Easter is upon us, and the excitement is uncontainable! The holiday brings the aroma of delicious traditional Easter food into everybody’s homes. But what if this time around you are craving a sandwich from Jersey Mike’s?
Jersey Mike’s will be open and taking orders this Easter. The chain has decided to remain in service and fulfill its customers’ food needs on 9th April. The chain will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Known for its delicious sandwiches and other menu items, Jersey Mike’s has worked hard and served its customers efficiently since 1956. It has over 2,000 locations nationwide and is a favorite of many!
To know all about Jersey Mike’s working hours, Easter specials menu, etc., keep on reading the article!
Jersey Mike’s Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Jersey Mike’s Easter Hours||9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
Jersey Mike’s dedication to its customers has led the chain to remain open on Easter. The chain will be serving its customers as per its regular hours, from 9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. on 9th April.
Jersey Mike’s uses premium ingredients when it comes to their food. The chain is very particular about the quality of its food and services. So, to beat the holiday pressure, try ordering a sandwich from Jersey Mike’s, and you’ll certainly have a happy Easter!
Jersey Mike’s Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Jersey Mike’s menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Big Kahuna Cheese Steak
- Club Sub
- Tuna Fish
- Chipotle Cheese Steak
1. Big Kahuna Cheese Steak
The most recommended and one of the most loved sandwiches on Jersey Mike’s menu is the Big Kahuna Cheese Steak. It is incredibly delicious and is a perfect fit for a non-traditional Easter meal.
The Big Kahuna Cheese Steak is prepared in front of the customers. So, not only will you be getting a super delicious meal, but you will also get to see how it’s made! It is a big sandwich and is enough to satisfy the hunger of two people in one serving.
The Big Kahuna Cheese Steak contains onions, grilled peppers, mushrooms, jalapenos, along with loads of American cheese. The sandwich is packed with spice and has immense flavor to it. The sandwich is served on Jersey Mike’s signature bread.
You’re probably thinking, “BLT is a basic sandwich; why would I try it on Easter?” Well, Jersey Mike’s BLT just hits different. Being the top dish on the menu and a fan favorite, you won’t be able to have enough of it.
Jersey Mike’s BLT contains shredded iceberg lettuce, juicy red tomatoes, and crispy applewood bacon (Bacon Lettuce Tomato). The ingredients are fresh and are so delicious; you’ll keep on wanting more.
3. Club Sub
Jersey Mike’s club sub is a delectable treat for all meat lovers! It might not be your traditional Easter meal, but you can still enjoy this sub on Easter as it contains a lot of ham.
This club sub contains loads of meat, including applewood bacon, ham, and turkey. The sandwich also has provolone in it and is lastly topped off with creamy and delicious mayonnaise.
4. Tuna Fish
If you’re tired of the usual meat sandwiches, Jersey Mike’s tuna fish sandwich is for you! This sandwich has tuna in it, and it will o-fish-ially make you fall in love with it!
Jersey Mike’s tuna fish sandwich contains fresh tuna along with several other fresh ingredients. These ingredients include chopped celery mix tossed in spicy mayonnaise and tuna salad spread. This sandwich remains fresh and intact without getting soggy.
5. Chipotle Cheese Steak
Jersey Mike’s Chipotle Cheese Steak is a sandwich that you would readily give your life for; it’s so good! It is juicy, cheesy, and spicy! With the amazing flavors, this sandwich contains, it is easily one of the most delicious sandwiches on the menu!
Jersey Mike’s Chipotle Cheese Steak contains thinly sliced grilled USDA steak. This sandwich also has melted American cheese on top, along with spicy mayonnaise. If you want to try something new, this Chipotle Cheese Steak is the perfect fit for you!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Five Guys – Five Guys will be open and welcoming its customers on Easter. So, you can enjoy delicious burgers, fries, and refreshing beverages from this restaurant on Easter Sunday.
- Carl’s Jr. – If you want to fill your Easter basket with delicious burgers, sandwiches, and other comfies, Carl’s Jr. is a perfect place for you. This restaurant chain is open for customers on Easter. Click on the name to know its Easter timings.
- El Pollo Loco – Want to enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine on Easter? El Pollo Loco is serving delicious foods like avocado burritos, chicken tortilla soup, and many more on Easter this year. Check out its Easter updates and enjoy your Easter!
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another restaurant that offers Mexican-style food on Easter. Click on the link in the name to know the Easter timings of this restaurant and all the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is a place for you if you’re craving rotisserie-style chicken. This restaurant is open and serves many more exciting dishes to the customers on Easter.
- White Castle – Enjoy the Easter feast at White Castle! Whether you’re up for breakfast sandwiches or a holiday family feast, this restaurant chain’s menu has something for everyone in your family.
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Red Lobster – Good news! The Red Lobster is open and ready to serve all its best menu items to the customers on Easter. So, if you’ve plans to visit Red Lobster on Easter, click the link to know its Easter timings.
- Tim Hortons – Tim Hortons is open for Easter orders this year. So, you can enjoy Timbits, Tim Hortons’ signature sandwiches and its other menu items on Easter. Click on the name of the restaurant to know its Easter timings.
Jersey Mike’s will be open and serving its customers on Easter. The chain will be rolling out its delicious sandwiches and will be in service on 9th April. Jersey Mike’s will keep its restaurants open from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.