French toast is an amazing breakfast and IHOP French toasts are extremely delicious and a great way to start your day. The IHOP French toast is actually easy to make. They have simple ingredients and don’t take much time.
When I went to an IHOP Restaurant there and I saw the menu card of that hotel and I saw many dishes like the garden omelets, egg benedicts but I found a dish which is quite different for me, so I saw a dish called IHOP French Toast name of this dish looks attractive to me, so I ordered that dish.
To make IHOP French toast, mix eggs, milk, flour and vanilla extract in a bowl. Melt butter in a pan and dip the French bread in the batter. Put it in the pan and cook each side for 2 minutes. Serve with walnuts and maple syrup.
This was just a brief overview of the recipe. Come let’s see the steps of the IHOP French Toast Recipe. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Starbucks Grilled Cheese Sandwich– Starbucks is popular for their coffee drink. But another item that is popular on their menu is their grilled cheese sandwich that you can easily make at home.
2. Waffle House Authentic Waffles– Eating waffles for your breakfast is a very great choice and one of the best places that serve waffles is Waffle House. They serve the finest waffles in America.
3. McDonald’s Hash Browns– I always wondered why to go to McDonald’s for hash brown when you can easily make them at your home at almost half the price for McDonald’s.
4. Mama’s Meatballs– Mama’s Meatball is a restaurant in the United States which is famous for its meatballs. Their meatballs are so tender, juicy and flavorful that nobody has matched cooking the meatballs to this level.
IHOP French Toast Recipe
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 French Bread
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Walnut
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Take a mixing bowl and add eggs, milk, flour, and vanilla extract. Mix everything until the batter is smooth.
- Then, add butter to a pan and heat it for 2 minutes until the butter melts.
- Dip the French bread into the egg mixture until the whole slice is covered.
- Now, remove the French bread from the mixing bowl and place it in a frying pan for 2 minutes.
- Serve with walnuts and maple syrup for extra taste.
This was it! Do make this French toast at home and tell mw how well you liked it. Also, if you have nay suggestions or questions, mention them in the comments. I’ll be glad to help you. Till then, happy eating!