The Cheesecake Factory’s menu is prominently huge. It is operational in almost 200 locations; each location offers 85 different chicken dishes. Isn’t it amazing?
You can find numerous varieties of chicken and cheesecakes in just one place. That is a cheesecake factory! It adds a twist to its most traditional recipes. Let’s check out the detailed menu along with the latest prices.
The cheesecake factory is famous for its delish chicken recipes and different flavors of cheesecakes. Their menu includes chickens, cheesecakes, appetizers, flatbread pizzas, salads, sandwiches, pasta, seafood, and desserts. A good meal will cost you $15-20 there.
With their large portions, the Cheesecake Factory restaurant’s menu clarifies what American cuisine is all about. They have over 250 items on their 21-page large menu.
Beyond a large menu, what’s amazing is that each dish is prepared from scratch daily. The fresh vegetables, herbs, or spices will lighten up your mood.
If you wish to reserve a table today, read the article and follow the links. Down below is the nutritional breakdown, franchise details, contact information, and some important links. However, before jumping to the menu, let’s check out a little about the history of the Cheesecake Factory.
Cheesecake Factory is an American restaurant company and distributor of cheesecakes based in the United States. The company was founded in 1972 as a bakery store by David M. Overton in Los Angeles, California.
He opened The Cheesecake Factory restaurant to exhibit his mother’s selection of cheesecakes. Since then, the restaurant has been growing. Today there are more than 200 outlets of the Cheesecake Factory.
Cheesecake Factory Menu
As the name Cheesecake Factory suggests, Cheesecake Factory is famous for its variety of Cheesecakes and many other food items. You will find a variety of cheesecakes, snacks, appetizers, salads, pizza, burgers, seafood, coffee, ice cream, and many other items.
Breakfast eggs & omelets from the menu are served all day at The Cheesecake Factory. Other breakfast favorites from Cheesecake Factory are lemon-ricotta pancakes, caramel apple pancakes, giant Belgian pancakes, bruleed french toasts, etc, are served during breakfast time at Cheesecake Factory.
The Cheesecake Factory Skinnylicious menu has a variety of Appetizers, Freshly Baked Bread, Salads, Hamburgers, Omelette, Tacos, and many other items. The best part is that their Skinnylicious menu is segregated into sections which makes it easy for you to choose. You’ll also find numerous gluten-free options here like steaks & chop, salads with gluten-free dressings, etc.
The food of the Cheesecake Factory is widely loved by both Children and Adults. Many people also consider the Cheesecake Factory as the best American fast-food staple. This is because of the quality of food and service they provide to their customers. Even the customers who are on a vegan diet love the vegan dishes at The Cheesecake Factory.
Some of the famous items served here at lunch are Renee’s fresh turkey sandwich, Evelyn’s favorite pasta, pasta Carbonara, etc. Louisiana chicken pasta has parmesan-crusted chicken over pasta and mushrooms. This pasta has mushrooms, peppers, and onions and is tossed in a spicy New Orleans sauce. You can also enjoy pizzas like cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, etc, and steaks during lunch at Cheesecake Factory.
There’s a special menu for patrons during holidays and the quality of service is top-notch. In a survey, 70% of customers gave their feedback, appreciating the quality of service at Cheesecake Factory. Cheesecake Factory also caters to private parties and special occasions. All the Cheesecake Factories specialties like crusted chicken Romano, spicy cashew chicken, shepherd’s pie, etc are on its catering menu.
Caesar salad is offered in a larger portion and is filled with the traditional flavor of parmesan, herbs, and anchovies. The Famous ‘Factory’s meatloaf’ is a delicious combination of ground beef, veggies, and cheese. The dinner dishes from the menu are served with sides like mashed potatoes, gravy, and grilled onions or vegetables. You can have these specialties during dinner hours at the Cheesecake Factory.
The fries are crispy, fresh, and unbeatable. Mostly in restaurants, fries get soggy immediately after they’re served. But the fries served at Cheesecake Factory are incredibly crispy, adequately moistured, and delicious. The food quality is great and all the menu items served here are affordable. It’s also famous for its secret menu hack, Louisiana Caesar salad.
The unique and extensive menu of Cheesecake Factory also features its signature cheesecakes and drinks. It has 34 different flavors in just cheesecakes. Refreshing drinks served from the menu are lemonades, milkshakes, iced tea. This restaurant also serves alcoholic drinks like beer, wine, etc.
In addition to the meal, Cheesecake Factory’s staff, and its soothing ambiance impact your dining experience. Millions of customers are truly enamored of the Cheesecake Factory’s food and services. Moreover, you will also find a separate, reasonable, and affordable kids’ menu at the Cheesecake Factory.
The secret to Cheesecake Factory’s affordable prices is that it also serves as a middle-class food chain restaurant in America. Its popularity has been well established for years now. You can find the entire menu with prices in the tables below.
Small Plates & Snacks
|Little House Salad||$ 6.95|
|Chicken Taquitos||$ 8.95|
|Korean Fried Cauliflower||$ 9.50|
|Stuffed Mushrooms||$ 10.95|
|Crispy Brussels Sprouts||$ 9.95|
|Loaded Baked Potato Tots||$ 9.50|
|Beet And Avocado Salad||$ 10.95|
|Cheeseburger Spring Rolls||$ 10.95|
|Fried Zucchini||$ 9.50|
|Crispy Fried Cheese||$ 9.50|
|Dynamite Shrimp||$ 10.95|
Read the official menu of Applebee’s
|Roadside Sliders||$ 12.50|
|Roadside Sliders With French Fries||$ 13.95|
|Chicken Pot Stickers||$ 14.50|
|Tex Mex Eggrolls||$ 12.95|
|Quesadilla With Chicken||$ 15.50|
|Avocado Eggrolls||$ 14.95|
|Pretzel Bites With Cheddar Cheese Fondue||$ 13.95|
|Fire-Roasted Fresh Artichoke||$ 15.50|
|Fried Macaroni and Cheese||$ 14.95|
|Southern Fried Chicken Sliders||$ 14.50|
|Southern Fried Chicken Sliders With French Fries||$ 15.95|
|Eggroll Sampler||$ 15.95|
|Fried Calamari||$ 15.95|
|Buffalo Blasts||$ 15.50|
|Factory Nachos||$ 15.50|
|Buffalo Chicken Strips||$ 13.50|
|Buffalo Chicken Strips With French Fries||$ 14.95|
|Cup of Soup||7.95|
|Bowl of Soup||$ 8.95|
|Tossed Green Salad||$ 9.50|
|Appetizer Caesar Salad||$ 13.95|
|Appetizer Caesar Salad with Chicken||$ 19.50|
|Greek Salad||$ 13.95|
|Factory Chopped Salad||$ 15.50|
|Fresh Basil, Tomato, and Cheese||$ 10.95|
|Spinach & Mushroom||$ 11.95|
|The Everything||$ 12.50|
|Little House Salad||$ 7.50|
|Chicken Taquitos||$ 8.50|
|Korean Fried Cauliflower||$ 9.50|
|Stuffed Mushrooms||$ 9.95|
|Crispy Brussels Sprouts||$ 9.50|
|Loaded Baked Potato Tots||$ 9.50|
|Beet & Avocado Salad||$ 9.95|
|Cheeseburger Spring Rolls||$ 9.50|
|Chicken Samosas||$ 8.95|
|Fried Zucchini||$ 8.50|
|Crispy Fried Cheese||$ 8.95|
|Dynamite Shrimp||$ 9.95|
|Crispy Crab Bites||$ 9.95|
|Renee’s Fresh Turkey Sandwich Special||$ 15.50|
|Renee’s Chicken-Almond Salad Sandwich Special||$ 15.50|
Check out the official menu of Godfather’s Pizza
|Lunch Soup and Salad||$ 11.50|
|Lunch Cobb Salad||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Santa Fe Salad||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Chinese Chicken Salad||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Sheila’s Chicken And Avocado Salad||$ 15.50|
Lunch Flatbread Pizzas
|Lunch Cheese Flatbread Pizza||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Margherita Flatbread Pizza||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Fresh Basil, Tomato, and Cheese Flatbread Pizza||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Spinach & Mushroom Flatbread Pizza||$ 15.50|
|Lunch the Everything Flatbread Pizza||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Pasta Pomodoro||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Fettuccini Alfredo||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Fettuccini Alfredo With Chicken||$ 18.95|
|Lunch Fettuccini Alfredo With Shrimp||$ 20.95|
|Lunch Four Cheese Pasta||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Four Cheese Pasta With Chicken||$ 18.95|
|Lunch Pasta Carbonara||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Pasta Carbonara With Chicken||$ 18.95|
|Lunch Chicken & Broccoli Pasta||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Spaghetti And Meatballs||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Pasta Da Vinci||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Louisiana Chicken Pasta||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Bistro Shrimp Pasta||$ 19.95|
|Lunch Farfalle With Chicken And Roasted Garlic||$ 17.50|
|Lunch Shrimp With Angel Hair||$ 19.95|
Lunch Chicken Specials
|Lunch Crusted Chicken Romano||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Chicken Piccata||$ 15.50|
|Lunch Orange Chicken||$ 15.50|
Glamburgers & Sandwiches
|Old Fashioned Burger||$ 15.50|
|Stuffed Cheddar Burger||$ 16.50|
|Classic Burger||$ 16.50|
|French Dip Cheeseburger||$ 16.50|
|Smoked BBQ Burger||$ 16.50|
|Mushroom Burger||$ 16.50|
|Americana Cheeseburger||$ 16.50|
|Macaroni and Cheese Burger||$ 16.50|
|Bacon-Bacon Cheeseburger||$ 17.50|
|Impossible Burger||$ 18.50|
|Spicy Chipotle Mayo Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$ 16.50|
|Spicy Buffalo Sauce Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$ 16.50|
|Factory Turkey Burger||$ 16.50|
|Renee’s Fresh Turkey Sandwich Special||$ 15.50|
|Renee’s Chicken-Almond Salad Sandwich Special||$ 15.50|
|Cuban Sandwich||$ 16.95|
|Fried Chicken Sandwich||$ 16.95|
Read about the official menu of American Deli
|Thai Coconut-Lime Chicken||$ 17.95|
|Crispy Pineapple Chicken and Shrimp||$ 18.50|
|Korean Fried Chicken||$ 16.50|
|Cauliflower Tacos||$ 15.95|
|Chicken Riesling||$ 18.50|
|Truffle-Honey Chicken||$ 20.50|
|Chicken “Littles”||$ 18.50|
|Shepherd’s Pie||$ 18.50|
|Baja Chicken Tacos||$ 17.50|
|Crispy Beer Battered Fish Tacos||$ 18.50|
|Grilled Fish Tacos||$ 18.50|
|Grilled Steak Tacos||$ 18.50|
|Factory Burrito Grande||$ 18.50|
|Famous Factory Meatloaf||$ 20.95|
|Chicken Madeira||$ 22.95|
|Chicken Bellagio||$ 19.50|
|Chicken & Biscuits||$ 20.50|
|Crusted Chicken Romano||$ 19.95|
|Orange Chicken||$ 20.50|
|Crispy Chicken Costoletta||$ 20.50|
|Chicken Piccata||$ 20.50|
|Spicy Cashew Chicken||$ 20.50|
|Chicken Marsala and Mushrooms||$ 22.95|
|Bang-Bang Chicken and Shrimp||$ 22.95|
Fish & Seafood
|Fish & Chips||$ 20.50|
|Fried Shrimp Platter||$ 22.50|
|Shrimp and Chicken Gumbo||$ 21.95|
|Shrimp Scampi||$ 23.50|
|Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp||$ 22.95|
|Jamaican Black Pepper Chicken||$ 20.50|
|Jamaican Black Pepper Chicken & Shrimp||$ 22.95|
|Fresh Grilled Salmon||$ 23.95|
|Herb Crusted Filet of Salmon||$ 24.50|
|Miso Salmon||$ 24.50|
|Shrimp Scampi and Steak Diane||$ 24.95|
|Chicken Madeira and Steak Diane||$ 24.95|
|Steak Diane and Herb Crusted Salmon||$ 24.95|
Steaks & Chops
|Carne Asada Steak||$ 19.95|
|Chargrilled New York Steak||$ 26.95|
|Steak Diane||$ 24.95|
|Hibachi Steak||$ 24.95|
|Grilled Rib-Eye Steak||$ 32.95|
|Filet Mignon||$ 34.95|
Read about the official menu of Pete’s Fish and Chips
SkinnyLicious: Small Plates & Appetizers
|Little House Salad||$ 6.95|
|Chicken Samosas||$ 9.95|
|Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos||$ 9.95|
|Chicken Pot Stickers||$ 13.95|
|Stuffed Mushrooms||$ 10.95|
|Tossed Green Salad||$ 9.50|
|SkinnyLicious Factory Chopped Salad||$ 15.50|
|SkinnyLicious Asian Chicken Salad||$ 16.95|
|Mexican Tortilla Salad||$ 16.95|
|SkinnyLicious Hamburger||$ 15.50|
|SkinnyLicious Veggie Burger||$ 16.50|
|SkinnyLicious Grilled Turkey Burger||$ 15.95|
|SkinnyLicious Turkey & Avocado Sandwich||$ 15.95|
|SkinnyLicious Chicken Soft Tacos||$ 14.95|
|SkinnyLicious Shrimp Soft Tacos||$ 17.95|
|SkinnyLicious Chicken Pasta||$ 17.50|
|SkinnyLicious Grilled Salmon||$ 21.95|
|SkinnyLicious Grilled Steak Medallions||$ 21.95|
|Skinnylivious Crispy Chicken Sandwich With Ranch||$ 15.95|
Eggs & Omelettes
|Farm Fresh Eggs||$ 10.50|
|Farm Fresh Eggs with Old Smokehouse Bacon||$ 14.50|
|Farm Fresh Eggs with Grilled Ham||$ 14.50|
|Factory Huevos Rancheros||$ 14.50|
|Brioche Breakfast Sandwich||$ 14.50|
|Breakfast Tacos||$ 14.50|
|Factory Create an Omelette||$ 14.95|
|California Omelette||$ 14.95|
|Spinach, Mushroom, Bacon and Cheese Omelette||$ 14.95|
|Breakfast Burrito||$ 15.95|
|Spinach, Mushroom, Bacon and Cheese Omelette||$ 14.95|
|Kids’ Roadside Sliders||$ 7.95|
|Kids’ Mini Corn Dogs||$ 7.95|
|Kids’ Grilled Cheese Sandwich||$ 7.95|
|Kids’ Fried Chicken Strips||$ 8.50|
|Kids’ Pasta with Butter and Parmesan||$ 7.95|
|Kids’ Pasta with Marinara Sauce||$ 8.95|
|Kids’ Pasta with Alfredo Sauce||$ 8.95|
|Kids’ Spaghetti with Meatball||$ 9.95|
|Kids’ Cheese Flatbread Pizza||$ 8.95|
|Kids’ Macaroni and Cheese||$ 7.95|
|Kids’ Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza||$ 9.50|
|Kids’ Quesadilla||$ 8.50|
|Kids’ Quesadilla with Chicken||$ 9.95|
|Kids’ Grilled Chicken||$ 9.95|
|Kids’ Grilled Salmon||$ 11.95|
|Kids’ Scoop of Ice Cream||$ 3.50|
|Kids’ Mini Hot Fudge Sundae||$ 4.50|
|Kids’ Strawberries||$ 3.95|
Check out the updated menu of Another Broken Egg
|French Fries||$ 5.95|
|Green Beans||$ 6.95|
|Sweet Potato Fries||$ 6.95|
|Fresh Corn||$ 6.95|
|Mashed Potatoes||$ 6.50|
|Sautéed Spinach||$ 6.95|
|Macaroni & Cheese||$ 7.95|
|Grilled Asparagus||$ 7.95|
Cheesecakes & Specialty Desserts
|Original Cheesecake||$ 8.95|
|Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake||$ 9.95|
|Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Celebration Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Caramel Apple Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake||$ 8.95|
|Very Cherry Ghirardelli Chocolate Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Salted Caramel Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Dulce Caramel Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake||$ 8.95|
|Mango Key Lime Cheesecake||$ 8.94|
|Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake||$ 8.95|
|Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Chocolate Caramelicious Cheesecake Made With Snickers||$ 9.50|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Bar Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Low-Licious Cheesecake||$ 8.95|
|Low-Licious Cheesecake With Strawberries||$ 9.50|
|Vanilla Bean Cheesecake||$ 8.95|
|Tiramisu Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Key Lime Cheesecake||$ 8.95|
|Caramel pecan Turtle Cheesecake||$ 9.50|
|Linda’s Fudge Cake||$ 9.95|
|Carrot Cake||$ 9.95|
|Chocolate Tower Truffle Cake||$ 9.95|
|Tiramisu Cake||$ 9.95|
|Warm Apple Crisp||$ 10.50|
|Bowl of Fresh Strawberries||$ 8.95|
Wine & Beer Bottles
|House Cabernet||$ 21.00|
|House Merlot||$ 21.00|
|House Pinot Noir||$ 21.00|
|House Chardonnay||$ 21.00|
|House Pinot Grigio||$ 21.00|
|Angry Orchard Crisp Cider||$ 3.50|
|Coors Light||$ 3.50|
Cocktails at Home
|J.W.’s Pink Lemonade||$ 20.00|
|Passion Fruit Margarita||$ 24.00|
|Pineapple Moscow Mule||$ 24.00|
|Red Sangaria||$ 20.00|
|Ultimate Margarita||$ 24.00|
Check out the official 2021 menu of Nothing Bundt Cakes
|Freshly Brewed Coffee||$ 3.25|
|Cold Brew Iced Coffee||$ 4.50|
|Certified Organic Black Tea||$ 3.25|
|Certified Organic Herb Tea||$ 3.25|
|Freshly Brewed Black Tea||$ 3.25|
|Freshly Brewed Green Tea||$ 3.25|
|Freshly Brewed Tropical Iced Tea||$ 3.25|
|The Cheesecake Factory Special Lemonade||$ 3.75|
|Strawberry Lemonade||$ 4.50|
|Cucumber Lemonade||$ 4.50|
|Arnold Palmer||$ 4.25|
|Soft Drink||$ 3.25|
|Fiji Natural Artesian Water||$ 4.95|
|San Pellegrino Water||$ 4.95|
|Fresh Orange Juice||$ 6.50|
|Apple Juice||$ 5.50|
Hot Drinks & Espresso
|Café Latte||$ 5.50|
|Café Mocha||$ 5.50|
|Double Espresso||$ 3.95|
|Caramel Royale Macchiato||$ 5.50|
|Factory Hot Chocolate||$ 5.50|
Ice Cream Delights
|Hot Fudge Sundae||$ 10.95|
|Bowl of Vanilla Ice Cream||$ 7.95|
Iced & Frozen Drinks
|Hot Fudge Sundae||$ 10.95|
|Tropical Smoothie||$ 9.50|
|Peach Smoothie||$ 9.50|
|Frozen Iced Mango||$ 9.50|
|Chocolate Shake||$ 8.95|
|Vanilla Shake||$ 8.95|
|Strawberry Shake||$ 8.95|
|Oreo Milkshake||$ 8.95|
Check out the menu of Smoothie King
How To Order from Cheesecake Factory Online?
You can order the items from The Cheesecake Factory by just sitting at your home. Yes, you heard it right. The company has a delivery option on its official website.
To order food online from the Cheesecake Factory, just go to the official Cheesecake Factory website. Select the order Now option. You can either select the pick-Up option or the delivery Option. After this, you need to select the store from which you want to order.
After selecting the store, it will show the menu items that are available for delivery at that time. Select the items and then select the mode of payment. You can either pay online or either by cash as well.
Your meal will be delivered to your doorstep. Enjoy your food.
What People Say About The Cheesecake Factory Menu? | My Honest Review
As I entered America’s favorite casual dining restaurant (I mean, The Cheesecake Factory) for the first time, I got truly captivated by the golden-hued opulence of its decor. The ancient Egyptian touch in its modern American-styled decor makes this restaurant wired and wonderful at the same time.
There weren’t many empty tables available (as the restaurant was almost full). I had to wait for about 10 minutes to get a dinner table ready for me. I held the menu, and trust me, going through Cheesecake Factory’s menu takes longer than a dish prepared and served at this restaurant. I tried reading the entire menu; it was lengthy and had every possible dish you might think of.
To make my first order at The Cheesecake Factory, I decided to try its famous dishes. So, I ordered pasta carbonara, Bistro shrimp pasta, Cobb salad, stuffed mushrooms, Dulce de leche cheesecake, and frozen iced mango.
Pasta Carbonara was deliciously smooth and tender. Every twirly bite of this pasta had the creaminess of sauce with the smokiness from smoked bacon chunks in it. Green peas gave a mild earthy sweet taste, while the garlic-parmesan sauce gave a bold nutty twist to this dish. The presentation of the dish was fine. But I liked it better with the shredded parmesan on top!
Bistro shrimp pasta, on the other hand, was truly impressive in regards to its presentation. It had the spaghetti pasta rolled and served with sauteed tomatoes and mushrooms. Basil leaves and cooked shrimp were placed on top. Creamy sauce drizzled over the pasta had a buttery, garlicky taste with a citrus hint and a touch of aromatic herbal flavors in it. The shrimp on top was crispy and mildly spicy.
The Cobb salad served was an interesting combination of veggies, quinoa, and almonds. All the ingredients in the salad smelt and tasted fresh. But I loved stuffed mushrooms more. These mushrooms were perfectly baked and were filled with spicy and cheesy flavors. I truly enjoyed this side dish. At last, I tried the famous dulce de leche cheesecake! This cheesecake was fluffy and filled with sweet mellow filling loaded with dulce de leche flavor.
My overall experience at the Cheesecake Factory was absolutely amazing. I recommend everyone to visit this restaurant and try all its famous dishes.
Cheesecake Factory Opening/Closing Hours
Each and every restaurant has different opening hours. And many of you must be wondering What are the timings to visit a Cheesecake Factory store? or What are the Cheesecake Factory opening hours?
Below written are the Cheesecake Factory timing that you all need to know.
|Monday to Thursday||11:30 AM to 11:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM to 12:00 AM|
|Saturday (Brunch served from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM)||10:00 AM to 12:00 AM|
|Sunday (Brunch served from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM)||10:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Happy Hours (Monday to Friday)||4:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
Note – The Cheesecake Factory hours may vary as per the location of the restaurants. Seek out the location of your nearest Cheesecake Factory to confirm its timings.
Cheesecake Factory Menu As Per Restaurant Hours
Cheesecake Factory Breakfast Menu
Breakfast choices at Cheesecake Factory are fresh salads like Caesar salad, tossed green salad, french country salad, etc, breakfast tacos, California omelet, etc. There are some Mexican specialties served for the breakfast are breakfast burritos, breakfast tacos, etc.
There are not many people during ideal breakfast timings at Cheesecake Factory. This restaurant opens for breakfast at 11 A.M. and the breakfast is served till 1 P.M. during the weekdays and 2 P.M. on Saturday and Sunday.
Cheesecake Factory Lunch Menu
Satiating lunch specialties from the cheesecake Factory menu are pizzas, crusted chicken romano, orange chicken, chicken & broccoli pasta, fish & chips, herb-crusted salmon filet, and miso salmon, and many more. All these dishes are freshly prepped in the kitchen and served with utmost care.
The extensive menu of Cheesecake Factory has amazing dishes from different cuisines. All these dishes can be enjoyed during lunchtime at Cheesecake Factory. The lunch hours at Cheesecake Factory begin at 2 P.M. and the lunch is served till 5 in the evening.
Cheesecake Factory Dinner Menu
All the dishes served for lunch are also offered to partons at the dinnertime. You can order wine or other alcoholic beverages with your dinner dishes at Cheesecake Factory. Beverages like cold-brewed iced coffee, herb tea, raspberry lemonade, vanilla shake, oreo shakes, wine, cocktail, beer, etc are available on Factory’s menu.
Some of the Factory’s famous dinner dishes are pasta Da Vinci, roasted chicken, orange chicken, teriyaki chicken, pasta carbonara, Thai coconut lime chicken, etc. You can enjoy a delightful family dinner at Cheesecake Factory between 7 P.M. and 10 P.M.
Popular Recipes from The Cheesecake Factory
Here are some of the delicious and amazing recipes from the Cheesecake Factory. Do give them a try before you visit the restaurant. I am sure you’ll love them.
1. Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad – The Cheesecake Factory cobb salad is part of the Cheesecake Factory’s vegan menu. It has no traces of anything animal-based. The salad is a mixture of colorful and healthy vegetables along with some quinoa, almonds, and sunflower seeds.
The dressing is sweet, spicy, and tangy. It has strong flavors of mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, and agave nectar. This salad is nutritious, fiber-rich, and refreshing. Vegans and non-vegans will enjoy this alike.
2. Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms – Would you fancy some baked mushroom tops stuffed with cheese? Then, you should try the Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms. They are nothing but portobello mushroom heads stuffed with a flavorful cheese mixture.
The cheese mixture is made with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Besides these, the mixture has some garlic, olive oil, parsley, wine, and lemon juice concentrate for flavor. Just mix, stuff, and bake. That’s all you need to make the Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms.
3. Cheesecake Factory Fish and Chips – The Cheesecake Factory fish and chips is an amazing combination of hand-battered fried fish and crispy fried potato chips. The fish is hand-battered in a beer batter. The beer batter makes the fish flavorful and crispy.
The chips are simply made by cutting and frying some potatoes. This classic duo is very easy to make. They taste great with tartar sauce and some creamy coleslaw.
4. Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira – The Cheesecake Factory chicken Madeira is one of the most famous chicken items on their menu. That’s because the chicken has so many flavor elements in it.
There are garlic-flavored mushrooms, shredded mozzarella, and blanched asparagus served atop cooked chicken breast. The chicken breast is flavored with a creamy Madiera sauce. The Madeira sauce is what sets this chicken recipe apart.
5. Cheesecake Factory Shepherds Pie – The Cheesecake Factory shepherd’s pie is meat and veggie-loaded savory meal for you. The pie is made by sauteeing minced meat and vegetables together.
This mixture is mouth-watering and vibrant. Then, this mixture is topped with a cloud of fluffy mashed potatoes. Baking the pie comes immediately after. Once the potato cloud is golden, you can cut a generous slice of the shepherd’s pie and enjoy!
6. Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken – The Cheesecake Factory teriyaki chicken is a tangy and spicy chicken. The chicken is cut into small pieces and then marinated in teriyaki brine. The chicken is then fried and the marinade is cooked to make thick.
They both are served together with soft, cooked rice and stir-fried vegetables. The teriyaki chicken has a spicy, tangy, and umami flavor which will make your dinner perfect.
7. Cheesecake Factory Shrimp Scampi – The Cheesecake Factory shrimp scampi is a little different and better than the regular scampi. The shrimp in the recipe is breaded in a mixture of breadcrumbs and parmesan. It is then fried to give you delicious crispy shrimp.
The shrimp is served with delicate strands of angel pasta. The dish is finished with the addition of a creamy sauce. All of these elements make this shrimp scampi stand out.
8. Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci – The Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci is truly a genius recipe. The rigatoni pasta is served with a creamy and smooth Madeira sauce.
Other than that, there’s delicious cooked chicken and vegetables sauteed in butter. This adds so much richness and flavor to the pasta. The Madeira sauce is thick and has the prominent flavor of garlic, chicken stock, and Madeira wine. The heavy cream makes it creamy and smooth.
9. Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta – The Cheesecake Factory four cheese pasta is the ultimate cheese pasta. As the name insinuates, it has four kinds of cheese in it.
There is mozzarella, ricotta, ovoline, and parmesan cheese in this pasta. The pasta is mixed with the cheese mixture, some marinara, and fresh basil. The pasta is garnished with some more cheese and then baked. Once it is baked, you can enjoy its creamy and cheesy goodness!
10. Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts – You might have heard of buffalo wings but have you heard of buffalo blasts? The Cheesecake Factory buffalo blasts are stuffed and fried snacks. The filling is made with shredded chicken, cheese, and buffalo hot sauce. This filling is wrapped in wonton wrappers. These wrapped blasts are dredged in flour and dipped in eggs.
After all this wrapping, dredging, and dipping, these blasts are fried until golden. Amazing, right? Serve these buffalo blasts with celery and blue cheese.
11. Cheesecake Factory Fish Tacos – The Cheesecake Factory fish tacos are great and light snacks for your weekend siesta. They are easy to make and taste amazing and fresh. Make the taco shells with tortillas. Fill them with some shredded fish, cabbage, onion, and cucumber. Squeeze a lemon over the tacos for a tangy twist. Serve these amazing fish tacos with some guacamole and salsa.
12. Cheesecake Factory Cuban Sandwich – The Cheesecake Factory Cuban sandwich is truly for pork lovers. The sandwich has roasted pork, honey-glazed ham, and Swiss cheese enveloped in the loaves. For flavor, there’s mustard, mayonnaise, and dill pickles.
The sandwich is grilled after it’s assembled. This warms up the bread and gives it that smoky taste and those burn-lines. Lovely!
13. Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake – We cannot talk about Cheesecake Factory recipes without mentioning their classic cheesecake. The original cheesecake is fluffy, jiggly, and delicious. The crust is made with crushed crackers, butter, and cinnamon. The cheese filling is made with cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
To ensure the maximum amount of fluffiness, the cheesecake is cooked in a water bath. It is then topped with a mixture of sour cream and sugar. It is absolutely delightful!
14. Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu – The Cheesecake Factory tiramisu is a delicious dessert with bitter and sweet notes. It is made by layering coffee-dipped ladyfingers and a cheese mixture.
The cheese mixture is made with eggs, sugar, Marsala, mascarpone cheese, and whipped cream. The tiramisu is topped with some ground chocolate. It tastes best when it is given time to chill so the flavors get to know each other.
15. Cheesecake Factory Strawberry Shortcake – The Cheesecake Factory strawberry shortcake is a fun and amazing dessert. It is made with soft shortcake biscuits, vanilla ice cream, and sugared strawberries.
You can buy the biscuits or just make them at home. Then, layer some sugared strawberries and vanilla ice cream between the biscuit slices. Garnish it with some more strawberries and a generous dollop of whipped cream. Easy, fun, and delicious!
16. White Chicken Chili – Cheesecake Factory’s white chicken chili has chicken seasoned with a spice rub and cooked with onions, beans, flours, chicken stock, etc. Flour and chicken stock give body to the sauce in chicken chili while garlic paste, Tabasco, salsa verde, oregano, cumin, and sugar add flavor to this dish.
17. Bistro Shrimp Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Bistro shrimp pasta is a perfect meal filled with cheezy, creamy, and tangy flavors. This dish has pasta dredged in a creamy sauce, topped with crispy shrimp, and sauteed tomatoes and mushrooms on the side. The creamy sauce for this dish has the flavors of butter, lemon juice, basil, cream, and pepper.
18. Crispy Crab Bites – Cheesecake Factory crispy crab bites has juicy crab meat combined with vegetables and sauces. Spices added to this mixture are cracked pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, dried parsley, bay seasoning, salt, and cumin. These mini bite-sized cakes are coated in beaten egg, mayonnaise, and then in breadcrumbs. These are fried until perfectly crispy brown.
19. Pumpkin Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory’s pumpkin cheesecake has a crispy crust made with graham crackers and butter. This crust has the flavor of sugar, butter, and cinnamon. The creamy smooth filling in this cheesecake is pumpkin flavored and also has the tase of vanilla, sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and eggs. It’s a delicious seasonal dessert and can be enjoyed during the holiday season.
20. Pasta Carbonara – Cheesecake Factory pasta carbonara has spaghetti noodles tossed with cheesy creamy sauce and bacon. The creamy sauce for this dish has the taste of parmesan cheese, butter, milk, salt, garlic, and pepper. Bacon gives a meaty taste to this dish while peas add a herbal sweet flavor. It’s served with extra shredded parmesan on top.
21. Thai Coconut Lime Chicken – Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken is a Thai-styled main course dish for chicken. The chicken is filled with delicious coconut lime sauce. The sauce for this dish has the taste of lemon, coconut, mango, and cashew. The coconut lime sauce is cooked with mangoes, snow peas, roasted coconut flakes, mushrooms, cashew, and curry paste. This dish can be enjoyed with steamed rice.
22. Flat Bread Pizza – Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza has a soft and fluffy crust. Thus pizza has a layer of melted cheese over it. It’s topped with tomatoes, basil. This pizza can be enjoyed with any refreshing beverage at Cheesecake Factory.
23. Steak Diane – Cheesecake Factory steak Diane has juicy steak seared and covered with creamy flavorsome sauce. The sauce for steak Diane is filled with the flavors of mushrooms, butter, onions & mushrooms deglazed in brandy, and spices. It’s an appetizing main course dish that can be enjoyed any time at Cheesecake Factory.
24. Roasted Chicken – Cheesecake Factory roasted chicken flaky, charred, and crispy skin. The chicken is seasoned with salt and pepper. Garlic, rosemary, thyme, and lemon are stuffed in the chicken cavity. Some herbs and lemon slices are tucked under the skin of the chicken. This chicken is baked and served as a celebration-worthy meal.
25. Veggie Burger – Cheesecake Factory veggies burger has a vegetarian patty and veggies like lettuce leaves stacked between the burger slices. The patty for this burger ha mushrooms, brown rice, beans, pepper, oats, and eggs. This patty is charred and has a smoky flavor in it. Enjoy this burger with fries and a beverage of your choice at Cheesecake Factory.
26. Orange Chicken – Cheesecake Factory orange chicken has citrus-sweet flavors in it. It’s an Asian dish served with steamed rice. These chicken bites are combined with orange sauce. The sauce has the flavors of ginger, garlic, soy, lime, and orange. The chicken is dipped in egg and seasoned flour before it’s fried and tossed in orange sauce.
27. Spicy Cashew Chicken – Cheesecake Factory spicy cashew chicken has bite-sized chicken pieces seasoned with rice flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. The sauce for this dish is made with soy sauce, sherry sauce, vinegar, sriracha sauce, garlic, and red chili flakes. This dish has cashews and chopped chives on top.
28. Oreo Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory has oreo cheesecake has crispy oreo flavored crust. The filling for oreo cheesecake has cream cheese, crushed Oreos, eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream, and sugar. This cheesecake is a perfect oreo-flavored dessert served at Cheesecake Factory.
29. Strawberry Shortcake – Cheesecake Factory strawberry shortcake has a soft fluffy base made from shortcake biscuits, cream, buttermilk, sugar, and salt. This cake has sugared strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream on top. It has a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sugared strawberry in the strawberry shortcake.
30. Meatloaf – Cheesecake Factory meatloaf is made from a mixture of meat, sauteed veggies, and spices. This dish is served with butter sauce, mashed potatoes, corns, and mushroom gravy. Beaten egg and butter give a smooth texture to the loaf while enhancing its taste. Meatloaf is a main course dish loaded with flavors and nutrients.
31. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory dulce de leche cheesecake has a buttery crumbly crust. It has graham cracker crushed and combined with butter and sugar. This crust is topped with sweet dulce de leche filling. Some more dulce de leche is poured on top to give a marble effect.
Cheesecake Factory Nutritional Information
So to check the nutritional information of the items present in the Cheesecake Factory menu, just click on the PDF that I’ve mentioned above.
Cheesecake Factory Franchise Information
Cheesecake Factory has more than 211 stores across the United States of America. The brand has outlets in states like Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, and more.
And if you want to open a Cheesecake Factory store, there’s how much it will cost you.
|Initial Investment||$ 150,000-$ 700,000|
|Royalty||9% of Gross Sales|
Also, check out the official menu of The French Laundry
Cheesecake Factory Contact Information
Cheesecake Factory Corporate Office Address: 26901 Malibu Hills Rd, Calabasas, CA 91301, United States
Cheesecake Factory Corporate Phone Number: +1 818-871-3000
You can also contact the team of Cheesecake Factory by using the contact form on their website.
|E-mail Sign Up||thecheesecakefactory.com/email-sign-up|
|About Cheesecake Factory||thecheesecakefactory.com/about-us|
|Health And Saftey||thecheesecakefactory.com/health-and-safety|
Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Cheesecake Factory Menu
What does the Cheesecake Factory menu include?
Cheesecake Factory menu includes cheesecakes, snacks, appetizers, salads, pizza, burgers, Seafood, Coffee, Ice Cream, and many other items.
What are the Cheesecake Factory menu prices?
The Cheesecake Factory menu prices depend on the type of product you are buying. Most of their product lies between the cost of $5.00 and $20.00
Why is Cheesecake Factory so popular?
Cheesecake Factory is popular for its wide variety of cheesecakes. They are also well known for the quality of food and service they provide to their customers.
Does Cheesecake Factory serve seafood?
Yes, Cheesecake Factory has a range of seafood items on the menu like Fried Shrimp Platter, Fish & Chips, and many more.