Holidays are a time for spreading happiness and indulging in delicious food, of course! But at times, holiday food can get pretty exhausting! Whataburger comes to the rescue every time you need it! Food from Whataburger is something you can have anytime and anywhere! Be it ordering online, going to the palace itself, or getting it via drive-thru, Whataburger food never disappoints! But is it open on the 4th of July?
Whataburger remains operational and provides its services to customers on the 4th of July. This fast-food chain keeps its doors open for customers and continues to take orders on this holiday. Whataburger follows the same working hours as usual even on the 4th of July, which is from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. However, some of Whataburger’s locations might follow varied timings.
Whataburger is an American fast-food restaurant chain with its specialty being hamburgers. This chain has its headquarters in Texas and has more than 670 locations in the state itself. Employing around 43,000 people on its own, Whataburger now has locations over New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, and the southern part of the United States of America.
Whataburger’s menu features a wide range of food items and provides its customers a lot to choose from. The menu includes categories like burgers, all-time favorites, chicken, breakfast items, salads, beverages, etc. Some of the chain’s most popular menu items include Whataburger, Whataburger Jr., Triple Meat Whataburger, Bacon & Cheese Whataburger, Justaburger, Whatacatch, Whatachick’n, etc.
If you thought Whataburger is your typical fast-food restaurant chain, then you thought it wrong! According to Whataburger’s official website, “In 2020, Whataburger’s 70th anniversary year, curbside pickup and delivery options launched, the company’s first food truck was unveiled, and our first new large-unit prototype opened.” Now that’s something you don’t get to experience everyday!
In this article, you’ll get to know about Whataburger’s operational status on the 4th of July. Not only that but you’ll also be informed about the chain’s working hours and menu specials, which you can eat on this holiday and have a good time in general! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s go!
Whataburger Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|Whataburger 4th of July hours||6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
Whataburger remains in service and accepts orders on the 4th of July. This fast-food restaurant chain stays operational and serves customers all day long on this holiday. Whataburger follows the same timings as usual, even on the 4th of July, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. However, some locations of this chain might work at reduced hours on the 4th of July.
Whataburger not only provides in-house dining services but also lets you order online! Now, what’s better than being able to enjoy a scrumptious hamburger from Whataburger while being in the comfort of your home? That too on holidays like the 4th of July!
Now that you have a fair idea about the operational status of Whataburger on the 4th of July let’s see what all 4th of July specials you can eat from the chain on this holiday!
Whataburger Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five Whataburger menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Whataburger Monterey Melt
- Whataburger Patty Melt
- Whataburger Mushroom Swiss Burger
- Whataburger Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Whataburger Avocado Bacon Burger
Burgers are quite a meal, don’t you think? They contain the meaty goodness of the patty along with the delicious combination of other ingredients. But if you want to get a taste of a super delicious burger, then Whataburger’s Monterey melt is what you need to get your hands on! Want to know what makes it so special? Let me tell you!
Whataburger Monterey melt features two beef patties made out of 100% pure beef. These patties are layered with melted American cheese and Monterey jack cheese on top. The whole burger falls into place with the addition of nicely grilled peppers, grilled onions, and Whataburger’s very own signature jalapeño ranch sauce.
Whataburger’s Monterey melt is sure to remind you of fireworks; the flavor of it just explodes into your mouth while satisfying your cravings at the same time! So, what better food item to order from Whataburger than the Monterey melt itself on the 4th of July? Get one for yourself right now!
Whataburger burgers literally make you go, “What a burger!” A burger from this chain is sure to make you lick your fingers once you’re done devouring it! So, if I were to suggest a certain menu item for you to order from Whataburger, I’d suggest the Whataburger patty melt! Why? Well, because it’s so delicious, of course! Want to know what’s in it? Come on then!
Whataburger patty melt features two patties of beef made with pure beef. It is loaded with the deliciousness of grilled onions, creamy and smooth pepper sauce, and Monterey jack cheese. All of these ingredients rest on a deliciously toasted Texas toast. Doesn’t that sound delicious?
So, this 4th of July, grab a Whataburger patty melt and experience ultimate deliciousness! This burger will make all your food dreams come true! Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself!
You know how people frown at the usage of pineapple on pizza? Yeah, we get it. But what if I told you that just like that, Whataburger has a burger listed on its menu, with one of its main ingredients being mushrooms? Sounds wild, doesn’t it? But it’s more delicious than you might come to think! Let’s get you all familiarized with it!
Whataburger’s official website describes this burger as “The Mushroom Swiss Burger is just a little fancy—but not fussy—and features two fresh, all-beef patties, creamy Au Jus sauce, two slices of cheese, two layers of premium grilled mushrooms, and a toasty five-inch bun.” Now, if that doesn’t sound delicious to you, god knows what does!
This 4th of July, celebrate the Independence of not only America but your taste buds as well and place an order for the delectable Whataburger mushroom swiss burger! With its juicy beef patties and umami mushrooms, this burger is sure to make you want to order it twice!
4. Whataburger Grilled Chicken Sandwich
You know how people say there’s something for everyone? Well, I’m here to tell you that the Whataburger grilled chicken sandwich is literally for everyone! It is so good that you would not want to stop eating it! Whataburger grilled chicken sandwich is one of a kind and let me tell you how!
Whataburger grilled chicken sandwich features a nicely grilled breast portion of a chicken. This chicken breast is topped with a flavorful combination of red and green bell peppers along with some onions and Monterey jack cheese. All of these ingredients are then layered on a whole wheat bun, resulting in the perfect sandwich!
The LP Group Director of Marketing, Whataburger Restaurants, Rich Scheffler said, “The fajita seasoned green and red bell peppers and onions are grilled to perfection and add a zesty flavor that compliments the Monterey Jack cheese and fresh grilled chicken breast for a deliciously balanced sandwich.”
Scheffler further added, “Our customers expect bold menu options from Whataburger and the new sandwich is unlike anything we’ve offered in the past.” So, if you’re looking for a bold-flavored sandwich then Whataburger’s grilled chicken sandwich is meant for you!
5. Whataburger Avocado Bacon Burger
Due to the recent hype of avocado toast, people are going crazy over avocados! They’re adding them to anything and everything! So, the fact that Whataburger has a burger with avocado in it, won’t come as a surprise! In fact, it is actually pretty delicious once you get comfortable with the idea of it! Want to know what’s in it? Let me tell you!
Whataburger avocado bacon burger features a beef patty made out of 100 percent pure beef. This burger includes several other delicious ingredients like crispy bacon, onions, fresh avocado, American cheese, creamy pepper sauce and fresh tomato slices, all piled up on Texas Toast.
The Whataburger avocado bacon burger is bound to become a favorite of yours once you get to taste it! It is super delicious and there’s no way you’ll ever be able to forsake it! Order on for yourself this 4th of July!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Papa John’s – Pizzas are food from heaven and especially when it’s from Papa John’s! Check out Papa John’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time this 4th of July!
- Jimmy John’s – If sandwiches, wraps or basically anything made with bread is what your heart desires, then you need to grab some food from Jimmy John’s this 4th of July! Check out this chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Hardee’s – If meat is something you can’t live without and is a necessity for all your meals, then an order from Hardee’s will do you more good than you know! Check out Hardee’s 4th of July operational status and celebrate the holiday with this chain!
- Zaxby’s – The versatility of chicken when it comes to cooking is equivalent to the variety of chicken menu items Zaxby’s offers its customers! Know about its 4th of July operational status and have a happy 4th of July!
- Five Guys – If greasy foods is what your taste buds crave on most holidays, then you should definitely try out some food from Five Guys this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and prepare yourself accordingly!
- Culver’s – Butterburgers are genius and delicious but what’s even more delicious is if they’re from Culver’s! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and indulge in its food!
- Carl’s Jr. – If variety is what you’re looking for then Carl’s Jr. has it all! With a wide range of delicious menu items, it’s only fair you check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Bojangles – A fan of fried chicken? Then Bojangles is the place you need to head to this 4th of July for all your meal fixes! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and relish the goodness of its food!
- Wingstop – Chicken wings is good, yes, but what’s better is the variety offered by Wingstop when it comes to chicken wings! Check out the 4th of July operational status of this chain and enjoy!
- Raising Cane’s – Enough of chicken wings and fried chicken, now it’s time for chicken fingers to shine and what better chain to get them from than Raising Cane’s? Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious 4th of July!
Whataburger stays open and operational on the 4th of July. The chain keeps its locations open and ready to serve customers on this holiday. The timings of the chain remain the same as usual on the 4th of July, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Certain locations might operate at varying hours but the official timings remain the same.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Whataburger open on the 4th of July?
Whataburger will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be Whataburger’s working hours on the 4th of July?
Whataburger’s working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Whataburger on the 4th of July?
The top five Whataburger menu items that you should try this 4th of July are Whataburger Monterey melt, Whataburger patty melt, Whataburger mushroom swiss burger, Whataburger grilled chicken sandwich, Whataburger avocado bacon burger, etc.