Bored of the same old Easter feasts? Wanna have some delicious chicken wings? Wingstop is the solution to your cravings for chicken wings. So, chicken out from eating this year’s Easter feast and grab some Wingstop wings instead! But before you do that, let’s find out whether Wingstop will be open on Easter or not!
Wingstop will be closed on Easter Sunday. This chain has decided to keep its restaurants closed for the whole of 9th April and it will reportedly be back in service from 10th April.
Wingstop keeps its restaurants closed on every major holiday like Thanksgiving, Easter and Christmas.
Specializing in chicken wings, Wingstop has been serving its customers delicious wings since 1994. With its headquarters in Texas, this chain now has more than 1,400 restaurants spread all over America! So, isn’t it crazy that it would choose to keep its restaurants closed on Easter?
But why is Wingstop closed on Easter? Why will it not be taking any orders on April 17? The answers to these questions are provided below! Keep reading!
What's In The Post
Why Is Wingstop Closed On Easter?
Holidays like Easter, Thanksgiving, etc. are one of the few occasions where the whole family gets together, reminisces, and has a good time. Sharing delicious food, counting blessings, showing gratitude, etc., are all we need to make our holidays special.
Wingstop has decided to keep its restaurants closed on Easter. The chain gives a day off or a paid leave to its employees every year on Easter. Wingstop recognizes the need for employees taking a break from work on holidays, so they can celebrate their holiday with family and friends.
Back in 2012, Wingstop took to Facebook announcing, “Hey wing fans! Most of our restaurants will be closed on Easter so staff can spend time with their families. Call your local restaurant, or message us to check if your Wingstop is open. Thanks!”, notifying customers about this decision.
It’s unfair how certain fast-food employees are forced to work in order to earn a living even on holidays while everyone else is having a good time. Add rude behavior of customers and high demands to that and you’ll understand how difficult it can be to work during holidays.
Being considerate and caring towards its employees, Wingstop decided to keep its restaurants closed in every location so that its employees can celebrate the holiday with their respective families.
Similar Restaurants That Are Closed On Easter
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Moe’s Southwest Grill won’t be available to offer its delicious food on Easter this year. Click on the name to know why this restaurant chain has decided to stay closed on Easter.
- McAlister’s Deli – McAlister’s Deli has decided to take a day off on Easter. Visit the link to know why this iconic delicatessen-chain has decided to keep its doors closed for customers on Easter.
- Krispy Kreme – Delish donuts from Krispy Kreme? The bad news is that Krispy Kreme is not offering its delectable specialties this Easter. You can try donuts from other restaurants that are open for Easter treats.
- Firehouse Subs – The Firehouse Subs is not open for Easter. Yes! That’s true. This restaurant chain has decided to take a day off and let its team to enjoy the Easter day with family.
- Jason’s Deli – Jason’s Deli is closed on Easter. Yes! But don’t worry! You can have Jason’s Deli’s food on Easter Monday.
- Baskin Robbins – Baskin Robbins won’t be welcoming customers on Easter Sunday. But this restaurant chain will be available to take orders on Easter Monday. Seek out the link in the restaurant’s name to know what edibles you can try from Baskin Robbins on Easter Monday.
- Steak N Shake – Steak N Shake will stay closed on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to give its employees a day off to let them enjoy this holiday with their families.
- In-N-Out Burger – In-N-Out Burger is another iconic restaurant chain of comfort foods that have decided to remain closed on Easter Sunday. Hit a click on the name of this restaurant to know the reason why this restaurant chain is closed on Easter.
- Del Taco – Craving Mexican Food on Easter? Bad news for you if you have plans to visit Del Tacos to enjoy the Easter feast. You can visit other restaurant chains that offer Mexican food that are open for Easter dinner.
- Chick Fil A – This Easter you won’t be having all your favorite chicken burgers and wraps from Chick-fil-A. Yes, you read that right! Chick Fil A has decided to keep its doors closed on Easter Sunday this year.
Wingstop will remain closed and will not be serving its customers on Easter. The chain will not be available to take any orders throughout 9th April. This is because the chain wants its employees to spend the holiday with their loved ones. Wingstop will get back into service on 10th April.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Wingstop open on Easter?
Wingstop will remain closed and won’t be taking any orders on Easter i.e. 9th April.
Why is Wingstop closed on Easter?
Wingstop will remain closed on Easter as the chain wants to give its employees a chance to celebrate and spend the holiday with their loved ones instead of working on Easter.
When will Wingstop open again?
Wingstop will be back in service and reopen on 10th April.