostada.
- Finally, add toppings of cheese, tomato and salsa.
This was all about this recipe. Tell me how well you liked it in the comments below. You can also leave your suggestions and queries in the comments. I’ll be happy to hear from you and be of help. Till then, happy eating!