Easter is a time to get together with your loved ones and celebrate the resurrection of Lord Jesus. The best part about Easter is the food that is served on this holiday and what better place to satiate your Easter cravings than Carl’s Jr.!
Carl’s Jr. will be open and taking orders on Easter. Being extremely dedicated to its customers, the chain has taken the decision to keep serving its customers on 9th April, from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Great celebration means great food and to provide just that, Carl’s Jr. is going to stay open. So, if this year your Easter meal prep goes wrong, Carl’s Jr. will have your back!
Further in this article is important information like the chain’s working hours, food it’s serving on Easter, etc. Go ahead and read for yourself!
Carl’s Jr. Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Carl’s Jr. Easter Hours||6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
Carl’s Jr. will stay in service and will be ready to take orders on Easter. The chain will be welcoming customers to place their orders both online and in-person on 9th April, from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
The excellent service and delicious food provided by Carl’s Jr. is what attract most customers. Keeping customers happy is the chain’s ultimate goal and they’re coming through with it.
Carl’s Jr. Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Carl’s Jr. Easter menu items that you should try this year:-
- Big Hamburger
- 1/3-Pound Lettuce-Wrapped Thickburger
- 3-Piece Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Bacon-Egg Burrito
- Low-Carb Charbroiled Chicken Club
1. Big Hamburger
Carl’s Jr. Big hamburger is one of the chain’s most loved menu items. Being incredibly delicious, this item has won many hearts. The ham is perfectly cooked and is juicy.
This hamburger is nicely packed with ketchup, mustard, dill pickles, and onions. The overall flavor of the burger works well with the toasted buns. Making a perfect meal option for Easter, try the Carl’s Jr. hamburger on April 17!
2. 1/3-Pound Lettuce-Wrapped Thickburger
The 1/3-pound lettuce-wrapped thickburger is better than all the others in the burger game! This burger, as the name suggests, uses lettuce in place of buns. If you want to go for a burger with fewer calories, this burger is your best bet from the Carl’s Jr. menu!
The 1/3-pound lettuce-wrapped thickburger is an absolute treat for your taste buds! This burger contains black Angus beef patty along with American cheese, tomato, dill pickles, red onions, mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise.
3. 3-Piece Hand-breaded Chicken Tenders
The 3-Piece Hand-breaded chicken tenders are one of the best things you can have at Carl’s Jr. The most attractive part of this meal is that the chicken is perfectly cooked and packs a lot of flavors.
The chicken is all-white meat and is then dunked in buttermilk. The chicken is then nicely breaded and further fried to give the chicken a golden brown color. This dish is served with a dipping sauce of your choice!
4. Bacon-Egg Burrito
Carl’s Jr. bacon egg burrito is perfect for Easter! It has eggs in it and what more of a reason do you need to include it in your Easter feast? Being absolutely delicious, this burrito is going to fill your stomach and give your taste buds a happy time!
The bacon egg burrito is filled with loads of crispy bacon. Perfect for bacon lovers, this burrito also features well-cooked scrambled eggs along with shredded cheese. The whole burrito is then packed together using a flour tortilla.
5. Low-Carb Charbroiled Chicken Club
Carl’s Jr. low-carb charbroiled chicken club is to die for! It’s so damn good! It is super delicious along with being one of the healthiest options on the menu! Try this amazing club sandwich this Easter and see what the hype is all about!
This sandwich contains a charbroiled chicken breast, which is both juicy and flavorful. It also has strips of bacon, Swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce along with mayonnaise served on a potato bun.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Five Guys – Five Guys will be open and welcoming its customers on Easter. So, you can enjoy delicious burgers, fries, and refreshing beverages from this restaurant on Easter Sunday.
- Jersey Mike’s – From steak subs to sugar cookies, Jersey Mike’s has numerous edibles listed on its menu that you’ll love to binge. Check out the Easter updates of Jersey Mike’s along with the dishes you can try on Easter.
- El Pollo Loco – Want to enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine on Easter? El Pollo Loco is serving delicious foods like avocado burritos, chicken tortilla soup, and many more on Easter this year. Check out its Easter updates and enjoy your Easter!
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another restaurant that offers Mexican-style food on Easter. Click on the link in the name to know the Easter timings of this restaurant and all the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is a place for you if you’re craving rotisserie-style chicken. This restaurant is open and serves many more exciting dishes to the customers on Easter.
- White Castle – Enjoy the Easter feast at White Castle! Whether you’re up for breakfast sandwiches or a holiday family feast, this restaurant chain’s menu has something for everyone in your family.
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Red Lobster – Good news! The Red Lobster is open and ready to serve all its best menu items to the customers on Easter. So, if you’ve plans to visit Red Lobster on Easter, click the link to know its Easter timings.
- Tim Hortons – Tim Hortons is open for Easter orders this year. So, you can enjoy Timbits, Tim Hortons’ signature sandwiches and its other menu items on Easter. Click on the name of the restaurant to know its Easter timings.
Carl’s Jr. is an angel in disguise when it comes to serving delicious food! This chain will remain open and continue to serve its customers even on Easter i.e., 9th April. The hours of Carl’s Jr. on Easter will be 6:00 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Carl’s Jr. open on Easter?
Carl’s Jr. will be open on Easter and will be taking orders.
What will be Carl’s Jr.’s Easter hours?
Carl’s Jr. will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Easter.
What will Carl’s Jr. be serving to its customers on Easter?
The top Carl’s Jr. menu items that you should try this Easter are Big Hamburger, 1/3-Pound Lettuce-Wrapped Thickburger, 3-Piece, Hand-breaded Chicken Tenders, Bacon-Egg Burrito, Low-Carb Charbroiled Chicken Club, etc.