If you guys wish to save money by making grilled cheese at home that is just like the one at Starbucks, then this recipe will be a boon for you all. In this recipe, I will tell you how you can make a tasty and delicious Starbucks grilled cheese at your home.
When I was in college, I would go to Starbucks almost every other day and order a grilled cheese. But soon, I realized that I could make a finer grilled cheese than Starbucks at home. So, I researched a lot on the internet and talked to my friend who worked at Starbucks. Then, I finally tried making it at my home and believe me, guys, it was better than they serve at the outlets.
To make Starbucks grilled cheese, take 2 slices of bread. Put 2 cheddar slices and some mozzarella cheese on one side of the bread. Then, cover it with another slice of bread and apply some parmesan spread and butter on the top of the bread. At last, grill for nearly two minutes and a perfect grilled cheese is ready.
This was just an overview of the recipe so that you get an idea about how you can make delicious grilled cheese at your home. But don’t forget to check out the detailed recipe below with all the complete ingredients, nutritional information and detailed steps. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. IHOP French Toast– IHOP is an American restaurant famous for its breakfast food, including sandwiches and pancakes. Among their sandwiches, their french toast is the most popular sandwich loved by most of the people.
2. Popeyes Red Beans And Rice– These authentic red beans and rice are perfect for lunch. It is so creamy and flavourful in taste that you just have to try it once.
3. Waffle House Authentic Waffles– Eating waffles for your breakfast is a very great choice and one of the best places that serve waffles is Waffle House. They serve the finest waffles in America.
4. In-N-Out Double-Double– In-N-Out Double-Double Burger is one of the tastiest hamburgers and its recipe is almost 70 years old. The reason why this burger is so popular is because of the crispiness of the buns, the size of the relish, the best beef to use and much more.
Starbucks Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Non-Stick Pan
- 2 slices Four Cheese Sourdough Bread
- Softened Butter
- ¼ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 slices Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Spread
- Take the slices of bread and put 2 cheddar slices and some mozzarella cheese on one side of the bread.
- Then, cover it with another slice of bread.
- Now, apply some butter and parmesan cheese spread on top of the bread.
- At last, cook it using a grill or non-stick pan for nearly 2 minutes or until the desired brownness is achieved. I personally use the George Foreman grill.
I hope you have liked this recipe and will make it for your loved ones. I would love to hear from you about your experience with the recipe in the comments section below. You can also leave your suggestions and queries in the comments and I’ll make sure to get back to you. Till then take care and stay tuned for more such cool recipes.