Holiday breakfasts are special, mostly because you’re dining with your loved ones. Tim Hortons’ menu is known to have the best breakfast items like coffee, bagels, etc. But can you enjoy a cup of coffee from Tim Hortons this Easter?
Tim Hortons will be open on Easter. The chain has decided to be available for customers on April 9. The chain will be serving customers as per its usual hours on Easter, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tim Hortons has been serving its delectable food to its customers since 1964. This Toronto-based chain serves everything from coffee to donuts, with more than 4,846 locations spread all over the world. But is this chain open on Easter?
In this article, we’ll discuss whether Tim Hortons will be open on Easter or not, what will be the chain’s working hours on Easter, what can the customers enjoy from Tim Hortons on Easter, etc. So, let’s get to it!
What's In The Post
Tim Hortons Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Tim Hortons Easter Hours||6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
Tim Hortons will remain operational and will be open to all of its customers on Easter. The chain will be taking orders both online and in-person on April 9. This restaurant chain will be opening its doors to customers on Easter as per its usual hours.
Known for serving some of the best-tasting coffee, Tim Hortons is giving a chance to its customers to celebrate Easter by ordering food from the chain. So, this Easter, grab some breakfast from Timmies!
Tim Hortons Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Tim Hortons menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Bagel Breakfast Sandwich
- Hash Browns
- Iced Capp
- Grilled Cheese
If you love sandwiches for breakfast, then this Tim Hortons bagel breakfast sandwich is for you. Filled with the goodness of fresh ingredients, this bagel breakfast sandwich is a delight to eat and is easy to cook as well.
The Tim Hortons bagel breakfast sandwich is the perfect fit for you if you want to have the most memorable breakfast of your life! This iconic sandwich contains bacon, bagel, cheese, eggs, etc., and is guaranteed to satisfy your hunger!
This bagel breakfast sandwich contains fresh green lettuce along with three slices of bacon, cheese, ripe tomatoes, eggs, and a bagel. This layered sandwich will be available at Tim Hortons to rid you of all your breakfast problems on Easter!
Tim Hortons’ donuts just hit different, don’t they? Now, imagine those donuts to be available in smaller, bite-sized versions. Tim Hortons Timbits are exactly those smaller, bite-sized versions of their famous donuts.
These Timbits look like cake pops but aren’t served on a stick. They’re delightful and super delicious. The best thing about Timbits is that they’re available in a range of flavors and fillings, like glaze, sprinkles, sugar, etc.
Some of their top-selling Timbits flavors include blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, honey dip, chocolate glazed, apple fritter, sour cream glazed, etc.
Recently, the chain introduced new flavors of Timbits like Birthday Cake, Chocolate White Fudge, and Sour Cream Chocolate Chip. Making the perfect snack to pair up with your daily cup of coffee, enjoy these Timbits this Easter!
3. Hash Browns
You might me thinking, what’s so special about hash browns? Well, these aren’t just any hash browns. These are Tim Hortons’ hash browns! They’re crispy and perfectly golden along with being able to satisfy your cravings in the best possible way!
Tim Hortons’ hash browns have been modified a lot of times to perfection. A few years ago, these hash browns were made to increase in size, and the chain started making them from nicely seasoned diced potatoes.
Tim Hortons’ hash browns are usually served hot and nicely cooked to the customers. You can pair these up with any of Tim Hortons’sandwiches or even their coffee. This Tim Hortons classic is the perfect snack for when you’re hungry but not too hungry.
4. Iced Capp
Gather around coffee lovers because I’m going to recommend you the best coffee ever! Tim Hortons Iced Capp will make all your coffee dreams come true! The best thing about it is that it’s aesthetically pleasing along with being absolutely delicious.
Tim Hortons iced capp is one of the chain’s frozen coffee drinks. This drink contains whole milk and Tim Hortons’ signature coffee brew, caramel, vanilla, and brown sugar. This drink is blended over ice and has a creamy and smooth texture.
Tim Hortons iced capp is available in two options – light or coconut. The light iced capp uses two percent milk whereas the coconut iced capp uses coconut milk. So, if you haven’t tried this delicious coffee drink yet, try it out this Easter!
5. Grilled Cheese
There’s not a lot to a regular grilled cheese sandwich, but there’s a lot to Tim Hortons grilled cheese sandwich. This sandwich is loaded with cheesy goodness and will definitely become one of your favorites when you try it out!
Tim Hortons’ grilled cheese sandwich uses whole wheat bread, on top of which Monterey Jack cheese, creamy mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese are laid. These layers of cheese provide the sandwich with a lot of flavors and different textures.
This grilled cheese sandwich is crunchy and cheesy at the same time. Pair it up with any soup or eat it on its own; it’s going to be delicious as ever!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Five Guys – Five Guys will be open and welcoming its customers on Easter. So, you can enjoy delicious burgers, fries, and refreshing beverages from this restaurant on Easter Sunday.
- Jersey Mike’s – From steak subs to sugar cookies, Jersey Mike’s has numerous edibles listed on its menu that you’ll love to binge. Check out the Easter updates of Jersey Mike’s along with the dishes you can try on Easter.
- El Pollo Loco – Want to enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine on Easter? El Pollo Loco is serving delicious foods like avocado burritos, chicken tortilla soup, and many more on Easter this year. Check out its Easter updates and enjoy your Easter!
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another restaurant that offers Mexican-style food on Easter. Click on the link in the name to know the Easter timings of this restaurant and all the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is a place for you if you’re craving rotisserie-style chicken. This restaurant is open and serves many more exciting dishes to the customers on Easter.
- White Castle – Enjoy the Easter feast at White Castle! Whether you’re up for breakfast sandwiches or a holiday family feast, this restaurant chain’s menu has something for everyone in your family.
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Red Lobster – Good news! The Red Lobster is open and ready to serve all its best menu items to the customers on Easter. So, if you’ve plans to visit Red Lobster on Easter, click the link to know its Easter timings.
- Carl’s Jr. – If you want to fill your Easter basket with delicious burgers, sandwiches, and other comfies, Carl’s Jr. is a perfect place for you. This restaurant chain is open for customers on Easter. Click on the name to know its Easter timings.
Tim Hortons will be open and serving customers on Easter. The chain will be accepting orders on April 9 as per their usual hours, which are from 6 in the morning to 9 in the evening. So, this Easter, enjoy delicious breakfast meals from Tim Hortons!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Tim Hortons open on Easter?
Tim Hortons will be open and welcoming customers on Easter i.e. April 9.
What will be Tim Hortons’ Easter hours?
Tim Hortons will be serving customers as per their usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., on Easter.
What can you try at Tim Hortons this Easter?
The top Tim Hortons menu items that you should try this Easter are bagel breakfast sandwiches, Timbits, hash browns, iced capp, grilled cheese, etc.