Holidays are all about reuniting and dining with family. Good food never fails to do the trick, and if burgers and fries are your things, then food from Five Guys is just what you need! Five Guys is that one fast food restaurant chain upon which you can rely for all your holiday meal plans! But is Five Guys open on the 4th of July?
Five Guys remains open and serves customers on the 4th of July every year. The chain keeps its locations operational and in service on most of the holidays. The timings of Five Guys remain the same even on holidays like the 4th of July, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. However, certain locations might operate at different timings even though the official timings remain the same.
Five Guys is an American fast-food restaurant chain. Founded in 1986, Five Guys has its headquarters in Virginia. This fast-food restaurant chain has locations all over the world. Five Guys has a total of 1,700 locations globally and 1,300 locations under development. The chain has a wide range of items listed on its menu, and all of them are top tier!
Five Guys’ menu has several delicious offerings for its customers. The categories under this menu include burgers, hotdogs, drinks, fries, milkshakes mix-ins, sandwiches, and additional toppings. This chain’s specialties include hamburgers, hot dogs, French fries, etc., to name a few!
In this article, you’ll get to know about the operational status of Five Guys on the 4th of July. You’ll also get access to information like Five Guys’ working hours on the 4th of July, menu specials you can eat on the 4th of July, etc. So, are you ready to go on a delicious ride of information? Let’s go then!
Five Guys Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|Five Guys 4th of July hours||11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Five Guys remain operational and provide delicious food to its customers on the 4th of July. This fast-food restaurant chain keeps its doors open for customers to come and place their orders on the 4th of July. The timings of Five Guys remain the same as usual on the 4th of July, which is from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Some locations might operate at varying timings depending on the franchise owners.
You can place orders in-house, online, and via drive-thrus at Five Guys. Your hunger will be deliciously satiated in minutes once you get your order from this chain. Five Guys pays utmost attention to the welfare and satisfaction of its customers. Hence, the chain feels it important to include the customers in holiday celebrations.
Five Guys usually makes use of social media platforms to greet its customers on holidays. Back in 2012, Five Guys took to Facebook and wrote, “Happy 4th of July, everyone!” Meanwhile, back in 2017, the chain posted on Facebook, saying, “Happy 4th of July! React to your favorite choice!” with a picture of some of its menu items. Five Guys really knows how to win its customers over!
Five Guys Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five Five Guys menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Five Guys Cajun Style Fries
- Five Guys Style Fries
- Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger
- Five Guys Cheeseburger
- Five Guys Bacon Burger
1. Five Guys Cajun Style Fries
Any meal seems incomplete without fries to accompany it! Most people have fries as their favorite side dish, and why won’t they? It’s just so good! But do you know what’s better? Five Guys cajun style fries! These fries are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. You can also pick a dipping sauce for the same from Five Guys itself!
Five Guys cajun style fries are one of the chain’s specialties. These are basically French fries sliced out of potatoes with the skin on. These fries are then deep fried till they are golden brown and crispy. These fries are finally topped off with cajun seasoning.
If you’re planning on having a delicious meal this 4th of July, you should probably get cajun-style fries from Five Guys! These fries will lift up your whole meal and will add to its deliciousness!
2. Five Guys Style Fries
If there’s anything upto the level of Five Guys cajun style fries, it’s the Five Guys style fries! They’re so simple yet so good, and you’re guaranteed to order more once you’re done eating the first serv. Want to know what’s so special about them? Let me tell you!
Five Guys-style fries are made using fresh and good-quality potatoes. These potatoes are thoroughly washed, sliced, and finally cooked. These fries are fried twice to attain a certain texture which has the texture of mashed potato on the outside and a crisp one on the outside.
If you’re looking for a quick snack this 4th of July, you should definitely go for some Five Guys-style fries! These would satisfy your cravings just right, and you’ll have nothing more than a delicious time on this holiday!
3. Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger
If it’s a burger your tummy is growling for, then all you need is a whole Five Guys bacon cheeseburger! It’s super delicious and filling as well! Filled with the goodness of crisp bacon and cheese, this bacon cheeseburger will make all your food dreams come true!
Five Guys describes its bacon cheeseburger as “Fresh patties hot off the grill with American-style cheese and crispy apple-wood smoked bacon. Placed on a soft, toasted sesame seed bun. Choose as many toppings as you want.”
What you and your friends need this 4th of July is a delectable Five Guys bacon cheeseburger! It is so good that you and your friends would want to make a round trip to the chain just to get another bite of this burger!
4. Five Guys Cheeseburger
Want to have a burger even better than the ones available at Bob’s burgers? I have just the suggestion for you – A five Guys cheeseburger! Five Guys cheeseburger is unlike any other you’ll ever have! Wait, let Five Guys itself tell you all about it! Come on!
Five Guys describes its cheeseburger as “American-style cheese melted between fresh patties and placed on a soft, toasted sesame seed bun. Choose as many toppings as you want,” according to its official website.
So, now that you know all about this culinary perfection of a cheeseburger, you can order it for your 4th of July celebrations!
5. Five Guys Bacon Burger
Want to have the goodness and deliciousness of bacon in a burger? Then order a Five Guys bacon burger; it’s as simple as that! This bacon burger is all yours if you want to experience what pure deliciousness tastes like!
Five Guys describes its bacon burger as “Hand-formed patties hot off the grill, layered with strips of crispy apple-wood smoked bacon and placed on a soft, toasted sesame seed bun. Choose as many toppings as you want,” according to its official website.
Five Guys bacon burger is just what you should order this 4th of July! Share it with your loved ones and have a wonderful celebration!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Papa John’s – Pizzas are food from heaven and especially when it’s from Papa John’s! Check out Papa John’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time this 4th of July!
- Whataburger – Nothing says America quite like hamburgers do! Home of the juiciest and the most flavorful hamburgers, a trip to Whataburger is all you need this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Jimmy John’s – If sandwiches, wraps or basically anything made with bread is what your heart desires, then you need to grab some food from Jimmy John’s this 4th of July! Check out this chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Hardee’s – If meat is something you can’t live without and is a necessity for all your meals, then an order from Hardee’s will do you more good than you know! Check out Hardee’s 4th of July operational status and celebrate the holiday with this chain!
- Zaxby’s – The versatility of chicken when it comes to cooking is equivalent to the variety of chicken menu items Zaxby’s offers its customers! Know about its 4th of July operational status and have a happy 4th of July!
- Culver’s – Butterburgers are genius and delicious but what’s even more delicious is if they’re from Culver’s! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and indulge in its food!
- Carl’s Jr. – If variety is what you’re looking for then Carl’s Jr. has it all! With a wide range of delicious menu items, it’s only fair you check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Bojangles – A fan of fried chicken? Then Bojangles is the place you need to head to this 4th of July for all your meal fixes! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and relish the goodness of its food!
- Wingstop – Chicken wings is good, yes, but what’s better is the variety offered by Wingstop when it comes to chicken wings! Check out the 4th of July operational status of this chain and enjoy!
- Raising Cane’s – Enough of chicken wings and fried chicken, now it’s time for chicken fingers to shine and what better chain to get them from than Raising Cane’s? Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious 4th of July!
Five Guys remains open and offers its services to customers on the 4th of July. This chain remains operational and serves its customers on most major holidays. The timings of Five Guys on the 4th of July remain the same as usual, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Certain locations operate at different timings. Thus, you might want to check the same beforehand!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Five Guys open on the 4th of July?
Five Guys will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be Five Guys’ working hours on the 4th of July?
Five Guys’ working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Five Guys on the 4th of July?
The top Five Guys menu items that you should try this 4th of July are Five Guys cajun style fries, Five Guys-style fries, Five Guys bacon cheeseburger, Five Guys cheeseburger, and Five Guys bacon burger, etc.