If burgers are your go-to meal for every special occasion, then Carl’s Jr. is just the place for you to visit this 4th of July! Be it the chain’s primal angus thickburger or gold digger hand-breaded chicken sandwich, you’re bound to have a delicious time no matter what you pick! Burgers, sandwiches, burritos, sides, etc., all can be found here at Carl’s Jr. but is this chain open on the 4th of July? Let’s find out!
Carl’s Jr. remains open and operational for customers on the 4th of July. The chain keeps its locations in service and ready to serve customers on this holiday. The timings of Carl’s Jr. remain the same as usual on the 4th of July, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Although certain locations might choose to operate at different hours, the official timings of all locations will remain the same!
Carl’s Jr. is an American fast-food restaurant chain. Founded in 1941, Carl’s Jr. has its headquarters located in Tennessee. This chain has locations not only in the United States but in foreign countries as well. It has 3,702 outlets in total, out of which 3,664 are in the United States of America and 38 in other parts of the world.
Carl’s Jr. has an extensive menu featuring loads of delicious options for you to choose from. The categories of this menu include charbroiled burgers, charbroiled double deals, chicken & more, burritos, chicken & more, breakfast sandwiches & biscuits, breakfast sweets & sides, green burritos, sides & desserts, beverages, kids’ meals, all-star meals, etc.
In this article, you’ll get to know about the operational status of Carl’s Jr. on the 4th of July. You’ll learn about its working hours on the 4th of July, the menu specials it offers on this holiday, etc. So, are you ready to know all about it? Come on then!
Carl’s Jr. Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|Carl’s Jr. 4th of July hours||6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
Carl’s Jr. remains open and in service on the 4th of July. The chain keeps its locations operational and offers delicious food to its customers on this holiday. The timings of Carl’s Jr. stays the same as usual on the 4th of July, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. However, some Carl’s Jr. locations operate at different hours, depending on the franchise owners. Hence, it’s always better to check the same beforehand!
Carl’s Jr. is one of those fast-food chains which always give it all when it comes to celebrations. The same is the case when it comes to the chain’s 4th of July celebrations. Back in 2012, the chain decided to give people who showed up in a spiderman costume free amazing grilled cheese bacon burgers.
Back then, the chief marketing officer for CKE Restaurants, Brad Haley, said, “We know that with great burgers comes great responsibility. So, we are doing our part to celebrate America’s birthday, Spider-Man’s birthday, and the release of The Amazing Spider-Man film by giving anyone dressed as Spider-Man a free Amazing Grilled Cheese Bacon Burger on the Fourth of July.”
Carl’s Jr. also released a Budweiser burger around the 4th of July, proving its dedication towards celebrating the holiday once again. So, if you’re looking for something fun to do while having delicious food, head to Carl’s Jr. for once in a lifetime 4th of July celebration!
Carl’s Jr. Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five Carl’s Jr. menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Carl’s Jr. Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Carl’s Jr. Big Hamburger
- Carl’s Jr. CrissCut Fries
- Carl’s Jr. Double Cheeseburger
- Carl’s Jr. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger
1. Carl’s Jr. Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
When in doubt while placing an order, you should always go for a nice plate of chicken tenders! They’re soft on the inside and are crispy on the outside, creating the perfect balance of textures. In the same way, Carl’s Jr. hand-breaded chicken tenders are something else entirely!
Carl’s Jr. describes its hand-breaded chicken tenders as “Freshly prepared hand-breaded chicken tenders. Premium, all-white meat chicken hand-dipped in buttermilk, lightly breaded, and fried to a golden brown. Served with a choice of honey mustard, buttermilk ranch or sweet & bold BBQ dipping sauces,” as per its official website.
So, this 4th of July, instead of making meal plans elsewhere, head to Carl’s Jr. and order some nice hand-breaded chicken tenders. You’re sure to have a great time!
2. Carl’s Jr. Big Hamburger
Nothing defines America better than hamburgers do! The United States of America is the nation you’ll find the most delectable and delicious hamburgers in the world! But the hamburger which tops this list is Carl’s Jr. big hamburger! Want to know what’s in it? Let me tell you!
Carl’s Jr. describes its big hamburger as, “charbroiled all-beef patty, melted American cheese, dill pickles, onions, mustard and ketchup on a toasted seeded bun,” as per its official website.
If you’re a fan of juicy and freshly made hamburgers which are cooked to perfection, then Carl’s Jr. big hamburger is just what you need to make your tummy a lot happier than it already is!
3. Carl’s Jr. CrissCut Fries
Meals feel odd or incomplete without fries to go along with them, don’t they? Especially if the meal is a burger! So, imagine not having a side of fries with a delicious Carl’s Jr. burger. Sounds like hell, doesn’t it? That is why Carl’s Jr. crisscut fries are here for your rescue!
Carl’s Jr. describes its fries as “Crispy bites of Crisscut potatoes,” according to its official website. While that may not give you much of an idea about what they really are like, let me tell you that these fries are super delicious. These fries are seasoned to perfection and are nicely fried for you to indulge in!
So, don’t let your burger feel lonely and order a side of Carl’s Jr. crisscut fries this 4th of July!
4. Carl’s Jr. Double Cheeseburger
If you’re both a meat and cheese lover like me, then my, oh my, you’ll love Carl’s Jr. double cheeseburger! Featuring two juicy beef patties, this burger is packed with flavor! Fresh ingredients and veggies is what this burger is all about along with a load of cheese!
Carl’s Jr. is described as “Two charbroiled all-beef patties, American cheese, onions, ketchup, mustard and dill pickles on a plain bun,” as per its official website.
Carl’s Jr. double cheeseburger is bound to become your favorite once you grab a bite of the same! Try it this 4th of July and experience pure culinary bliss!
5. Carl’s Jr. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger
Crispy bacon and cheese is all your tummy needs this 4th of July! Carl’s Jr. double western bacon cheeseburger is one of the most popular menu items at Carl’s Jr. Want to know what all ingredients it has? Come on then!
Carl’s Jr. describes its double western bacon cheeseburger as, “Two charbroiled all-beef patties, two strips of bacon, two slices of melted American cheese, crispy onion rings and tangy BBQ Sauce on a seeded bun,” on its official website.
If you’re in search of a meal to share with your loved ones, then Carl’s jr. double western bacon cheeseburger is just what you should order this 4th of July!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Papa John’s – Pizzas are food from heaven and especially when it’s from Papa John’s! Check out Papa John’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time this 4th of July!
- Whataburger – Nothing says America quite like hamburgers do! Home of the juiciest and the most flavorful hamburgers, a trip to Whataburger is all you need this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Jimmy John’s – If sandwiches, wraps or basically anything made with bread is what your heart desires, then you need to grab some food from Jimmy John’s this 4th of July! Check out this chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Hardee’s – If meat is something you can’t live without and is a necessity for all your meals, then an order from Hardee’s will do you more good than you know! Check out Hardee’s 4th of July operational status and celebrate the holiday with this chain!
- Zaxby’s – The versatility of chicken when it comes to cooking is equivalent to the variety of chicken menu items Zaxby’s offers its customers! Know about its 4th of July operational status and have a happy 4th of July!
- Five Guys – If greasy foods is what your taste buds crave on most holidays, then you should definitely try out some food from Five Guys this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and prepare yourself accordingly!
- Culver’s – Butterburgers are genius and delicious but what’s even more delicious is if they’re from Culver’s! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and indulge in its food!
- Bojangles – A fan of fried chicken? Then Bojangles is the place you need to head to this 4th of July for all your meal fixes! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and relish the goodness of its food!
- Wingstop – Chicken wings is good, yes, but what’s better is the variety offered by Wingstop when it comes to chicken wings! Check out the 4th of July operational status of this chain and enjoy!
- Raising Cane’s – Enough of chicken wings and fried chicken, now it’s time for chicken fingers to shine and what better chain to get them from than Raising Cane’s? Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious 4th of July!
Carl’s Jr. remains open and ready to serve customers on the 4th of July. This chain’s timings remain the same as usual on the 4th of July, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. However, certain locations might operate at different timings depending on the franchise owners.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Carl’s Jr. open on the 4th of July?
Carl’s Jr. will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be Carl’s Jr. working hours on the 4th of July?
Carl’s Jr. working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Carl’s Jr. on the 4th of July?
The top Carl’s Jr. menu items that you should try this 4th of July are Carl’s Jr. hand-breaded chicken tenders, Carl’s Jr. big hamburger, Carl’s Jr. crisscut fries, Carl’s Jr. double cheeseburger, Carl’s Jr. double western bacon cheeseburger, etc.