Today Waffles are eaten everywhere in the world and each part of the world has a different recipe. But still, the basic ingredients of a waffle always remain the same- flour, eggs, and salt.
If you love waffles, then there is no chance that you haven’t visited Waffle House. It is one of the most famous places to have a waffle in America.
If you have come to this article, then you must be trying to make Waffle House’s waffles at home. And Today I am not telling you the Top Secret Recipe Waffle House Waffles By Todd Wilbur but I am taking you to The Waffle House. Your favorite place where Good Food and Great Memories are Made.
Waffle House Waffles Ingredients:
You will get all the ingredients for the Waffle House Waffles recipe from any supermarket near you.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Waffle House Waffles | Recipe:
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Lightly beat the egg in another medium bowl.
- Add the sugar, butter, and shortening and mix well with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the half and half, milk, buttermilk, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture while beating. Mix only briefly. It’s okay if there are small lumps in the batter since over beating could produce waffles that are too tough.
- Cover and chill overnight. (You can use batter right away if you like but a good 12-hour chill makes a better batter.)
- Rub a light coating of vegetable oil on your waffle iron or use a non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat the waffle iron. Leave the batter out of the refrigerator to warm up a bit as your waffle iron is preheating.
- Spoon 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter in iron. Cook 3-4 minutes or until brown
- Serve it through with your favorite topping, be it a Salad, a Fruit Mix, a Spicy Veggie or a Great Caramel Syrup. It goes just perfectly with all of it.
You have to follow all the steps mentioned above if you want to make make your waffles exactly like Waffle House.
How much Time will it wake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||5 Minutes||20 Minutes|
Nutritional facts for Waffle House Waffles
In the amount of 1 serving of Waffle House Waffles Recipe we have
|Total fat||12.4 g|
|Saturated fat||6.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||4.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||45 g|
|Dietary FIber||0.8 g|
Watch Waffle House Waffles Recipe
Stay tuned for more such ideas on your food and don’t forget to mention your experience with the Waffles in the comment section below.