Holidays are all about good food and good times! So, it’s only obvious that food from Hardee’s needs to be there on the table! Imagine how much of an amazing time you’ll have on the evening of the 4th of July, watching the fireworks, dining with your loved ones, and having delicious food from Hardee’s! But is Hardee’s open on the 4th of July for you to get your food from? Let’s see!
Hardee’s remains open and operational on most holidays, including the 4th of July. The chain keeps its locations in service and provides delicious food to its customers on this holiday. The timings of Hardee’s remain the same even on holidays, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Certain locations might operate at varying hours due to it being a national holiday.
Hardee’s is an American fast-food restaurant chain. This chain has most of its locations in the United States of America and the rest of them in about 14 different countries. Hardee’s has over 1,400 locations in the United States alone and has its headquarters in North Carolina.
Hardee’s offers its customers a wide range of menu items. The categories under this menu include charbroiled burgers, chicken & more, biscuits & other favorites, breakfast sweets & sides, breakfast platters, red burritos, sides & desserts, beverages, $5 meal deals, StarPals kids meal, etc.
In this article, we’ll talk about Hardee’s operational status on the 4th of July. You’ll get to know about the working hours of the chain on the 4th of July, all the menu specials it offers its customers on this holiday, etc. So, are you ready to know all about it? Come on then!
Hardee’s Opening/Closing Hours On the 4th Of July
|Hardee’s 4th of July hours||6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Hardee’s stays in service and operational on the holiday of the 4th of July. This fast-food restaurant chain remains in service and offers delicious food to its customers on this holiday. The timings of Hardee’s remain the same as usual even on holidays such as the 4th of July. Hence, on the 4th of July, Hardee’s accepts orders from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
If you’re thinking about the quality of your food, especially when it’s a holiday, then let Hardee’s reassure you with what it has to say via its official website, “We are committed to the best-tasting food to better serve our guests–From Made From Scratch™ Biscuits and Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders™.”
Hardee does not only allow you to place in-house orders; it also allows you to place online and drive-thru orders. This chain even has a rewards program for its customers. This loyalty program allows you to benefit from various deals, including discounts, free meals, etc.
The CBO of CKE Restaurants, Chad Crawford, said, “In today’s digital-first age, we want to reward our loyal customers in a fun and engaging way that brings crave-able flavors to their fingertips and offers the VIP treatment while encouraging new guests to sign up as well,” while talking about the new loyalty program.
The Sr. Director of Digital Strategy, Jason Seeley, said, “My Rewards is truly dedicated to our most loyal customers and will offer them even more of what they love and elite access to what they never knew they needed.”
Seeley added, “This is our way of saying that your dedication and your cravings aren’t going unnoticed, and we’re excited to reward you and encourage you to ‘Feed Your Happy’.” So, if you’re looking forward to having a good time this 4th of July by ordering food from Hardee’s, then enrolling in the loyalty program would definitely prove to be to your benefit!
Hardee’s Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five Hardee’s menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Hot Honey Hand-Breaded Chicken and Waffle Sandwich
- Original Angus Burger
- Pork Chop ‘n’ Gravy Biscuit
- Famous Star with Cheese
- Sunrise Croissant
1. Hot Honey Hand-Breaded Chicken and Waffle Sandwich
If I told you that I have a Hardee’s menu item which is as delicious as the length of its name, would you believe me? Well, believe it or not, the hot honey hand-breaded chicken and waffle sandwich from Hardee’s is as good as waffle sandwiches get! Want to know what’s so special about it? Let me tell you!
Hardee’s hot honey hand-breaded chicken and waffle sandwich features a patty made out of pure white meat chicken. The chicken is hand-breaded and is packed between Belgian waffles, making it ever-so-delicious. The addition of hot honey to this sandwich is what takes it to a whole other level of deliciousness.
So, no matter at what time of the day you visit this restaurant, Hardee’s hot honey hand-breaded chicken and waffle sandwich is sure to satiate your hunger and satisfy all your cravings. A little suggestion – It’ll taste extra delicious if you choose to enjoy it on the 4th of July! Have a delicious time!
2. Original Angus Burger
If I were to pick one of the best burgers among the ones listed on Hardee’s menu, then I’d definitely go for the original Angus burger. It uses a combination of premium quality ingredients and is cooked to perfection. If you literally want to know what perfection tastes like, get a taste of Hardee’s original Angus burger!
The original Angus burger is described as “A 1/3 lb. charbroiled 100% black Angus beef patty, melted American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles, mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup, served on a toasted potato bun,” on the official website of Hardee’s.
If you’re craving a classic burger with all the best ingredients and a nicely cooked patty, then the original Angus burger is your way to go! Order one this 4th of July and indulge in pure deliciousness!
3. Pork Chop ‘n’ Gravy Biscuit
Are you often in the mood to try something new to eat? Well, I have just the thing for you! Hardee’s pork chop n’ gravy biscuit is made for bold eaters who aren’t afraid to try new foods. It is simple yet a bit strange to hear about. I mean, who puts pork chop in a biscuit and serves it as a breakfast item? Hardee, duh!
Hardee’s pork chop n’ gravy biscuit is described as “breaded boneless pork chop smothered with sausage gravy on a Made from Scratch™ Biscuit at participating restaurants” on Hardee’s official website.
If you’re craving a certain extra something for breakfast this 4th of July, then Hardee’s pork chop n’ gravy biscuit is what you should order!
4. Famous Star with Cheese
Do you know what’s better than a hamburger with loads of cheese? It is Hardee’s famous star with cheese! Being an absolutely delectable delight, this burger features a beef patty which has been nicely charred. When all the different ingredients come together in this burger, it creates something which can only be described as food from heaven!
Hardee’s famous star with cheese is described as “charbroiled all-beef patty, melted American cheese, lettuce, tomato, sliced onions, dill pickles, Special Sauce, and mayonnaise on a toasted seeded bun.”
You might not be a famous star, but you can definitely indulge in a famous star with a cheeseburger this 4th of July! All you have to do is place an order for the same and ready your taste buds to experience what delicious food tastes like!
5. Sunrise Croissant
Breakfast is a very important part of our routine most of the days, and to have something good and delicious for breakfast sets an amazing tone for the whole day! That is why you should order the sunrise croissant from Hardee’s for breakfast this 4th of July!
The sunrise croissant is described as a “choice of thinly sliced ham, crisp bacon or sausage topped with folded egg, and American cheese, on a flaky croissant. At participating restaurants,” on its official website.
This croissant sandwich has the perfect balance of both flavor and texture. The lightness is provided by the folded egg, while the filling part is mostly the cheese combined with the sausage. So, this 4th of July, get your breakfast fix from Hardee’s by ordering the sunrise croissant!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Papa John’s – Pizzas are food from heaven and especially when it’s from Papa John’s! Check out Papa John’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time this 4th of July!
- Whataburger – Nothing says America quite like hamburgers do! Home of the juiciest and the most flavorful hamburgers, a trip to Whataburger is all you need this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Jimmy John’s – If sandwiches, wraps or basically anything made with bread is what your heart desires, then you need to grab some food from Jimmy John’s this 4th of July! Check out this chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Zaxby’s – The versatility of chicken when it comes to cooking is equivalent to the variety of chicken menu items Zaxby’s offers its customers! Know about its 4th of July operational status and have a happy 4th of July!
- Five Guys – If greasy foods is what your taste buds crave on most holidays, then you should definitely try out some food from Five Guys this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and prepare yourself accordingly!
- Culver’s – Butterburgers are genius and delicious but what’s even more delicious is if they’re from Culver’s! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and indulge in its food!
- Carl’s Jr. – If variety is what you’re looking for then Carl’s Jr. has it all! With a wide range of delicious menu items, it’s only fair you check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Bojangles – A fan of fried chicken? Then Bojangles is the place you need to head to this 4th of July for all your meal fixes! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and relish the goodness of its food!
- Wingstop – Chicken wings is good, yes, but what’s better is the variety offered by Wingstop when it comes to chicken wings! Check out the 4th of July operational status of this chain and enjoy!
- Raising Cane’s – Enough of chicken wings and fried chicken, now it’s time for chicken fingers to shine and what better chain to get them from than Raising Cane’s? Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious 4th of July!
Hardee’s remains open and in service on the 4th of July. This fast-food restaurant chain stays operational on all major holidays, including the 4th of July. The working hours of Hardee’s remain the same as usual even on the 4th of July, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Hardee’s open on the 4th of July?
Hardee’s will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be Hardee’s working hours on the 4th of July?
Hardee’s working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Hardee’s on the 4th of July?
The Hardee’s menu items that you should try this 4th of July are hot honey hand-breaded chicken and waffle sandwich, original Angus burger, pork chop ‘n’ gravy biscuit, the famous star with cheese, sunrise croissant, etc.