Red Lobster Chicken pasta is seasoned with dense flavors. It can be prepared in a jiffy. Skip the drive-thru and make knockoff Red Lobster chicken pasta at home with us. Pair your favorite toppings, and get the flavors of Red Lobster on your table.
Find your real comfort with a packet of pasta in the pantry and get started. You will need chicken, linguine, Cajun seasoning, butter, heavy cream, tomato paste, basil, garlic, and parmesan cheese.
Immerse butter and heavy cream to get the cream sauce ready. Cook linguine pasta and chicken separately. Toss both in cooked cream sauce. Garnish it with parmesan cheese or any other toppings of your choice.
Super quick and super delicious soul-nourishing pasta will be ready. Refer to the article for the details. Required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions are listed below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Popcorn Shrimps – Red Lobster popcorn shrimp has shrimp seasoned with spice rub and then coated with egg batter. These shrimp are again dredged in the dry mixture and then deep-fried. These juicy crispy shrimp are loaded with the flavors of egg, salt-pepper seasoning, and Cajun seasoning. These crispy shrimp are served with cocktail sauce or any other condiment.
2. Red Lobster Coconut Shrimps – Red Lobster coconut shrimp has shrimp coated with the breading batter and then fried until they are crispy and golden brown. The breading batter is a mixture of bread crumbs, coconut flakes, pina colada mix, pineapple bits, powdered sugar, and rum. These shrimp are filled with these delicious flavors and are served with a pina colada dipping sauce.
3. Red Lobster Corn On The Cob – Red Lobster corn on the cob is a super easy-to-make dish. The corn is sweet and juicy. It’s filled with the flavors of butter and old bay seasoning. It’s a healthy side dish and can be enjoyed with any main course meal.
4. Red Lobster Lobster Bisque – Red Lobster lobster bisque is a creamy-thick and healthy soup. It’s loaded with the goodness of lobster meat, white wine, heavy cream, and veggies like shallots, carrots, celery, etc. Bay leaves and thyme leaves add earthy flavors to this dish. This heart-warming soup goes well with any type of seafood or main course meal.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Chicken Pasta?
- Skillet – Cook chicken and prepare the cream sauce in a skillet.
- Saucepan – Boil the pasta using a saucepan.
- Ladle – Stir in the spices using a ladle.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Chicken Pasta?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Chicken Pasta?
- Boneless Chicken – Take half a pound of boneless chicken.
- Butter – Saute the chicken using a tablespoon of butter.
- Heavy Cream – Prepare the cream sauce using heavy cream.
- Parmesan Cheese – Garnish the chicken pasta with parmesan cheese.
- Tomato Paste – Add some tomato paste to the chicken pasta for tangy flavors.
- Basil – Dried basil enhances the earthy and minty flavors.
- Black Pepper – Season the pasta with a pinch of black pepper.
- Garlic – Get an aromatic blend with minced garlic.
- Linguine – Add linguine pasta for making chicken pasta.
- Cajun Seasoning – Cajun seasoning will amplify the flavors.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Chicken Pasta
Boil the linguine pasta. Mix the boneless chicken with the seasoning before you go ahead and cook. Add sliced chicken, a tablespoon of Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Cook Step
Take a skillet, add butter and saute the marinated chicken. After you see the color changing, remove it from the flame.
3. Cream sauce
Add heavy cream, tomato paste, basil, minced garlic, and salt to your taste. Let it all emulsify nicely. Bring everything to a boil until the sauce is thickened.
4. Plating on point
Assemble in a bowl or plate. Add boiled linguine pasta, cream sauce, and cooked chicken to the plate. Toss everything nicely and garnish it with parmesan cheese.
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
How Will Red Lobster Chicken Pasta Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster chicken pasta is creamy, flavorful, and heavenly delicious. The chicken is tender and cooked nicely. The secret element added is Cajun seasoning. It brings out peppery and spicy flavors to the chicken pasta. Happy cooking, Pasta la vista!
Red Lobster Chicken Pasta Recipe
- ½ pound Boneless Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- ½ tablespoon Basil
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- ½ cup Linguine
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Mix the boneless chicken with a tablespoon of Cajun seasoning in a bowl. Toss to coat it evenly.
- Meanwhile, boil the linguine pasta.
- In a skillet, saute chicken in butter until it is tender.
- Then, remove the chicken and keep it aside to cool.
- Prepare the cream sauce. In the same skillet, add heavy cream, tomato paste, basil, salt, garlic, and black pepper.
- Bring it to a boil until the sauce is thickened. Add boiled linguine pasta, stir in nicely, and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Turn off the flame when it is cooked. Garnish it with parmesan cheese.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there chicken Alfredo at red lobster?
Red Lobster offers flavored chicken tossed in creamy garlic sauce on a bed of linguine pasta.
2. Is the Cajun chicken Alfredo at Red Lobster good?
Yes, Cajun chicken Alfredo pasta offered at Red Lobster tastes delicious. The creamy, garlicky, and delectable flavors are well-emulsified.
3. Does Red Lobster have shrimp pasta?
Yes, Red Lobster offers crispy shrimps on a bed of linguine pasta. It costs you $12.99 for medium size and $16.99 for large size.
4. What are the other pasta dishes offered at Red Lobster?
Red Lobster offers an assortment of pasta dishes. Some of them are chicken Alfredo pasta, shrimp linguine pasta, grilled lobster Alfredo, and much more.
If you liked the Red Lobster chicken pasta recipe, then get this straight in your kitchen. Refer to the above article for the details. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section below.