What does Cheesecake factory bistro shrimp pasta remind you of? Pasta dredged in creamylicious lemon basil cream sauce with sauteed mushroom and tomatoes and crispy shrimp! (Are you too drooling over the thought of this dish?) Bistro shrimp might not be in the “SkinnyLicious” collection of food items on the latest menu of Cheesecake Factory. But, trust me, this dish is worth cheating on your diet plan (who is counting the calories anyway).
Cheesecake Factory Bistro shrimp has battered shrimp with pasta loaded with lemon basil cream sauce. The mushrooms and tomatoes are sauteed in olive oil and are seasoned with salt. You can toss the pasta with the sauce before transferring it to the plate or just pour the sauce over the pasta on the serving plate. The shrimp is flavored with Italian species, so you don’t need to add salt to it. But you can add some salt according to your taste if you want. You, too, can make this famous dish at your home.
For you, I have the copycat recipe of Cheesecake Factory Bistro shrimp pasta. First, check out the lists of equipment and ingredients required and then move on to the recipe instructions. Make sure you follow the sequence of instructions exactly as mentioned below, from sauteeing mushrooms to cooking shrimp. Try this recipe now and I’m sure you’ll be proud once you’re done. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other copycat Cheesecake Factory recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory White Chilli: Cheesecake Factory white chicken chili has spicy seasoned chicken and delicious chili gravy. The gravy for chicken chili is loaded with southwestern flavors from Tabasco, salsa verde, and spices like oregano and many more. This dish is served with white rice and freshly prepared pico de gallo.
2. Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad: Cheesecake Factory cobb salad is a delicious chorus of green veggies like asparagus, lettuce, green beans, and yellow beets. This salad is mixed in sweet and tart salad dressing. Lemon gives a citrusy twist while almonds and quinoa add a nutty flavor to this salad.
3. Cheesecake Factory Fish Tacos: Cheesecake Factory fish tacos have citrusy cabbage slaw with crispy yet tender fish wrapped in warm corn tortillas. Guacamole and salsa spice up these tacos while salt and pepper enhance the taste. These tacos can be enjoyed as a Mexican side dish with salsa or any other condiment.
4. Cheesecake Factory Mini Crab Cakes: Cheesecake Factory mini crab cakes are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. These mini cakes have crab meat mixed with veggies like onions and green bell pepper. These crab cakes are spiced up using Old Bay seasoning, cayenne pepper, and paprika. The breadcrumbs added on top make them crispy. These crispy crab cakes can be enjoyed with any condiment of your choice.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Bistro Shrimp Pasta?
- Bowl – You can use a large mixing bowl to make the flour mixture, to keep the pasta, and to keep sauteed mushroom and tomatoes for this recipe. A small bowl can be used to beat the eggs for the shrimp.
- Skillet – To cook the mushrooms and tomatoes and to cook the shrimp, use a large skillet.
- Spatula – Use a spatula to safely stir the sauce, cook mushrooms and tomatoes, and for the shrimp.
- Spoon – Beat two eggs in a small bowl using a spoon. You can also use a spoon to add sauce to the platter over pasta.
- Pot – Take a large pot and boil the pasta in it for this dish.
- Sieve – Sift the flour for the shrimp using a fine sieve.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Bistro Shrimp Pasta?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||30 Minutes||55 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Bistro Shrimp Pasta?
- Pasta – This dish is incomplete without pasta. I’ve used one pound of spaghetti for this recipe. You can also use linguine or angel hair for the pasta.
- Salt – Add a half teaspoon of salt to the pasta in the pot. Salt cooks the pasta comparatively faster and also adds a salty taste to the pasta.
- Mushrooms – Saute a half cup of quartered button mushrooms in the skillet for this recipe. Mushrooms add a nutty and earthy meatiness to the dish.
- Tomatoes – Add a cup of halved grape tomatoes to add a mild tangy flavor to the dish.
- Olive oil – To saute the tomatoes and mushrooms in the skillet, you need oil. Use two tablespoons of olive oil for this recipe.
For Lemon basil cream sauce:
- Butter – Butter improves the texture of the sauce and makes it silky smooth. It also adds flavor to the sauce. You need to use about four tablespoons of butter for the sauce.
- Cloves – Add four minced garlic cloves to the skillet for the lemon basil cream sauce. Garlic adds a slightly nutty and a seasoning flavor to the sauce.
- Cream – Cream improves the texture of the sauce. It adds thickness and a light sour flavor to the sauce. Add about two cups of whipping cream to the sauce mixture.
- Chicken Broth – Chicken broth adds more flavor and adds depth to the taste of this sauce. I’ve used two cups of chicken broth to the sauce.
- Lemon Juice – Use about a half cup of lemon juice to add a citrusy twist to the sauce.
- Cornstarch – Whisk about four tablespoons of cornstarch with lemon juice. Cornstarch is the main thickening agent. It gives a nice thick texture to the sauce.
- Black pepper – Black pepper is the basic seasoning spice. It adds heat and spiciness to the sauce. Add about a half teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper to the sauce.
- Basil – Basil gives a herbal and aromatic lift to the sauce. I’ve used a cup of chopped fresh basil leaves for this recipe.
- Shrimp – For shrimp, use one pound of deveined raw shrimp with tail-on.
- Eggs – Beat two eggs in a small bowl. Eggs are used as a sticking agent to coat the shrimp with the breadcrumbs and flour mixture. It also adds more flavor to the shrimp.
- Flour – Flour is the main ingredient in the flour mixture. I’ve used one cup of sifted flour for this recipe.
- Panko – Panko breadcrumbs give a rich crunchy texture to the crust of the shrimp. I’ve used one cup of panko for the flour mixture.
- Garlic Powder – Garlic powder adds a seasoning flavor to the flour mixture. Add about a teaspoon of garlic powder to the flour.
- Italian Seasoning – Italian seasoning is a delicious blend of aromatic spices like oregano, rosemary, basil, thyme, marjoram, and many more. Add a teaspoon of Italian seasoning to the flour mixture.
- Butter – To cook the shrimp, you need butter and oil. Add about three teaspoons of unsalted butter to the pan or skillet.
- Olive Oil – Use three tablespoons of olive oil to cook the shrimp.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Bistro Shrimp Pasta
1. Cook Pasta And Mushrooms
Saute mushrooms to the pan containing oil. Add tomatoes to the pan and saute for a few minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer them into the bowl. Set them aside. Now, add pasta to the pot containing slightly salted water and bring it to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes until the pasta is al dente. Drain the pasta and transfer it into the bowl. Add oil to the pasta so that it doesn’t stick.
2. Prep Lemon Basil Cream Sauce
Add butter to a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and let it brown for about two minutes. Now, add chicken broth and cream to the skillet. Simmer this mixture for about 8 minutes and let it reduce to half. Whisk cornstarch with a freshly squeezed lemon in a small bowl and make a smooth paste from it. Now, add this mixture to the skillet and continue whisking for about 2 minutes. Add basil and pepper and let it cook over low heat to keep it warm.
3. Cook Shrimp
Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and add garlic powder to it. Now, add panko breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning to it. Beat the eggs in a small bowl. Dip the shrimp in the eggs and then add the shrimp to the bowl containing the panko and the flour mixture. Coat the shrimp with this mixture. Add butter and oil to the skillet over medium heat and cook the shrimp in it. Let them turn brown and drain on the plate lined with a paper towel.
Place pasta in the center of the platter. Add cream sauce over the pasta and add cooked shrimp on top. Add tomatoes and mushrooms and serve.
|Saturated Fat||44 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||32 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||3330 IU|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Bistro Shrimp Pasta Look and Taste?
Cheesecake Factory Bistro shrimp pasta has delicious crispy shrimp. The shrimp is loaded with Italian flavors and is cooked in butter and oil mixture. The pasta is mixed with sauce and is filled with the flavors of lemon, butter, and basil. The mushrooms and tomatoes add more richness to the taste of this dish. The flavors from shrimp and mushrooms meld into the creamy pasta and make a mouth-watering combination of flavors in this dish.
Cheesecake Bistro Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- 1 pound Spaghetti (linguini, or angel hair)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Button Mushrooms quartered
- 1 cup Tomatoes (preferably grape tomatoes, halved)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
For Lemon basil cream sauce:
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons Cornstarch
- ½ teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 1 pound Raw Shrimp (deveined and with tail-on)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Panko
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Saute mushrooms to the pan containing oil. Add tomatoes to the pan and saute for a few minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer them into the bowl. Set them aside. Now, add pasta to the pot containing slightly salted water and bring it to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes until the pasta is al dente. Drain the pasta and transfer it into the bowl. Add oil to the pasta so that it doesn’t stick.
- Add butter to a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and let it brown for about two minutes. Now, add chicken broth and cream to the skillet. Simmer this mixture for about 8 minutes and let it reduce to half.
- Whisk cornstarch with a freshly squeezed lemon in a small bowl and make a smooth paste from it. Now, add this mixture to the skillet and continue whisking for about 2 minutes. Add basil and pepper and let it cook over low heat to keep it warm.
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and add garlic powder to it. Now, add panko breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning to it. Beat the eggs in a small bowl. Dip the shrimp in the eggs and then add the shrimp to the bowl containing the panko and the flour mixture.
- Coat the shrimp with this mixture. Add butter and oil to the skillet over medium heat and cook the shrimp in it. Let them turn brown and drain on the plate lined with a paper towel.
- ServePlace pasta in the center of the platter. Add cream sauce over the pasta and add cooked shrimp on top. Add tomatoes and mushrooms and serve.
Please share your views on this recipe in the comments below. Try our other recipes as well.