When I went to an IHOP Restaurant there and I saw the menu card of that hotel and I saw many dishes like the garden omelets, egg benedicts but I found a dish which is quite different for me so I saw a dish called IHOP French Toast name of this dish looks attractive to me so I ordered that dish.
When the waiter give me the dish and I ate it. It was very tasty and delicious even I gave that dish to my brother for taste and he ordered one more for him. After we finished our lunch.
I ask the manager about IHOP French Toast Recipe and he declines to give me that recipe. So, I searched many recipes and I found one which is related to the taste which I ate in the restaurant.
Today, I am going to share the IHOP French Toast Recipe with my lovely people.
Come let’s see the steps of IHOP French Toast Recipe.
Ingredients Required To Make IHOP French Toast Recipe
|Vanilla Extract||2 tbsp|
|Maple Syrup||2 tbsp|
IHOP French Toast Recipe
- Take a mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, flour, and vanilla extract.
- Mix everything until the batter is smooth.
- Then add butter in a pan and heat it for 2 minutes until the butter melts.
- Now dip one of french bread into the egg mixture until the whole slice is covered.
- Now remove the french bread from the mixing bowl and place it in a frying pan for 2 minutes.
- Serve with walnuts and maple syrup for extra taste.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 MINS||25 MINS||45 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of IHOP French Toast Recipe