Every food has its different tastes and flavors. And what makes delicious food different from the ordinary one are the flavors in it and to add those flavors, many ingredients and spices are mixed and used.
But today, I will tell you a recipe that will add a very good and satisfying flavor to all of the food that you eat. This recipe is very simple and anyone, even your 15-year-old kid can make it at home without any confusion.
Today we are going to make a very famous seasoning called salt and vinegar seasoning. This recipe is very simple and short one. I learned this recipe from my mother when I saw her making something quickly in the kitchen.
Let’s start making this sweet recipe without any hindrance. To start with, you need some ingredients. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Pickled Sausage– The most wonderful thing about these pickled sausages is their sweet, salty, spicy, and vinegary flavors. When you eat it, there is a burst of flavours in your mouth.
2. Worm Salt– Mezcal tequila usually comes with a worm in the bottle… pretty gross, but still cool. Some even say it brings good fortune to the lucky person who finds it in his/her glass.
3. Za’atar– One of the world’s most unique and best seasonings, Za’atar is primarily associated with the Middle East as well as Mediterranean cooking.
4. Berbere Spice– As we all know that Spices play an important role in the flavouring and essence of a dish. The best part about Berbere Spice recipe is you can make it easily at home without any hard efforts.
Ingredients for Salt and Vinegar Seasoning
|Sea salt||6 tsp|
|Corn flour||1 tsp|
These are the ingredients that you will need for this recipe. Surprised? It’s enough to make this yummy salt and vinegar seasoning. You will get these ingredients at any nearby shop in your locality.
This recipe takes almost no time to get complete. You just have to wait for a few minutes for making this seasoning at home. So here are the complete time details below.
How Much Time Would it Take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes|
Now comes the easiest and the most awaited part which I think all of you are waiting for. So let’s check the direction to make this recipe at home.
Salt and Vinegar Seasoning Recipe
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
- Mix all the ingredients well with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Put this paste on a baking tray and leave it for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Break this coarse powder with the help of a fork or spoon and store it in your kitchen.
And yes, you have completed the recipe of salt and vinegar seasoning within a few minutes of wait.
Try it with your favorite popcorns or some salads like the chicken bowl or tarragon chicken salad.
Nutritional Facts of Salt and Vinegar Seasoning
This recipe has nothing which will harm your health or disrupt your diet. Still, I am sharing this nutritional break down of this Salt and Vinegar Seasoning for your convenience.
How to Make Salt and Vinegar Seasoning at Home | Video
This recipe is very easy and I don’t think you will need any help while trying this at home. But still here is a video of this recipe, if you have any confusion regarding it.
I hope you will like this recipe and definitely make it at your home. Please tell us about your views and thoughts about this recipe. Till then stay tuned and happy cooking.