Pickled Sausage is something that you can have everytime with your food and making them at home is also a very easy task. That is why, I am going to share the recipe for pickled sausage.
The most wonderful thing about these pickled sausages is their sweet, salty, spicy, and vinegary flavors. When you eat it, there is a burst of flavours in your mouth. I learned about this recipe from my uncle and they have always been my favorite. So let’s have a quick summary of how you can make these pickled sausages.
Ingredients used in pickled sausage are water, vinegar, salt, pepper, bay leaves and smoked sausage. Boil water, salt, vinegar and red pepper in a pan. Then cut the sausage into halves. Combine vinegar mixture with sausages. Refrigerate for 2 days and pickled sausages are ready.
The complete recipe is mentioned below with all the ingredients, timings and nutritional values. Ensure you check all the ingredients, timings and detailed steps to get a better idea about the recipe. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Flayed Man Cheese Ball– This flayed man cheese ball recipe can be your next Halloween cheese ball idea. Make it at home and surprise your kids and family friends.
2. Salt and Vinegar Seasoning– This recipe is very simple and short one and is a very famous seasoning. It provides a very satisfying flavor to all of the food that you eat. This recipe is very simple and anyone, even your 15-year-old kid can make it at home without any confusion.
3. Frozen Hash Browns– Frozen hash browns are simple and famous American breakfast dish. During the 1890s, they began to show up in the restaurant menus. They are sometimes made into the form of the patty so as to make its handling convenient.
4. Vegetable Pakora– Make crispy and tasty mixed Vegetable pakora recipe with my easy step-by-step photo guide. Easy to customize with your favorite vegetables, this veg pakora has a crispy, crunchy exterior with a soft interior.
What's In The Post
Ingredients For Pickled Sausage
- 3 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Red Pepper/ Red food coloring
- 4 Bay Leaves
- 2-pound Smoked Sausage
These ingredients may already be available at your home. If not, then you can easily get them at a supermarket or grocery nearby.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Pickled Sausage?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||15 mins||20 mins|
It doesn’t take much time to make these pickled sausages. Only the refrigerating part will take a lot of time. Below are the steps to make pickled sausages.
Steps to Make Pickled Sausage
- Add water, salt, vinegar, and red food coloring or red pepper in a pan on medium heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cut the sausage into halves.
- Combine hot vinegar mixture with the sausage.
- Let it for 2 days in the refrigerator before you serve.
Make it at your home and everyone is going to love it. I highly recommend you to Enjoy this with the bean salad.
Nutritional Breakdown of Pickled Sausage
Here’s a complete breakdown of nutritional facts of pickled sausage.
How to Make Pickled Sausage at Home | Video
I thought of including this video to make sure that you can make this recipe even more perfectly.
So go and make these awesome pickled sausages. We are waiting for your reviews in the comment section below. So don’t forget to post one.