The Cheesecake Factory menu with prices may slightly vary according to your nearest location. We have shared The Cheesecake Factory menu from Florida, United States. The menu is updated on 1st of December, 2023.
The cheesecake factory menu with prices is famous for its delish chicken recipes and different flavors of cheesecakes. Their menu includes chicken, cheesecakes, appetizers, flatbread pizzas, salads, sandwiches, pasta, seafood, and desserts. Most of the food items will cost you $15-20.
If you wish to reserve a table today, read the article and follow the links. Down below is the nutritional breakdown, franchise details, contact information, and some important links.
However, before jumping to the menu, let’s check out a little about the history of The Cheesecake Factory.
The Cheesecake Factory is an American restaurant company and distributor of cheesecakes based in the United States. The company was founded in 1972 as a bakery store by David M. Overton in Los Angeles, California.
Today there are more than 200 outlets of The Cheesecake Factory. Let’s dive in to see detailed menu along with the latest prices.
What's In The Post
The Cheesecake Factory Menu With Prices
As the name Cheesecake Factory suggests, The Cheesecake Factory is famous for its variety of Cheesecakes and many other food items.
Breakfast eggs & omelets from the menu are served all day at The Cheesecake Factory.
The Cheesecake Factory skinnylicious menu has a variety of Appetizers, freshly baked bread, salads, hamburgers, omelette, Tacos, and many other items.
The best part is that their skinnylicious menu is segregated into sections which makes it easy for you to choose. You’ll also find numerous gluten-free options here like steaks & chop, salads with gluten-free dressings, etc.
The food of The Cheesecake Factory is widely loved by both children and adults. Many people also consider The Cheesecake Factory as the best American fast-food restaurant. This is because of the quality of food and service they provide to their customers.
Some of the famous items served here at lunch are Renee’s fresh turkey sandwich, evelyn’s favorite pasta, pasta carbonara, etc. Louisiana chicken pasta has parmesan-crusted chicken over pasta and mushrooms.
This pasta has mushrooms, peppers, and onions and is tossed in a spicy New Orleans sauce. You can also enjoy pizzas like cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, etc, and steaks during lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.
There’s a special menu for patrons during holidays and the quality of service is top-notch. In a survey, 70% of customers gave their feedback, appreciating the quality of service at The Cheesecake Factory.
The Cheesecake Factory also caters to private parties and special occasions. All The Cheesecake Factories specialties like crusted chicken Romano, spicy cashew chicken, shepherd’s pie, etc are on its catering menu.
Caesar salad is offered in a larger portion and is filled with the traditional flavor of parmesan, herbs, and anchovies. The Famous ‘Factory’s meatloaf’ is a delicious combination of ground beef, veggies, and cheese.
The dinner dishes from the menu are served with sides like mashed potatoes, gravy, and grilled onions or vegetables. You can have these specialties during dinner hours at The Cheesecake Factory.
The fries are crispy, fresh, and unbeatable. Mostly in restaurants, fries get soggy immediately after they’re served. But the fries served at The Cheesecake Factory are incredibly crispy and delicious.
The food quality is great and all the menu items served here are affordable. It’s also famous for its secret menu hack, Louisiana Caesar salad.
The unique and extensive menu of The Cheesecake Factory also features its signature cheesecakes and drinks.
In addition to the meal, The Cheesecake Factory’s staff, and its soothing ambiance impact your dining experience.
Moreover, you will also find a separate, reasonable, and affordable kids’ menu at The Cheesecake Factory.
The secret to The Cheesecake Factory’s affordable prices is that it also serves as a middle-class food chain restaurant in America. Its popularity has been well established for years now. You can find the entire menu with prices in the tables below.
Appetizers Menu With Prices
|Spicy Tuna||$ 17.95|
|Roadside Sliders||$ 13.95|
|Chicken Pot Stickers||$ 15.95|
|Tex Mex Eggrolls||$ 14.50|
|Avocado Rggrolls||$ 16.50|
|Fried Macaroni And Cheese||$ 16.50|
|Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes||$ 15.50|
|Hot Spinach And Cheese Dip||$ 17.50|
|Eggroll Sampler||$ 17.50|
|Pretzel Bites With Cheddar Cheese Fondue||$ 14.95|
|Fried Calamari||$ 17.50|
|Buffalo Blasts||$ 16.95|
|Buffalo Chicken Strips||$ 14.95|
|Thai Lettuce Wraps With Avocado||$ 18.95|
|Thai Lettuce Wraps With Chicken||$ 18.95|
|Ahi Poke Nachos||$ 17.95|
Also, read the latest Applebee’s menu with prices.
Appetizer Salads Menu With Prices
|California Chopped Salad||$ 16.95|
|Tossed Green Salad||$ 10.95|
|Factory Chopped Salad||$ 16.50|
|Caesar Salad||$ 15.50|
Also, check out the official Cheddar’s menu with prices.
Also, check out the updated Godfather’s Pizza menu with prices.
Small Plates & Snacks Menu With Prices
|Street Corn||$ 9.50|
|Asparagus Fries||$ 9.50|
|Little House Salad||$ 8.50|
|Chicken Taquitos||$ 10.50|
|Korean Fried Cauliflower||$ 10.95|
|Stuffed Mushrooms||$ 12.50|
|Crispy Brussels Sprouts||$ 11.50|
|Beet And Avocado Salad||$ 12.50|
|Cheeseburger Spring Rolls||$ 12.50|
|Fried Zucchini||$ 10.95|
|Crispy Fried Cheese||$ 10.95|
|Dynamite Shrimp||$ 12.50|
Also, read the full Culver’s menu with prices.
Also, check out the complete La Porchetta menu with prices.
Salads, Flatbread Pizzas & Lunch Menu With Prices
Flatbread Pizzas Menu With Prices
|Bee Sting Flatbread Pizza||$ 14.50|
|Cacio E Pepe Flatbread Pizza||$ 11.95|
|Cheese Flatbread Pizza||$ 11.95|
|Margherita Flatbread Pizza||$ 12.50|
|Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza||$ 12.95|
|Fresh Basil, Tomato And Cheese Flatbread Pizza||$ 12.50|
|The Everything Flatbread Pizza||$ 13.95|
Also, read the official Panago menu with prices.
Salads Menu With Prices
|Harvest Chicken Salad||$ 19.50|
|Caesar Salad||$ 17.50|
|Vegan Cobb Salad||$ 18.95|
|Chinese Chicken Salad||$ 19.50|
|Thai Chicken Salad||$ 19.50|
|Sheila’s Chicken And Avocado Salad||$ 19.50|
|Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad||$ 19.50|
|Santa Fe Salad||$ 19.50|
|Cobb Salad||$ 19.50|
Lunch Favorites Menu With Prices
|Renee’s Chicken-Almond Salad Sandwich||$ 16.95|
|Renee’s Fresh Turkey Sandwich||$ 16.95|
|Soup And Salad||$ 12.95|
|Cobb Salad||$ 16.95|
|Santa Fe Salad||$ 16.95|
|Chinese Chicken Salad||$ 16.95|
|Harvest Chicken Salad||$ 16.95|
|Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad||$ 16.95|
|Sheila’s Chicken And Avocado Salad||$ 16.95|
|Chicken Piccata||$ 16.95|
|Crusted Chicken Romano||$ 16.95|
|Orange Chicken||$ 16.95|
|Cheese Flatbread Pizza||$ 16.95|
|Fresh Basil, Tomato And Cheese Flatbread Pizza||$ 16.95|
|Margherita Flatbread Pizza||$ 16.95|
|Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza||$ 16.95|
|The Everything Flatbread Pizza||$ 16.95|
|Bee Sting Flatbread Pizza||$ 16.95|
|Cacio E Pepe Flatbread Pizza||$ 16.95|
|Bistro Shrimp Pasta||$ 22.95|
|Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta||$ 16.95|
|Farfalle With Chicken And Roasted Garlic||$ 20.95|
|Fettuccini Alfredo||$ 16.95|
|Fettuccini Alfredo With Chicken||$ 20.50|
|Fettuccini Alfredo With Shrimp||$ 21.50|
|Four Cheese Pasta||$ 16.95|
|Louisiana Chicken Pasta||$ 16.95|
|Pasta Carbonara||$ 16.95|
|Pasta Da Vinci||$ 16.95|
|Shrimp With Angel Hair||$ 22.95|
|Spaghetti And Meatballs||$ 16.95|
|Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta||$ 16.95|
|Famous Factory Meatloaf||$ 16.95|
|Shepherd’s Pie||$ 16.95|
|Fish & Chips||$ 16.95|
|Herb Crusted Filet Of Salmon||$ 19.95|
|Miso Salmon||$ 19.95|
|Fresh Grilled Salmon||$ 19.95|
Also, check out the official New York Fries menu with prices.
Specialties & Pastas Menu With Prices
Specialties Menu With Prices
|Thai Coconut-Lime Chicken||$ 19.95|
|Crispy Pineapple Chicken And Shrimp||$ 20.95|
|Korean Fried Chicken||$ 18.50|
|White Chicken Chili||$ 18.95|
|Chicken Riesling||$ 20.95|
|Truffle-Honey Chicken||$ 22.95|
|Chicken Parmesan “Pizza Style”||$ 21.95|
|Chicken Littles||$ 19.50|
|Shepherd’s Pie||$ 19.95|
|Baja Chicken Tacos||$ 18.95|
|Fish Tacos||$ 20.50|
|Grilled Fish Tacos||$ 20.50|
|Grilled Steak Tacos||$ 20.95|
|Factory Burrito Grande||$ 20.50|
|Famous Factory Meatloaf||$ 23.50|
|Chicken Madeira||$ 25.95|
|Chicken Bellagio||$ 22.50|
|Chicken & Biscuits||$ 22.95|
|Crusted Chicken Romano||$ 22.95|
|Orange Chicken||$ 22.95|
|Parmesan-Herb Crusted Chicken||$ 22.95|
|Crispy Chicken Costoletta||$ 22.95|
|Chicken Piccata||$ 23.95|
|Spicy Cashew Chicken||$ 22.50|
|Chicken Marsala And Mushrooms||$ 25.95|
|Bang-Bang Chicken And Shrimp||$ 25.95|
Also, read the full Arizona’s menu with prices.
Pastas Menu With Prices
|Cacio E Pepe Pasta||$ 19.95|
|Cacio E Pepe Pasta With Chicken||$ 25.95|
|Spicy Rigatoni Vodka||$ 21.95|
|Tomato Basil Pasta||$ 20.95|
|Fettuccini Alfredo||$ 22.50|
|Fettuccini Alfredo With Chicken||$ 28.50|
|Fettuccini Alfredo With Shrimp||$ 30.00|
|Pasta Carbonara||$ 22.50|
|Four Cheese Pasta||$ 21.95|
|Spaghetti And Meatballs||$ 22.95|
|Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta||$ 21.95|
|Pasta Da Vinci||$ 22.95|
|Louisiana Chicken Pasta||$ 22.95|
|Farfalle With Chicken And Roasted Garlic||$ 23.95|
|Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta||$ 22.95|
|Bistro Shrimp Pasta||$ 25.95|
|Shrimp With Angel Hair||$ 25.95|
|Cajun Jambalaya Pasta||$ 25.95|
Also, read the latest Schnitz menu with prices.
Factory Combinations Menu With Prices
|Shrimp Scampi And Steak Diane||$ 27.50|
|Chicken Madeira And Steak Diane||$ 27.50|
|Steak Diane And Herb Crusted Salmon||$ 27.50|
Also, check out the complete Philly Connection menu with prices.
Fish, Seafood & Steaks Menu With Prices
Fish & Seafood Menu With Prices
|Seared Ahi Tuna||$ 25.95|
|Fish & Chips||$ 22.95|
|Fried Shrimp Platter||$ 25.50|
|Shrimp And Chicken Gumbo||$ 24.95|
|Shrimp Scampi||$ 24.95|
|Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp||$ 22.95|
|Jamaican Black Pepper Chicken||$ 25.50|
|Jamaican Black Pepper Chicken And Shrimp||$ 25.50|
|Fresh Grilled Salmon||$ 25.95|
|Herb Crusted Filet Of Salmon||$ 26.95|
|Miso Salmon||$ 26.95|
Also, check out the official American Deli menu with prices.
Steaks Menu With Prices
|Carne Asada Steak||$ 22.95|
|Steak Diane||$ 27.50|
|Hibachi Steak||$ 27.95|
|Chargrilled New York Steak||$ 29.95|
|Grilled Rib-Eye Steak||$ 35.95|
|Filet Mignon||$ 39.50|
Glamburgers & Sandwiches Menu With Prices
Glamburgers Menu With Prices
|Old Fashioned Burger||$ 16.95|
|Stuffed Cheddar Burger||$ 17.95|
|Classic Burger||$ 17.95|
|French Dip Cheeseburger||$ 17.95|
|Smokehouse B.B.Q. Burger||$ 17.95|
|Mushroom Burger||$ 17.95|
|Americana Cheeseburger||$ 17.95|
|Macaroni And Cheese Burger||$ 17.95|
|Bacon-Bacon Cheeseburger||$ 18.95|
|Impossible Burger||$ 19.50|
|Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich (Buffalo Sauce)||$ 17.95|
|Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich (Chipotle Mayo)||$ 17.95|
|Factory Turkey Burger||$ 17.95|
|Veggie Burger||$ 17.95|
Sandwiches Menu With Prices
|Renee’s Chicken-Almond Salad Sandwich||$ 16.95|
|Renee’s Fresh Turkey Sandwich||$ 16.95|
|Chicken Salad Sandwich||$ 16.95|
|The Club||$ 18.95|
|Grilled Chicken And Avocado Club||$ 18.95|
|Cuban Sandwich||$ 18.50|
|Chicken Parmesan Sandwich||$ 18.95|
Also, check out the full Pete’s Fish and Chips menu with prices.
SkinnyLicious Menu With Prices
SkinnyLicious Small Plates & Appetizers Menu With Prices
|Little House Salad||$ 8.50|
|Spicy Tuna||$ 17.95|
|Chicken Taquitos||$ 10.50|
|Stuffed Mushrooms||$ 12.50|
|Crispy Brussels Sprouts||$ 11.50|
|Beet & Avocado Salad||$ 12.50|
|Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos||$ 12.50|
|Chicken Pot Stickers||$ 15.95|
|Dynamite Shrimp||$ 12.50|
SkinnyLicious Salads Menu With Prices
|Tossed Green Salad||$ 10.95|
|SkinnyLicious Factory Chopped Salad||$ 16.50|
|SkinnyLicious Asian Chicken Salad||$ 17.50|
|Mexican Tortilla Salad||$ 17.59|
Also, read the latest Nando’s menu with prices.
SkinnyLicious Specialties Menu With Prices
|Lemon-Herb Parmesan Chicken||$ 20.95|
|Spicy Shrimp Pasta||$ 22.50|
|SkinnyLicious Hamburger||$ 16.95|
|Impossible Burger||$ 17.50|
|Crispy Chicken Sandwich With Ranch||$ 17.50|
|Crispy Chicken Sandwich With Sriracha Mayo||$ 17.50|
|Grilled Turkey Burger||$ 17.50|
|Turkey & Avocado Sandwich||$ 17.50|
|Chicken Soft Tacos||$ 15.50|
|Shrimp Soft Tacos||$ 18.50|
|Chicken Pasta||$ 18.95|
|White Chicken Chili||$18.95|
|Tuscan Chicken||$ 21.95|
|Lemon-Garlic Shrimp||$ 23.50|
|Grilled Salmon||$ 24.50|
|Grilled Steak Medallions||$ 24.95|
Also, check out the official Jamaica Blue menu with prices.
Breakfast & Brunch Menu With Prices
Eggs & Omelettes Menu With Prices
|Farm Fresh Eggs||$ 11.95|
|Farm Fresh Eggs With Old Smokehouse Bacon||$ 16.50|
|Farm Fresh Eggs With Grilled Ham||$ 16.50|
|Factory Huevos Rancheros||$ 15.95|
|Brioche Breakfast Sandwich||$ 15.95|
|Factory Create An Omelette||$ 16.50|
|California Omelette||$ 16.50|
|Spinach, Mushroom, Bacon And Cheese Omelette||$ 16.50|
|Breakfast Burrito||$ 17.50|
|Side Of Bacon||$ 6.95|
|Side Of Breakfast Ham||$ 5.95|
|Side Of Breakfast Potatoes||$ 4.95|
|English Muffin||$ 2.95|
|Bagel With Cream Cheese||$ 4.95|
|Side Of Toast||$ 2.95|
Also, read the updated Chicken Treat menu with prices.
Saturday & Sunday Brunch Menu With Prices
|Bacon And Avocado Benedict||$ 17.95|
|Giant Belgian Waffle||$ 10.50|
|Giant Belgian Waffle With Strawberries, Pecans And Chantilly Cream||$ 13.50|
|Fried Chicken & Waffles||$ 17.50|
|Buttermilk Pancakes||$ 10.50|
|Buttermilk Pancakes With Blueberries||$ 12.95|
|Caramel Apple Pancakes||$ 15.50|
|Cinnamon Roll Pancakes||$ 14.50|
|Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes||$ 15.50|
|Brunch Combo||$ 14.95|
|Bruleed French Toast||$ 14.95|
|Bruleed French Toast With Bacon||$ 19.50|
|Bruleed French Toast With Grilled Ham||$ 19.50|
|Eggs Benedict With Canadian Bacon And Hollandaise||$ 17.50|
|Fried Chicken & Waffle Benedict||$ 18.50|
|Green Chilaquiles And Eggs (With Pork Carnitas)||$ 17.50|
|Green Chilaquiles And Eggs (With Chicken)||$ 17.50|
|Monte Cristo Sandwich||$ 16.95|
|Jambalaya Hash & Eggs||$ 17.95|
|Kids’ French Toast||$ 11.50|
|Kids’ Buttermilk Pancakes||$ 11.50|
Kids, Sides & Extras Menu With Prices
Kids’ Menu With Prices
|Roadside Sliders||$ 8.95|
|Mini Corn Dogs||$ 8.95|
|Pasta With Butter And Parmesan||$ 8.95|
|Pasta With Marinara Sauce||$ 8.95|
|Pasta With Alfredo Sauce||$ 9.95|
|Spaghetti With Meatball||$ 10.95|
|Macaroni And Cheese||$ 8.95|
|Fried Chicken Strips||$ 8.95|
|Cheese Flatbread||$ 9.95|
|Pepperoni Flatbread||$ 10.95|
|Chicken Quesadilla||$ 10.95|
|Grilled Cheese Sandwich||$ 8.50|
|Grilled Chicken||$ 10.50|
|Grilled Salmon||$ 10.95|
|Scoop Of Ice Cream||$ 3.95|
|Mini Hot Fudge Sundae||$ 5.50|
|Apple Juice||$ 1.50|
Also, check out the complete Another Broken Egg menu with prices.
Side Dishes Menu With Prices
|French Fries||$ 5.95|
|Green Beans||$ 6.95|
|Sweet Potato Fries||$ 6.95|
|Fresh Corn||$ 6.95|
|Mashed Potatoes||$ 6.95|
|Sauteed Spinach||$ 6.95|
|Macaroni & Cheese||$ 8.95|
|Grilled Asparagus||$ 7.95|
|Steamed White Rice||$ 2.50|
|Steamed Brown Rice||$ 2.95|
Whole Baguettes Menu With Prices
|Sourdough Loaf||$ 4.00|
|Whole Wheat Loaf||$ 4.00|
Cheesecakes & Desserts Menu With Prices
Cheesecakes & Specialty Desserts Menu With Prices
|Classic Basque Cheesecake||$ 11.95|
|Fresh Strawberry||$ 11.95|
|Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake||$ 10.95|
|Celebration Cheesecake||$ 11.50|
|Chocolate Caramelicious Cheesecake Made With Snickers||$ 10.95|
|Caramel Apple Cheesecake||$ 10.95|
|Very Cherry Ghirardelli Chocolate Cheesecake||$ 10.95|
|Low-Licious Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Low- Licious Cheesecake With Strawberries||$ 11.95|
|Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake||$ 11.50|
|Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake||$ 11.50|
|Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake||$ 11.50|
|Salted Caramel Cheesecake||$ 10.95|
|Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake||$ 11.50|
|Toasted Marshmallow S’Mores Galore||$ 11.50|
|Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple||$ 10.50|
|Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake||$ 11.50|
|Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake||$ 11.50|
|Dulce De Leche Caramel Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle||$ 10.50|
|Mango Key Lime Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Lemon Meringue Cheesecake||$ 10.95|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Bar Cheesecake||$ 11.50|
|30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake||$ 11.50|
|Vanilla Bean Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Tiramisu Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Key Lime Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Pumpkin Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake||$ 10.50|
|Linda’s Fudge Cake||$ 11.50|
|Carrot Cake||$ 11.50|
|Warm Apple Crisp||$ 11.95|
|Chocolate Tower Truffle Cake||$ 11.50|
|Fresh Strawberry Shortcake||$ 12.95|
|Bowl Of Fresh Strawberries||$ 9.50|
Also, read the official Bruegger’s Bagels menu with prices.
Ice Cream Delights Menu With Prices
|Hot Fudge Sundae||$ 11.95|
|Godiva Chocolate Brownie Sundae||$ 12.95|
|Bowl of Vanilla Ice Cream||$ 7.95|
10-Inch Whole Cheesecakes And Specialty Cakes Menu With Prices
|10-Inch Classic Basque Cheesecake||$ 69.95|
|10-Inch Original||$ 62.95|
|10-Inch Fresh Strawberry||$ 69.95|
|10-Inch Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Celebration Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Chocolate Caramelicious Cheesecake Made With Snickers||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Caramel Apple Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Very Cherry Ghirardelli Chocolate Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Low-Licious Cheesecake||$ 62.95|
|10-Inch Low-Licious Cheesecake With Strawberries||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Salted Caramel Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Toasted Marshmallow S’Mores Galore||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Dulce De Leche Caramel Cheesecake||$ 64.95|
|10-Inch White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle||$ 64.95|
|10-Inch Mango Key lime Cheesecake||$ 64.95|
|10-Inch Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake||$ 65.95|
|10-Inch Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake||$ 65.95|
|10-Inch Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake||$ 64.95|
|10-Inch Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake||$ 65.95|
|10-Inch Lemon Meringue Cheesecake||$ 63.95|
|10-Inch Hershey’s Chocolate Bar Cheesecake||$ 63.95|
|10-Inch 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Vanilla Bean Cheesecake||$ 64.95|
|10-Inch Tiramisu Cheesecake||$ 64.95|
|10-Inch Key Lime Cheesecake||$ 64.95|
|10-Inch Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake||$ 65.95|
|10-Inch Pumpkin Cheesecake||$ 61.95|
|10-Inch Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake||$ 63.95|
|10-Inch Linda’s Fudge Cake||$ 65.95|
|10-Inch Carrot Cake||$ 66.95|
|10-Inch Chocolate Tower Truffle Cake||$ 66.95|
|Tray Of Tiramisu Cake||$ 69.95|
6-Inch & 7-Inch Whole Cheesecakes Menu With Prices
|6-Inch Original||$ 28.95|
|6-Inch Fresh Strawberry||$ 31.95|
|6-Inch Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake||$ 28.95|
|6-Inch White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle||$ 28.95|
|7-Inch Original||$ 33.95|
|7-Inch Fresh Strawberry||$ 40.95|
|7-Inch Celebration Cheesecake||$ 37.95|
|7-Inch Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake||$ 37.95|
|7-Inch 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake||$ 37.95|
|7-Inch Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake||$ 37.95|
|7-Inch Salted Caramel Cheesecake||$ 37.95|
|7-Inch Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake||$ 37.95|
|7-Inch Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake||$ 35.95|
|7-Inch White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle||$ 35.95|
|7-Inch Dulce De Leche Caramel Cheesecake||$ 35.95|
|7-Inch Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake||$ 36.95|
|7-Inch Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple||$ 36.95|
|7-Inch Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake||$ 36.95|
|7-Inch Pumpkin Cheesecake||$ 36.95|
|7-Inch Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake||$ 36.95|
Beverages Menu With Prices
To Go Beverages Menu With Prices
|Diet Coke||$ 3.50|
|Coca-Cola Zero Sugar||$ 3.50|
|Barq’s Root Beer||$ 3.50|
|Dr. Pepper||$ 3.50|
|The Cheesecake Factory Special Lemonade||$ 3.75|
|Strawberry Lemonade||$ 4.50|
|Cucumber Lemonade||$ 4.50|
|Peach Lemonade||$ 4.50|
|To Go Arnold Palmer||$ 4.25|
|Passion Mint Fizz||$ 4.95|
|Pineapple Cherry Limeade||$ 4.95|
|Tropical Ginger Cooler||$ 4.95|
|Guava Blood Orange Sparkler||$ 4.95|
|Cold Brew Coffee||$ 4.95|
|Tropical Tea||$ 3.50|
|Black Tea||$ 3.50|
|Green Mint Tea||$ 3.50|
|Regular Brewed Coffee||$ 3.50|
|Decaf Brewed Coffee||$ 3.50|
|To Go Certified Organic Tea||$ 3.50|
|Fiji Natural Artesian Water||$ 5.50|
|San Pellegrino Water||$ 5.50|
|Fresh Orange Juice||$ 6.95|
|Apple Juice||$ 5.95|
Also, check out the latest Schlotzsky’s menu with prices.
Frozen Drinks Menu With Prices
|Creamy Chocolate Milkshake||$ 9.50|
|Creamy Vanilla Milkshake||$ 9.50|
|Creamy Strawberry Milkshake||$ 9.50|
|Oreo Milkshake||$ 10.95|
|Strawberry Fruit Smoothie||$ 8.95|
|Tropical Smoothie||$ 8.95|
|Peach Smoothie||$ 8.95|
|Frozen Iced Mango||$ 8.95|
Also, read the full Red Mango menu with prices.
Hot Drinks & Espresso Menu With Prices
|Cafe Latte||$ 5.95|
|Cafe Mocha||$ 5.95|
|Double Espresso||$ 3.95|
|Caramel Royale Macchiato||$ 5.95|
|Factory Hot Chocolate||$ 5.50|
Also, check out the official Nothing Bundt Cakes menu with prices.
How To Order Online from The Cheesecake Factory?
Want to enjoy your favorites from The Cheesecake Factory at home? Well! Now, you can have such a delightful experience. Wanna know how? Try ordering food from The Cheesecake Factory by referring to their official website, android app, iOS app, or any other food delivery app.
To order food from The Cheesecake Factory, you can refer to some leading food delivery service apps like Doordash, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, and Seamless. We have shared detailed screenshots that show how to order food online from The Cheesecake Factory.
Finding The Latest The Cheesecake Factory Menu With Prices Of Your Nearest Location
1. Click on the link of the official website of The Cheesecake Factory to browse the menu and order online.
2. Further, add the location of any nearest outlet of The Cheesecake Factory and proceed to browse the menu.
3. Moving forward, browse the menu and select your favorite food items to place the order.
4. Add the selected food items to the cart and proceed further to checkout.
5. Proceed to checkout and confirm to place the order. Once you click on checkout, it will direct you to add your personal details.
What People Say About The Cheesecake Factory Menu? | My Honest Review
As I entered America’s favorite casual dining restaurant (I mean, The Cheesecake Factory) for the first time, I got truly captivated by the golden-hued opulence of its decor. The ancient Egyptian touch in its modern American-styled decor makes this restaurant wired and wonderful at the same time.
There weren’t many empty tables available (as the restaurant was almost full). I had to wait for about 10 minutes to get a dinner table ready for me. I held the menu, and trust me, going through The Cheesecake Factory’s menu takes longer than a dish prepared and served at this restaurant. I tried reading the entire menu; it was lengthy and had every possible dish you might think of.
While thinking what to order at The Cheesecake Factory, I decided to try the famous dishes first. So, I ordered pasta carbonara, Bistro shrimp pasta, cobb salad, stuffed mushrooms, dulce de leche cheesecake, and frozen iced mango.
Pasta Carbonara was deliciously smooth and tender. Every twirly bite of this pasta had the creaminess of sauce with the smokiness from smoked bacon chunks in it. Green peas gave a mild earthy sweet taste, while the garlic-parmesan sauce gave a bold nutty twist to this dish. The presentation of the dish was fine. But I liked it better with the shredded parmesan on top!
Bistro shrimp pasta, on the other hand, was truly impressive in regards to its presentation. It had the spaghetti pasta rolled and served with sauteed tomatoes and mushrooms. Basil leaves and cooked shrimp were placed on top. Creamy sauce drizzled over the pasta had a buttery, garlicky taste with a citrus hint and a touch of aromatic herbal flavors in it. The shrimp on top was crispy and mildly spicy.
The Cobb salad served was an interesting combination of veggies, quinoa, and almonds. All the ingredients in the salad were fresh. On top of that the mushrooms were perfectly baked and were filled with spicy and cheesy flavors.
At last, I tried the famous dulce de leche cheesecake! This cheesecake was fluffy and filled with sweet mellow filling loaded with dulce de leche flavor.
My overall experience at The Cheesecake Factory was absolutely amazing. I recommend everyone to visit this restaurant and try all its famous dishes.
The Cheesecake Factory Opening/Closing Hours
Each and every restaurant has different opening hours. And many of you must be wondering What are the timings to visit a Cheesecake Factory store? or What are the Cheesecake Factory opening hours?
Below written are The Cheesecake Factory timing that you all need to know.
|Monday to Thursday||11:30 AM to 11:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM to 12:00 AM|
|Saturday (Brunch served from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM)||10:00 AM to 12:00 AM|
|Sunday (Brunch served from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM)||10:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Happy Hours (Monday to Friday)||4:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
Note – The Cheesecake Factory hours may vary as per the location of the restaurants. Seek out the location of your nearest Cheesecake Factory to confirm its timings.
The Cheesecake Factory Menu As Per Restaurant Hours
The Cheesecake Factory Breakfast Menu
Breakfast choices at The Cheesecake Factory are fresh salads like Caesar salad, tossed green salad, French country salad, etc., breakfast tacos, California omelet, etc. There are some Mexican specialties served for the breakfast are burritos, tacos, etc.
The breakfast menu items are served at the ideal breakfast timings at The Cheesecake Factory. This restaurant opens for breakfast at 11 A.M. and the breakfast is served till 1 P.M. during the weekdays and till 2 P.M. on Saturday and Sunday.
The Cheesecake Factory Lunch Menu
Satiating lunch specialties from The Cheesecake Factory menu are pizzas, crusted chicken romano, orange chicken, chicken & broccoli pasta, fish & chips, herb-crusted salmon filet, and miso salmon, and many more. All these dishes are freshly prepped in the kitchen and served with utmost care.
The extensive menu of The Cheesecake Factory has amazing dishes from different cuisines. All these dishes can be enjoyed during lunchtime at The Cheesecake Factory. The lunch hours at The he Cheesecake Factory begin at 2 P.M. and the lunch is served till 5 in the evening.
The Cheesecake Factory Dinner Menu
All the dishes served for lunch are also offered to patrons at the dinnertime. You can order wine or other non-alcoholic beverages with your dinner dishes at The Cheesecake Factory. Beverages like cold-brewed iced coffee, herb tea, raspberry lemonade, vanilla shake, Oreo shakes, wine, cocktail, beer, etc. are available on The Cheesecake Factory’s menu.
Some of the Factory’s famous dinner dishes are pasta Da Vinci, roasted chicken, orange chicken, teriyaki chicken, pasta carbonara, Thai coconut lime chicken, etc. You can enjoy a delightful family dinner at The Cheesecake Factory between 7 P.M. and 10 P.M.
Popular Recipes from The Cheesecake Factory
Here are some of the delicious and amazing recipes from The Cheesecake Factory. Do give them a try before you visit the restaurant. I am sure you’ll love them.
1. The Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad – The Cheesecake Factory cobb salad is part of The Cheesecake Factory’s vegan menu. It has no traces of anything animal-based. The salad is a mixture of colorful and healthy vegetables along with some quinoa, almonds, and sunflower seeds.
The dressing is sweet, spicy, and tangy. It has strong flavors of mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, and agave nectar. This salad is nutritious, fiber-rich, and refreshing. Vegans and non-vegans will enjoy this alike.
2. The Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms – Would you want some fancy baked mushroom tops stuffed with cheese? Then, you should try The Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms. They are nothing but portobello mushroom heads stuffed with a flavorful cheese mixture.
The cheese mixture is made with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Besides the cheese, the mixture has some garlic, olive oil, parsley, wine, and lemon juice concentrate for flavor. Just mix, stuff, and bake. That’s all you need to make the Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms.
3. The Cheesecake Factory Fish and Chips – The Cheesecake Factory fish and chips is an amazing combination of hand-battered fried fish and crispy fried potato chips. The fish is coated with a beer batter. The beer batter makes the fish flavorful and crispy.
The chips are simply made by cutting and frying some potatoes. This classic duo is very easy to make. They taste great with tartar sauce and some creamy coleslaw.
There are garlic-flavored mushrooms, shredded mozzarella, and blanched asparagus served atop cooked chicken breast. The chicken breast is flavored with a creamy Madeira sauce. The sauce is what sets this chicken recipe apart.
Further, it is topped with a cloud of fluffy mashed potatoes. Once the potato cloud is golden, you can cut a generous slice of the shepherd’s pie and serve to enjoy!
6. The Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken – The Cheesecake Factory teriyaki chicken is a tangy and spicy chicken. The chicken is cut into small pieces and then marinated in teriyaki brine. The chicken is then fried and the marinade is added to achieve a thick consistent sauce.
They both are served together with soft, cooked rice and stir-fried vegetables. The teriyaki chicken has a spicy, tangy, and umami flavor which will make your dinner perfect.
7. The Cheesecake Factory Shrimp Scampi – The Cheesecake Factory shrimp scampi is a little different and better than the regular scampi. The shrimp in the recipe is breaded in a mixture of breadcrumbs and parmesan. It is then fried to give you delicious crispy shrimp.
The shrimp is served with delicate strands of angel pasta. The dish is finished with the addition of a creamy sauce. All of these elements make this shrimp scampi stand out.
8. Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci – The Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci is truly a genius recipe. The rigatoni pasta is served with a creamy and smooth Madeira sauce.
Other than that, there’s delicious cooked chicken and vegetables sauteed in butter. This adds so much richness and flavor to the pasta. The Madeira sauce is thick and has the prominent flavor of garlic, chicken stock, and Madeira wine. The heavy cream makes it creamy and smooth.
There is mozzarella, ricotta, ovoline, and parmesan cheese in this pasta. The pasta is mixed with the cheese mixture, some marinara, and fresh basil. The pasta is garnished with some more cheese and then baked. Once it is baked, you can enjoy its creamy and cheesy goodness!
10. The Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts – You might have heard of buffalo wings but have you heard of buffalo blasts? The Cheesecake Factory buffalo blasts are stuffed and fried snacks. The filling is made with shredded chicken, cheese, and buffalo hot sauce. This filling is wrapped in wonton wrappers. These wrapped blasts are dredged in flour and dipped in eggs.
After all this wrapping, dredging, and dipping, these blasts are fried until golden. Amazing, right? Serve these buffalo blasts with celery and blue cheese.
11. The Cheesecake Factory Fish Tacos – The Cheesecake Factory fish tacos are great and light snacks for your weekend siesta. They are easy to make and taste amazing and fresh. Make the taco shells with tortillas. Fill them with some shredded fish, cabbage, onion, and cucumber. Squeeze a lemon over the tacos for a tangy twist. Serve these amazing fish tacos with some guacamole and salsa.
12. The Cheesecake Factory Cuban Sandwich – The Cheesecake Factory Cuban sandwich is truly for pork lovers. The sandwich has roasted pork, honey-glazed ham, and Swiss cheese enveloped in the loaves. For flavor, there’s mustard, mayonnaise, and dill pickles.
The sandwich is grilled after it’s assembled. This warms up the bread and brings out smoky taste and those burn-lines. Lovely!
13. The Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake – We cannot talk about The Cheesecake Factory recipes without mentioning their classic cheesecake. The original cheesecake is fluffy, jiggly, and delicious. The crust is made with crushed crackers, butter, and cinnamon. The cheese filling is made with cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
To ensure the maximum amount of fluffiness, the cheesecake is cooked in a water bath. It is then topped with a mixture of sour cream and sugar. It is absolutely delightful!
The cheese mixture is made with eggs, sugar, Marsala, mascarpone cheese, and whipped cream. The tiramisu is topped with some ground chocolate. It tastes best when it is given time to chill so the flavors get to know each other.
15. The Cheesecake Factory Strawberry Shortcake – The Cheesecake Factory strawberry shortcake is a fun and amazing dessert. It is made with soft shortcake biscuits, vanilla ice cream, and sugared strawberries.
You can buy the biscuits or just make them at home. Then, layer some sugared strawberries and vanilla ice cream between the biscuit slices. Garnish it with some more strawberries and a generous dollop of whipped cream. Easy, fun, and delicious!
16. White Chicken Chili – The Cheesecake Factory’s white chicken chili has chicken seasoned with a spice rub and cooked with onions, beans, flours, chicken stock, etc. Flour and chicken stock give body to the sauce in chicken chili while garlic paste, Tabasco, salsa verde, oregano, cumin, and sugar add flavor to this dish.
17. Bistro Shrimp Pasta – The Cheesecake Factory Bistro shrimp pasta is a perfect meal filled with cheezy, creamy, and tangy flavors. This dish has pasta dredged in a creamy sauce, topped with crispy shrimp, and sauteed tomatoes and mushrooms on the side. The creamy sauce for this dish has the flavors of butter, lemon juice, basil, cream, and pepper.
18. Crispy Crab Bites – The Cheesecake Factory crispy crab bites has juicy crab meat combined with vegetables and sauces. Spices added to this mixture are cracked pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, dried parsley, bay seasoning, salt, and cumin. These mini bite-sized cakes are coated in beaten egg, mayonnaise, and then in breadcrumbs. These are fried until perfectly crispy brown.
19. Pumpkin Cheesecake – The Cheesecake Factory’s pumpkin cheesecake has a crispy crust made with graham crackers and butter. This crust has the flavor of sugar, butter, and cinnamon. The creamy smooth filling in this cheesecake is pumpkin flavored and also has the taste of vanilla, sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and eggs. It’s a delicious seasonal dessert and can be enjoyed during the holiday season.
20. Pasta Carbonara – The Cheesecake Factory pasta carbonara has spaghetti noodles tossed with cheesy creamy sauce and bacon. The creamy sauce for this dish has the taste of parmesan cheese, butter, milk, salt, garlic, and pepper. Bacon gives a meaty taste to this dish while peas add a herbal sweet flavor. It’s served with extra shredded parmesan on top.
21. Thai Coconut Lime Chicken – The Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken is a Thai-styled main course dish for chicken. The chicken is filled with delicious coconut lime sauce. The sauce for this dish has the taste of lemon, coconut, mango, and cashew. The coconut lime sauce is cooked with mangoes, snow peas, roasted coconut flakes, mushrooms, cashew, and curry paste. This dish can be enjoyed with steamed rice.
22. Flat Bread Pizza – The Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza has a soft and fluffy crust. Thus pizza has a layer of melted cheese over it. It’s topped with tomatoes, basil. This pizza can be enjoyed with any refreshing beverage at Cheesecake Factory.
23. Steak Diane – The Cheesecake Factory steak Diane has juicy steak seared and covered with creamy flavorsome sauce. The sauce for steak Diane is filled with the flavors of mushrooms, butter, onions & mushrooms deglazed in brandy, and spices. It’s an appetizing main course dish that can be enjoyed any time at The Cheesecake Factory.
24. Roasted Chicken – The Cheesecake Factory roasted chicken flaky, charred, and crispy skin. The chicken is seasoned with salt and pepper. Garlic, rosemary, thyme, and lemon are stuffed in the chicken cavity. Some herbs and lemon slices are tucked under the skin of the chicken. This chicken is baked and served as a celebration-worthy meal.
25. Veggie Burger – The Cheesecake Factory veggies burger has a vegetarian patty and veggies like lettuce leaves stacked between the burger slices. The patty for this burger ha mushrooms, brown rice, beans, pepper, oats, and eggs. This patty is charred and has a smoky flavor in it. Enjoy this burger with fries and a beverage of your choice at The Cheesecake Factory.
26. Orange Chicken – The Cheesecake Factory orange chicken has citrus-sweet flavors in it. It’s an Asian dish served with steamed rice. These chicken bites are combined with orange sauce. The sauce has the flavors of ginger, garlic, soy, lime, and orange. The chicken is dipped in egg and seasoned flour before it’s fried and tossed in orange sauce.
27. Spicy Cashew Chicken – The Cheesecake Factory spicy cashew chicken has bite-sized chicken pieces seasoned with rice flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. The sauce for this dish is made with soy sauce, sherry sauce, vinegar, sriracha sauce, garlic, and red chili flakes. This dish has cashews and chopped chives on top.
28. Oreo Cheesecake – The Cheesecake Factory has oreo cheesecake has crispy oreo flavored crust. The filling for oreo cheesecake has cream cheese, crushed Oreos, eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream, and sugar. This cheesecake is a perfect oreo-flavored dessert served at The Cheesecake Factory.
29. Strawberry Shortcake – The Cheesecake Factory strawberry shortcake has a soft fluffy base made from shortcake biscuits, cream, buttermilk, sugar, and salt. This cake has sugared strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream on top. It has a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sugared strawberry in the strawberry shortcake.
30. Meatloaf – The Cheesecake Factory meatloaf is made from a mixture of meat, sauteed veggies, and spices. This dish is served with butter sauce, mashed potatoes, corns, and mushroom gravy. Beaten egg and butter give a smooth texture to the loaf while enhancing its taste. Meatloaf is a main course dish loaded with flavors and nutrients.
31. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake – The Cheesecake Factory dulce de leche cheesecake has a buttery crumbly crust. It has graham cracker crushed and combined with butter and sugar. This crust is topped with sweet dulce de leche filling. Some more dulce de leche is poured on top to give a marble effect.
The Cheesecake Factory Nutritional Information
So to check the nutritional information of the items present in The Cheesecake Factory menu, just click on the PDF that I’ve mentioned above.
The Cheesecake Factory Franchising Details
The Cheesecake Factory has more than 211 stores across the United States of America. The brand has outlets in states like Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, and more.
And if you want to open a The Cheesecake Factory store, there’s how much it will cost you.
|Initial Investment||$ 150,000-$ 700,000|
|Royalty||9% of Gross Sales|
The Cheesecake Factory Contact Information
The Cheesecake Factory Corporate Office Address: 26901 Malibu Hills Rd, Calabasas, CA 91301, United States
The Cheesecake Factory Corporate Phone Number: +1 818-871-3000
You can also contact the team of The Cheesecake Factory by using the contact form on their website.
|E-mail Sign Up||thecheesecakefactory.com/email-sign-up|
|About Cheesecake Factory||thecheesecakefactory.com/about-us|
|Health And Saftey||thecheesecakefactory.com/health-and-safety|
Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions Related To The Cheesecake Factory (FAQs)
What does The Cheesecake Factory menu include?
The Cheesecake Factory menu includes cheesecakes, snacks, appetizers, salads, pizza, burgers, Seafood, Coffee, Ice Cream, and many other items.
What are The Cheesecake Factory menu prices?
The Cheesecake Factory menu prices depend on the type of product you are buying. Most of their product lies between the cost of $5.00 and $20.00
Why is The Cheesecake Factory so popular?
The Cheesecake Factory is popular for its wide variety of cheesecakes. They are also well known for the quality of food and service they provide to their customers.
Does The Cheesecake Factory serve seafood?
Yes, The Cheesecake Factory has a range of seafood items on the menu like Fried Shrimp Platter, Fish & Chips, and many more.