Cheesecake Factory has the best American garden-style salad on their latest menu! Don’t believe me? I guess you haven’t tried Cheesecake Factory cobb salad yet. It’s loaded with greens and roasted beets with sunflower seeds and almonds sprinkled on top. This vibrant chorus of raw veggies is dressed in a mouth-watering combination of vinegar, Dijon mustard, lemon juices, and spices. How about trying this recipe at home?
Cheesecake Factory cobb salad can be made at home. Trust me! It looks and tastes exactly like the one served at the Cheesecake Factory. I watched this salad recipe on The Good Eat. If you missed it, don’t worry! I have this famous copycat recipe for you here. You can add some more veggies to this salad if you want. But I suggest you make the salad dressing exactly as mentioned below (not to mess with the flavors). Vinegar and lemon juice have acids that add a distinct flavor to the salad. So keep a note of the quantity of vinegar and lemon juice used in the salad dressing.
Shall we begin with the recipe for Cheesecake Factory cobb salad! You gotta check out whether you have all the equipment and ingredients for this recipe. For that, read the lists provided below. Follow the instructions and try this salad now. I hope you enjoy it! For you, I have the copycat recipe of Cheesecake Factory Bistro shrimp pasta. First, check out the lists of equipment and ingredients required and then move on to the recipe instructions.
Make sure you follow the sequence of instructions exactly as mentioned below, from sauteeing mushrooms to cooking shrimp. Try this recipe now and I’m sure you’ll be proud once you’re done. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other copycat Cheesecake Factory recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory White Chilli : Cheesecake Factory white chicken chili has spicy seasoned chicken and delicious chili gravy. The gravy for chicken chili is loaded with southwestern flavors from Tabasco, salsa verde, and spices like oregano and many more. This dish is served with white rice and freshly prepared pico de gallo.
2. Cheesecake Factory Bistro Shrimp Pasta : Cheesecake Factory Bistro shrimp pasta has crispy battered shrimp loaded with the flavors of Italian seasoning. The pasta is mixed in lemon basil cream sauce. Sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes on top add a smoky and slightly meaty and tangy flavor to this dish.
3. Cheesecake Factory Fish Tacos : Cheesecake Factory fish tacos have citrusy cabbage slaw with crispy yet tender fish wrapped in warm corn tortillas. Guacamole and salsa spice up these tacos while salt and pepper enhance the taste. These tacos can be enjoyed as a Mexican side dish with salsa or any other condiment.
4. Cheesecake Factory Mini Crab Cakes : Cheesecake Factory mini crab cakes are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. These mini cakes have crab meat mixed with veggies like onions and green bell pepper. These crab cakes are spiced up using Old Bay seasoning, cayenne pepper, and paprika. The breadcrumbs added on top make them crispy. These crispy crab cakes can be enjoyed with any condiment of your choice.
What Equipment Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad?
- Bowl – To make the salad dressing, you need a medium-sized mixing bowl. You can also use bowls to keep the prepped veggies before making the salad.
- Spoon – Whisk the mixture of salad dressing using a spoon or a spatula. You can add salad dressing to the platter containing salad using a spoon.
- Kitchen Tongs – You might need kitchen tongs to arrange the salad on the platter before serving.
- Knife – Use a sharp kitchen knife to cut the veggies for the salad.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||–||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad?
For the salad:
- Lettuce – Lettuce leaves are healthy and add a fresh earthy flavor to the salad. I’ve used two to three heads cut Romaine lettuce for this salad.
- Asparagus – Asparagus has a strong, assertive taste with some bitter undertones. It adds more to the nutritional value of the salad. You can use four grilled spears of asparagus for this recipe.
- Beans – Beans also add more nutrients to the salad. Add a three-fourths cup of fresh-cut green beans to this salad. Also, add a three-fourths cup of rinsed and drained Garbanzo beans to this salad.
- Beets – Golden beets are super nutritious and have a bright color. Add a half cup of roasted cubed golden beets to the salad.
- Avocado – Add a half cup of cubed avocado to the salad.
- Cucumber – Peel the cucumber and cut it into bite-sized cubes. Add a cup of this cubed cucumber to the salad. Cucumber has a french crunch and has health benefits.
- Tomatoes – Cherry tomatoes have a slightly sour and tart taste. I’ve used about a half cup of cherry tomatoes in this salad.
- Quinoa – Quinoa adds a mildly nutty flavor to the salad. Add about one-fourth cup of cooked quinoa to the salad. You can cook quinoa in rosemary and olive oil.
- Almonds – Almonds add a nutty crunch to salad bites. Add three tablespoons of slivered almonds to the salad. You can just slice the almond your way, but slivered almonds give a nice presentation to the salad.
- Sunflower Seeds – Sunflower seeds have a mild nutty flavor and are sprinkled on top of the freshly prepared salad. You can roast the sunflower seeds before using them in the salad.
- Pepper – Add some spiciness to the salad by sprinkling cracked pepper on top.
For the Dressing:
- Vinegar – Vinegar adds acidity and flavor to the salad. Add about one-fourth cup of Champagne vinegar to the salad. It adds a mildly sweet and tart flavor to the salad.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil helps to meld in all the flavors of the salad dressing. Add about a half cup of extra virgin olive oil to the salad dressing.
- Dijon Mustard – Dijon mustard adds a distinct mustard-like spiciness to the salad. Add about two tablespoons of Dijon mustard to the salad dressing.
- Garlic Clove – Finely chop a garlic clove to add a basic seasoning flavor to the salad.
- Lemon Juice – Lemon juice adds a mild acidity and citrusy flavor to the salad. Add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to the salad dressing.
- Agave Nectar – Agave nectar, also known as agave syrup, is a sweetener; it adds sweetness to the salad and balances all the bitter and tart flavors in it. Add a tablespoon of agave nectar to the salad dressing.
- Salt – Add a half teaspoon of salt to the salad dressing to enhance its flavor.
- Pepper – To add some seasoning flavor to the salad, add a half teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper to the salad dressing.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad
1. Prep The Salad Dressing
Take A medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk champagne vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and agave nectar. Now, add finely chopped garlic, salt, and pepper to it. Mix to form and smooth salad dressing.
2. Assemble Salad
Place the lettuce leaves on the plate and place asparagus, beans, beets, and avocado over it. Now, add cucumber, tomatoes, and garbanzo beans to it. Sprinkle cooked quinoa and slivered almonds. Pour in salad dressing and finish with sunflower seeds and cracker pepper on top.
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||17 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||230 IU|
|Vitamin C||7 mg|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad Look and Taste?
Our fresh and healthy Cheesecake Factory cobb salad is ready! This delicious salad is loaded with the goodness of colorful veggies. Every bite of this salad is filled with the sweet and spicy flavors of salad dressing with a fresh crunch of raw veggies. The roasted beets give a tender nuttiness to the salad. Roasted sunflower seeds and almonds add more crunch and flavor to this salad.
Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad Recipe
- Food Processor
- Kitchen Tongs
For The Salad
- Romaine Lettuce (2 to 3 heads cut Romaine)
- 4 Grilled Asparagus Spears (cut)
- 3/4 cup Green Beans (cut)
- 1/2 cup Roasted Golden Beets (cubed)
- 1/2 Avocado (cubed)
- 1 cup Cucumber (peeled and cubed)
- cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 3/4 cup Garbanzo Beans (rinsed)
- 1/4 cup cooked Quinoa (Far East – Rosemary Olive Oil)
- 3 tablespoons Slivered Almonds
- Sunflower Seeds (to sprinkle on top)
- Cracked Pepper (optional)
For The Dressing
- 1 Garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk champagne vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and agave nectar. Now, add finely chopped garlic, salt, and pepper to it. Mix to form and smooth salad dressing.
- Place the lettuce leaves on the plate and place asparagus, beans, beets, and avocado over it. Now, add cucumber, tomatoes, and garbanzo beans to it. Sprinkle cooked quinoa and slivered almonds. Pour in salad dressing and finish with sunflower seeds and cracker pepper on top.
Comment below and tell me if you enjoyed this delicious Cheesecake Factory salad. You also try other copycat recipes available on our platform.