Founded by Glen Bell in 1962, Taco Bell is one of the famous fast-food chains of America. You would find a wide variety of Mexican and Tex-Mex foods including tacos, burritos, quesadillas and nachos in their restaurants. Notably, it is the subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc.
Tostada is a golden tortilla of crispy consistency and rough mixture in Mexican cuisine. It is flat to hold all of the toppings. Being one of the tastiest food, Taco Bell Tostada is quite famous among the wide section of people.
You are just a few ingredients and steps away from cooking and having a delicious Taco Bell Tostada at your home. Incredible food!
So, we shall be learning how to make best ever Taco Bell Tostada at home quickly. Having said that, let’s dig into the ultimate Taco Bell Tostada Recipe.
Taco Bell Tostada Ingredients Required
|Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit Cheesy Double Decker||1 package (14.25 oz )|
|Ground beef (lean)||1 lb.|
|Shredded lettuce||1-1/2 cups|
|Cheddar cheese||1-1/2 cups|
|Taco Bell Thick & Chunky Salsa||1/2 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Taco Bell Tostada Recipe
- Use cooking spray on both sides of the tortillas.
- Now, take a baking sheet and arrange the tortillas in a single layer on it.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350 degrees F) for at least 10 minutes ensuring they are crisp and lightly browned.
- Now, the meat is to be cooked with the addition of Taco Seasoning.
- Now, 1 tablespoon Nacho Cheese Sauce is to be spread on each side of the tortilla.
- Meat mixture and lettuce should be used as toppings.
- Crush 1 Taco shell over the prepared tostada.
- Finally add toppings of cheese, tomato and salsa.
Taco Bell Tostada Nutritional Information
|Saturated fats||9 g|
|Total fats||24 g|
|Dietary fibers||2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||32 g|