Chipotle sour cream has got smoky and zesty flavour and is mainly paired with Mexican food. The spiciness in the sauce elevates the taste of the food.
The recipe is very versatile and easy to make. You can also make the dairy-free and vegan version of the dip by using cashew sour cream and vegan mayonnaise instead of yogurt. If you like to spice up things to a greater extent, then you can add some extra peppers to the cream.
Chipotle sour cream can be prepared by blending yogurt, chipotle, garlic cloves, lime juice and salt. Blend until it gets a creamy and smooth texture. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate.
Now, it’s time you see the detailed recipe and start making the cream at your home. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Provencal Sauce– The Provençale sauce is a fragrant tomato sauce made with sautéed onions, garlic, capers, olives, and Herbes de Provence. It’s delicious served with meat, poultry, and fish.
2. Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce– A mixture of mayo and barbecue sauce, it tastes good on literally everything. Burgers, fries, onion rings, tater tots or shrimp; the possibilities are endless.
3. Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip– If you’re looking for the copycat recipe of the Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, then you’re in the right place. The sauce was discontinued by the outlet, so the only way you can enjoy it is by making it at your home.
4. Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce– Teriyaki sauce makes for a great marinade and even glaze. The best-known recipe that you can make with teriyaki sauce is grilled teriyaki chicken. You can also use it for meats and fish.
What's In The Post
Chipotle Sour Cream Recipe
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 Chipotles in Adobo
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Salt
- In a blender, add yogurt, chipotle, garlic cloves, lime juice and salt. Blend the mixture until it turns into a smooth, creamy sauce.
- Transfer the sauce from the blender to a bowl and place it in the refrigerator.
- Serve immediately after the cooling process.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of chipotle sour cream. Try this cream with different dishes at your home and don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below.