If you’re looking for the copycat recipe of the Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, then you’re in the right place. The sauce is an amazingly soft textured delight to fill in as the perfect dip for your bread.
To prepare Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, mix canned jalapeno peppers, cream cheese, sour cream with juice, cilantro, chopped jalapeno pepper, green chilies, and ranch dressing.
Now, spread the cheese mixture into a baking dish. Top the jalapeno slices with cheese mixture, cheddar, and parmesan cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
Some people like to add extra jalapeños for a spicier dip, while others prefer to add diced tomatoes or green onions for extra flavor.
There are also a variety of cheeses that can be used in the dip, such as Monterey Jack. No matter what your preference, there is a way to vary the dip to suit your taste.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the detailed recipe is mentioned below. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
What's In The Post
Other Sauce Recipes That You Can Try
- Little Caesars Buttery Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Lobster Dip Sauce Recipe
- Red Chile Sauce Recipe
- Texas Salsa Recipe
- Chile Con Queso Recipe
- Hoffman House Cocktail Sauce Recipe
- Besciamella Recipe
- Red Pepper Coulis Recipe
- Cheese Sauce
- Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce
Some More Little Caesar’s Dipping Sauce Flavors | Little Caesar Dips
- Little Caesars Buttery Garlic/Creamy Garlic Dip
- Little Caesars Ranch Dip
- Little Caesars Spicy Cheddar Dip and
- Little Caesars BBQ Dip
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeño Dip?
- Oven – Bake the cheesy dip in the oven for 25 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Baking Dish – Spread the cheese mixture and jalapeño mixture into a baking dish.
- Mixing Bowls – Prepare the jalapeño and cheese mixture in different mixing bowls.
- Knife – Chop the jalapeño pepper, green chilis, and cilantro for the recipe.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeño Dip?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||25 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeño Dip?
- Cream Cheese – Cream cheese will create a smooth and creamy texture.
- Sour Cream – Sour cream will add creamy base to add all of your other ingredients.
- Cheddar Cheese – Cheddar cheese will add a sharp, pungent flavor, and often slightly earthy taste to cheesy jalapeno dip.
- Parmesan Cheese – Parmesan cheese will add a hard, gritty texture with a fruity and nutty taste.
- Canned Jalapeno Peppers With Juice – Canned jalapeño peppers with its juice will add heat with spiciness.
- Green Chilis – Green chilis will add a hot and spicy kick to the dip.
- Jalapeno Pepper – The jalapeño pepper will give the dip a nice spicy kick.
- Fresh Cilantro – Top your dish with chopped cilantro to add fresh and citrusy taste.
- Ranch Dressing Mix – Ranch dressing will add richness to the cheesy dip.
Steps To Make Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeño Dip
1. Start With The Basics
Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix canned jalapeno peppers with juice, one chopped jalapeno pepper, and green chilis.
Now season it with ranch dressing mix and chopped cilantro. Mix them until it looks smooth.
2. Bake Till Brown
In another bowl, add cheddar and parmesan cheese. Spread the cheese mixture into a baking dish.
Top the jalapeno mixture with remaining cheese mixture. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
Bake it in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until cheese melts and brown.
How Will Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeño Dip Look And Taste Like?
If you’re looking for a cheesy, jalapeño-packed dip to spice up your next party, look no further than Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeño dip. It’s super creamy and light.
This zesty dip is made with a blend of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and jalapeños, and it’s sure to please even the most discerning palate. Serve it with tortilla chips or crackers, and watch as your guests devour it!
Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip Recipe
- Baking Dish
- 2 packages Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Divided Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 ounce Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can Jalapeno Peppers With Juice
- 1 can Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- ¼ cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 ounce Ranch Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- In a bowl, mix canned jalapeno peppers with juice, cream cheese, sour cream, cilantro, chopped jalapeno pepper, green chilis and ranch dressing. Mix them until it looks smooth.
- In the bowl, add cheddar and parmesan cheese.
- Spread the cheese mixture into a baking dish.
- Top the jalapeno slices with cheese mixture, cheddar and parmesan cheese.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What kind of cheese should I use in my cheesy jalapeno dip?
A variety of cheeses can be used in the dip, such as cheddar, Monterey Jack, or cream cheese. You can also mix and match different kinds of cheese to create your own unique flavor.
How many jalapeños should I add?
The number of jalapeños you add to the dip is entirely up to your personal preference. If you want a spicier dip, add more jalapeños. If you want a milder flavor, add fewer jalapeños.
Can I add other ingredients to the dip?
Yes! You can experiment with different ingredients to find what you like best. Try adding diced tomatoes or green onions for extra flavor.
Did Little Caesars discontinue cheesy jalapeno dip?
If you’re looking for the copycat recipe of the Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, then you’re in the right place. The sauce was discontinued by the outlet, so the only way you can enjoy it is by making it at your home.
Once you’ve tried Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeño dip, you’ll be hooked! So go ahead and give it a try – your taste buds will thank you.