If chicken wings are your thing and you have nothing planned for this 4th of July, then Wingstop is where you should make a stop for some delicious food! Be it chicken wings or chicken tenders, you’ll find everything at any Wingstop location you plan on heading to! But is Wingstop open on the 4th of July? Let me tell you about it!
Wingstop remains in service and operational on the 4th of July. This chain keeps its locations open and ever-ready to serve the customers on this holiday. The timings of Wingstop stay the same as usual, even on the 4th of July, which are 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Although the official hours of Wingstop remain the same for all locations, certain locations might operate at reduced hours.
Wingstop is an American aviation-themed fast-food restaurant chain. This chain has locations in the United States of America, Australia, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, Panama, Singapore, Philippines, Colombia, France, United Arab Emirates, and Canada. Wingstop has around 1,400 restaurants in total by far. Not only that, but it also made its Metaverse debut in 2022! Crazy, isn’t it?
Founded in 1994, Wingstop has a wide range of menu items available for you to choose from. This chain’s menu features categories like specials, wing combos, thigh bite combos, wing group packs, thigh bite group packs, wings by the piece, thigh bites by the piece, Wingstop tenders, sides, and dips & flavors, drinks, desserts, etc.
While talking about itslef, Wingstop wrote, “We’re not in the wing business. We’re in the flavor business. It’s been our mission to serve the world flavor since we first opened shop in ’94, and we’re just getting started. It’s a flavor that defines us and has made Wingstop one of the fastest-growing brands in the restaurant industry.”
The statement further said, “Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries, and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there’s only Wingstop – because it’s more than a meal, it’s a flavor experience.”
In this article, you’ll get to know about the operational status of Wingstop on the 4th of July. You’ll be informed about the working hours of the chain on the 4th of July, the menu specials you can try at this chain on the 4th of July, etc. So, are you ready to jump right into it? Let’s go then!
Wingstop Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|Wingstop 4th of July hours||11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
Wingstop remains operational and serves customers delicious food on the 4th of July. This chain keeps itself in service and stays open for customers to come and place their orders on this holiday. The timings of Wingstop stay the same as usual, even on the 4th of July, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. However, some of Wingstop’s locations might operate at different hours, depending on the franchise owners.
Wingstop knows how to keep its customers engaged and to make them feel included, even on holidays. Back in 2011, Wingstop took to Facebook and wrote, “Happy early 4th of July! What flavor goes best with fireworks? Anyone brave enough to try Atomic?”
If you’re worried about your food lacking in flavor or in something else, then you should hear it from the chain itself – “Since setting up shop in ’94, we’ve been putting flavor first. And we’re not about to stop. We’re all about taking our wings to another level, saucing and tossing the freshest flavors you crave along the way.”
So, this 4th of July, forget all your meal plan worries and head to a Wingstop location to have the most delicious time!
Wingstop Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five Wingstop menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Wingstop Mango Habanero Wings
- Wingstop Hickory Smoked Barbecue Wings
- Wingstop Atomic Wings
- Wingstop Original Hot Wings
1. Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings
If garlic bread is your go-to order most of the time, but you’re craving some chicken instead, then you’ll get the best of both worlds in Wingstop’s garlic parmesan wings! The flavor of garlic and parmesan cheese gets along nicely and forms an overall delicious taste!
Wingstop describes its garlic parmesan wings’ flavor as “Savory garlic, buttery parmesan. This dry rub is simple, potent, and delicious.” The wings are perfectly cooked, and the flavor has a nice balance to it. It also has a subtle buttery taste to it, making the wings even more delicious!
This 4th of July, if you and your friends are looking for something delicious to order, head to Wingstop and place an order for garlic parmesan wings. These wings are certain to make you end up licking your fingers, don’t say that I didn’t warn you later!
2. Wingstop Mango Habanero Wings
Do you love bold flavors? A better question would be, do you love food that stands out in flavor and is like no other? If yes, then Wingstop’s mango habanero wings are just what you need! Yes, mango and habanero flavored wings! They are as delicious as crazy as they sound, trust me! Want to know what’s so special about them?
Wingstop describes its mango habanero wings’ flavor as, “It’s sweet, with heat. And then some. Seriously.” Initially, it’ll taste a bit sweet to you but wait until the heat of habanero kicks in. The balance provided by both the main ingredients, mango, and habanero, tastes unreal! Pair up these wings with a tasty beverage and have a delicious time!
Wingstop’s mango habanero wings are seriously one of a kind! The heat of the habanero and the sweetness of the mango, when combined, form an underrated exotic flavor! Order some for your loved ones this 4th of July and see what the hype is all about for yourself!
3. Wingstop Hickory Smoked Barbecue Wings
If there’s one flavor that most people love, it has to be barbecue! Be it barbecue sauce or barbecued meat; you’re bound to develop a liking for it just because of how good its flavor is! Now, you might have tried barbecue sauce, and barbecued meat but have you ever had barbecued wings? Well, no matter what your answer to that question is, you need to try Wingstop’s hickory-smoked barbecue wings!
Wingstop describes its hickory-smoked barbecue wings’ flavor as “Bold. Smoky. Sweet. Rich. It’s everything you love about BBQ, but better.” Loaded with a blend of versatile flavors, these hickory-smoked barbecue wings are all you need to make your life more flavorful!
This 4th of July, head to the nearest Wingstop location and place an order for hickory-smoked barbecue wings. If you do so, I guarantee it’ll be a memorable 4th of July celebration for you!
4. Wingstop Atomic Wings
If the 4th of July fireworks aren’t doing the trick for you, then you should probably head to Wingstop and place an order for atomic wings! These are the hottest flavor of wings you can find at the chain!
Wingstop describes its atomic wings’ flavor as “It’s the hottest we’ve got. Find out for yourself.” If you’re someone who loves your food spicy and full of what, then Wingstop’s atomic wings are what you need to get a taste of!
Double up on your 4th of July celebrations by grabbing some atomic wings from Wingstop and eating them while watching the fireworks! Sounds like a great plan, doesn’t it? Give it a try!
5. Wingstop Original Hot Wings
Everything original is the best, isn’t it? As Gen Z says, the real O.G.’s! You know who the real O.G. of Wingstop is? The Wingstop original hot wings! Full of delicious goodness, these original hot wings will make you come back for more once you’re finished with the first order!
Wingstop describes its original hot wings flavor as, “The first sauce we tossed. Full of heat and tang. It’s called original for a reason.” These wings are tender and have a certain tanginess and a nice heat to them!
If you’re confused as to what to order for your 4th of July meal, just head to Wingstop and place an order for its original hot wings! Have a delicious time!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Papa John’s – Pizzas are food from heaven and especially when it’s from Papa John’s! Check out Papa John’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time this 4th of July!
- Whataburger – Nothing says America quite like hamburgers do! Home of the juiciest and the most flavorful hamburgers, a trip to Whataburger is all you need this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Jimmy John’s – If sandwiches, wraps or basically anything made with bread is what your heart desires, then you need to grab some food from Jimmy John’s this 4th of July! Check out this chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Hardee’s – If meat is something you can’t live without and is a necessity for all your meals, then an order from Hardee’s will do you more good than you know! Check out Hardee’s 4th of July operational status and celebrate the holiday with this chain!
- Zaxby’s – The versatility of chicken when it comes to cooking is equivalent to the variety of chicken menu items Zaxby’s offers its customers! Know about its 4th of July operational status and have a happy 4th of July!
- Five Guys – If greasy foods is what your taste buds crave on most holidays, then you should definitely try out some food from Five Guys this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and prepare yourself accordingly!
- Culver’s – Butterburgers are genius and delicious but what’s even more delicious is if they’re from Culver’s! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and indulge in its food!
- Carl’s Jr. – If variety is what you’re looking for then Carl’s Jr. has it all! With a wide range of delicious menu items, it’s only fair you check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Bojangles – A fan of fried chicken? Then Bojangles is the place you need to head to this 4th of July for all your meal fixes! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and relish the goodness of its food!
- Raising Cane’s – Enough of chicken wings and fried chicken, now it’s time for chicken fingers to shine and what better chain to get them from than Raising Cane’s? Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious 4th of July!
Wingstop stays open and in service on the 4th of July. The chain remains operational, and all of its locations welcome customers and accept orders on this holiday. The timings of Wingstop remain the same as usual on the 4th of July, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Certain locations might operate at varying hours; thus, make sure to check the same before heading to one!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Wingstop open on the 4th of July?
Wingstop will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be Wingstop working hours on the 4th of July?
Wingstop working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Wingstop on the 4th of July?
The top five Wingstop menu items that you should try this 4th of July are Wingstop garlic parmesan wings, Wingstop mango habanero wings, Wingstop hickory-smoked barbecue wings, Wingstop atomic wings, Wingstop original hot wings, etc.