When hunger strikes, turn to Red Lobster rice pilaf that can be made in no time. Pilaf is rice cooked in chicken broth or flavored water. Try making Red Lobster rice pilaf at home with us.
Loaded with herbs, seasoning, and spices, the rice pilaf is delicious. Just add the veggies, spices, and wild rice to the saucepan. Boil for 15 minutes and the rice pilaf will be ready.
The two types of seasoning are added to the rice pilaf. One is old Bay seasoning and the other is accent seasoning. Both the seasoning boosts the earthy and nutty flavors of the wild rice.
Prepare a perfect rice pilaf with incredible seasoning and some cooking tips. Taste a savory blend with wild rice cooked with onions, garlic, and seasoning. The key component is adding chicken stock that sets this rice pilaf apart.
Seek out the list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions mentioned below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Bacon Potato Soup – Red Lobster bacon potato soup is a creamy hearty side dish. This appetizing is loaded with potatoes, onions, parmesan cheese, half-and-half, and chicken broth. It’s spiced up with garlic, pepper, and salt. Basil and parsley add herbal and earthy flavors to this soup while the bacon chunks add scrumptious meatiness to this soup.
2. Red Lobster Coconut Shrimps – Red Lobster coconut shrimp has shrimp coated with the breading batter and then fried until they are crispy and golden brown. The breading batter is a mixture of bread crumbs, coconut flakes, pina colada mix, pineapple bits, powdered sugar, and rum. These shrimp are filled with these delicious flavors and are served with a pina colada dipping sauce.
3. Red Lobster Corn On The Cob – Red Lobster corn on the cob is a super easy-to-make dish. The corn is sweet and juicy. It’s filled with the flavors of butter and old bay seasoning. It’s a healthy side dish and can be enjoyed with any main course meal.
4. Red Lobster Chicken Pasta – Red Lobster chicken pasta has pasta combined with delicious creamy sauce and boneless chicken pieces. It is loaded with the flavors of Cajun seasoning, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, linguine, and sat-pepper seasoning. It’s the main course dish and is perfect to be served at a celebration feast.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Rice Pilaf?
- Saucepan – Prepare rice pilaf using a saucepan.
- Ladle – Add the spices and stir in with a ladle.
- Knife – Chop the carrots and parsley with a knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Rice Pilaf?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Rice Pilaf?
- Wild Rice – Take half a cup of wild rice to prepare pilaf.
- Chicken Broth – Cook the rice in chicken broth.
- Carrots – Finely chopped carrots will add a sweet and savory blend to the pilaf rice.
- Red Bell Peppers – Red bell peppers add a colorful texture to the pilaf rice.
- Butter – Adding butter will result in a smooth texture of pilaf rice.
- Old Bay Seasoning – Old Bay seasoning has a blend of rich spices.
- Dried Basil – Put some dried basil in the saucepan for herbal and minty flavors.
- Dried Tarragon – For distinctive flavors, add a tablespoon of dried tarragon.
- Parsley – Garnish the rice pilaf with freshly chopped parsley.
- Accent Seasoning – A tablespoon of accent seasoning will work as an enhancer. The flavors are well enhanced with this seasoning.
- Sugar – Balance the spicy flavors with a teaspoon of sugar.
- Black Pepper – Season the rice with a pinch of black pepper.
- Bay Leaf – Bring out a sharp taste by adding a bay leaf.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Rice Pilaf
1. Just A Saucepan Game
Take a saucepan to prepare the copycat recipe of Red Lobster rice pilaf. Add chicken broth, carrots, bell peppers, salt, basil, tarragon, old bay seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Finally, add the wild rice and cover it with a lid to cook for 15-20 minutes.
Turn off the flame when the rice is cooked. Remove it from the heat. Garnish it with freshly chopped parsley and serve warm.
How Will Red Lobster Rice Pilaf Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster rice pilaf looks appetizing with colorful veggies. The flavored wild rice taste even better. Satiate your hunger and cravings with the homemade version of rice pilaf. Get Red Lobster flavors in your kitchen now.
Red Lobster Rice Pilaf Recipe
- ½ cup Wild Rice
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Carrots
- ½ cup Red Bell Peppers
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Accent Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Take a saucepan to add chicken broth, carrots, bell peppers, salt, basil, tarragon, old bay seasoning, accent seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix it all well and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Moving forward, add a cup of washed wild rice.
- Cover it with a lid and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
- The fresh rich pilaf will be ready.
- Serve warm with your favorite pickle or salads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is pilaf in rice pilaf?
Pilaf means rice cooked with onions, garlic, butter, and spices. It is considered as pilaf when the rice is cooked in chicken broth.
2. What is the difference between rice and rice pilaf?
The only difference between the two is the cooking technique used. For making the regular rice, we use normal boiling water. However, for pilaf, the rice is cooked in chicken broth or the water that is flavored.
3. Why is my rice pilaf mushy?
The rice pilaf is mushy when excess water is absorbed by the rice. It results in gluey consistency.
4. Is rice pilaf good for diabetes?
Rice pilaf is not good for diabetes as it contains high carbs.
Get your hands on the copycat recipe of Red Lobster rice pilaf. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below. Till then stay tuned for upcoming recipes.