This is definitely the continuation to the Little Caesar’s Zesty Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread the Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip. How would you go without the on such a delight so better be as fancy in your recipe as before to match the class taste. You better not leave your snack incomplete.
This Cheesy Jalapeno Dip by Little Caesar is an amazingly soft textured delight to fill in as the perfect dip for your bread. Make the journey to your left behind dip.
Little Caesars Cheesy Jalapeno dip discontinued which gave major set-back to their Cheese Cream dip lovers. Although it wasn’t that much healthy but it served its purpose well as a dipping sauce.
Little Caesars Cheesy Jalapeno Dip Calories:
It contains 210 calories per 1 serving. The total amount of fat is 22g among which 4g is saturated and 20mg is cholesterol and 520mg sodium.
Little Caesars Cheesy Jalapeno Dip Nutrition:
It contains 1g of protein, 2g of sugar i.e. 3g of total carbohydrates,
How much time it will take:
|Prep. Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||25 mins||40 mins|
Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip Ingredients:
|Cream Cheese (softened)||2 (8 ounce) packages|
|Sour Cream||1 cup|
|Jalapeno Peppers with juice (diced)||1 (4 ounce) can|
|Green Chiles (chopped)||1 (4 ounce) can|
|Jalapeno Pepper (diced)||1|
|Fresh Cilantro (chopped)||¼ cup|
|Ranch Dressing Mix||1 (1 ounce) package|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese (divided)||1 (8 ounce) package|
|Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)||½ cup|
|Jalapeno Pepper (sliced into rings)||1|
Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip Recipe | How to make Little Caesars Cream Cheese Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, canned jalapeno peppers with juice, green chiles, diced jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and ranch dressing mix together in a bowl until smooth.
- Add about half the Cheddar cheese and half the Parmesan cheese; stir.
- Spread the cheese mixture into a baking dish.
- Arrange jalapeno slices atop the cheese mixture; top with remaining Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is warm and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
Don’t forget our favorite part try it on another dish and do tell us!
Some More Little Caesar’s Dipping Sauce Flavors | Little Caesar Dips
- Little Caesars Buttery Garlic/Creamy Garlic Dip
- Little Caesars Ranch Dip
- Little Caesars Spicy Cheddar Dip and
- Little Caesars BBQ Dip
Stay tuned for more such ideas on your food and don’t forget to mention your experience with the dish in the comment section below.