While the world sings the Saga of amazing coffee from Starbucks, grilled cheese is yet another celebrated dish from the franchise. Feeling a little lazy to go to the nearest outlet to get your hands on one? Don’t worry! Thanks to my experimental tendencies, you can now save money by making grilled cheese at home that is just like the one at Starbucks, then this recipe will be a boon for you all. In this recipe, I will tell you how you can make a tasty and delicious Starbucks grilled cheese at your home.
When I was in college, I would go to Starbucks almost every other day and order the classic Starbucks grilled cheese. But soon, I realized that I could make a finer grilled cheese at home. So, I researched a lot on the internet and talked to my friend who worked at an outlet of Starbucks. Then, I finally tried making it at my home and believe me, guys, it was better than they serve at the outlets.
To make Starbucks grilled cheese, take 2 slices of bread. Put 2 cheddar slices and some mozzarella cheese on one side of the bread. Then, cover it with another slice of bread and apply some parmesan spread and butter on the top of the bread. At last, grill for nearly two minutes and a perfect grilled cheese is ready.
This was just an overview of the recipe so that you get an idea about how you can make delicious grilled cheese at your home. But don’t forget to check out the detailed recipe below with all the complete ingredients, nutritional information and detailed steps. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. IHOP French Toast– IHOP is an American restaurant famous for its breakfast food, including sandwiches and pancakes. Among their sandwiches, their french toast is the most popular sandwich loved by most of the people.
2. Popeyes Red Beans And Rice– These authentic red beans and rice are perfect for lunch. It is so creamy and flavourful in taste that you just have to try it once.
3. Waffle House Authentic Waffles– Eating waffles for your breakfast is a very great choice and one of the best places that serve waffles is Waffle House. They serve the finest waffles in America.
4. In-N-Out Double-Double– In-N-Out Double-Double Burger is one of the tastiest hamburgers and its recipe is almost 70 years old. The reason why this burger is so popular is because of the crispiness of the buns, the size of the relish, the best beef to use and much more.
5, Starbucks Cranberry Orange Scones– This Starbucks scones recipe is very easy to make and you can have it at breakfast or brunch. The orange and cranberry flavors of this scone make this recipe a wonderful treat that could be made in under an hour.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Grilled Cheese?
- Non-Stick Pan- With all of the cheese oozing out of the grilled cheese sandwich, it is rather advisable that you only use a non-stick pan to avoid a gooey mess.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Grilled Cheese?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Grilled Cheese?
- Sourdough Bread– If you are on the lookout for the exact same flavors as Starbucks Grilled Cheese, I recommend you use sourdough bread. It adds a tangy flavor to the recipe.
- Softened Butter– Add softened butter to make the bread crispy and give it the classic brown tinge.
- Mozzarella Cheese– Mozzarella cheese has mild flavors of cream in it and brings out the cheesy pull.
- White Cheddar Cheese– White Cheddar cheese is not quite different from the regular cheddar cheese. Use aged and sharp cheddar cheese to make Starbucks-style grilled cheese.
- Parmesan Cheese Spread-The gritty and flavors of parmesan cheese spread play a key role in replicating the authentic taste of Starbucks grilled cheese.
Steps To Make Starbucks Grilled Cheese
1. Prepare the Bread
First of all, you will need to place a non-stick pan on medium heat. After a minute or two, toast a slice of bread on the non-stick pan.
2. Cheese It Up!
Three kinds of cheese namely parmesan, mozzarella and cheddar are to be layered on the slice of bread. Seal the deal with another slice of the bread. Add softened butter to the pan and let it cook for two minutes.
How Will Starbucks Grilled Cheese Will Look and Taste?
THe softened butter helps in adding the classic brown tone to the grilled cheese and the gooey yellow center is just mesmerising. It is crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, just like a grilled cheese from Starbucks.
Starbucks Grilled Cheese Recipe
- 2 slices Four Cheese Sourdough Bread
- Softened Butter
- ¼ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 slices Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Spread
- Take the slices of bread and put 2 cheddar slices and some mozzarella cheese on one side of the bread.
- Then, cover it with another slice of bread.
- Now, apply some butter and parmesan cheese spread on top of the bread.
- At last, cook it using a grill or non-stick pan for nearly 2 minutes or until the desired brownness is achieved. I personally use the George Foreman grill.
I hope you have liked this recipe and will make it for your loved ones. I would love to hear from you about your experience with the recipe in the comments section below. You can also leave your suggestions and queries in the comments and I’ll make sure to get back to you. Till then take care and stay tuned for more such cool recipes.