Burger King is known for its amazing food, and one such amazing item on their menu is their spicy and crispy chicken nuggets. But if you like to try to make such recipes at home, it is really easy to make these chicken nuggets. The flavours and ingredients are easily accessible and it doesn’t take much time.
I absolutely love the very sight of any fast food from Burger King. Chicken nuggets are one of my favorite food items served by Burger king. Pertinently, it was introduced in 1985 as a response to the shortage of chicken meat at that time. Now, they are one of the most popular items served by them.
To make Burger King chicken nuggets, combine flour, granulated garlic, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a resealable bag and add chicken pieces to it. Shake all of this till all the pieces are covered with the flour mixture. Then, dip the pieces in beaten eggs and breadcrumbs and put them in the skillet. Fry until golden brown and serve hot.
Follow the directions for perfect Chicken Nuggets. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Popeyes Fried Chicken– Everyone loves Popeyes and their Fried Chicken. What if I tell you that you can make the exact Popeyes fried chicken at your home by following the recipe I mentioned.
2. KFC Original Chicken Drumsticks– Everybody wants to make KFC Chicken Drumsticks Recipe at home. It is one of the most loved on the chicken menu of Kentucky Fried Chicken, and this takes us to find your lovers a way to make it for yourself anyplace you wish to.
3. Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce– This is an Original and Old Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC homemade Sauce recipe. It’s a perfect Mixed Dressing Sauce and includes most of the KFC dipping sauce flavors.
4. McDonald’s Tartar Sauce– The tartar sauce McDonald’s serve with their fish sandwich is one of their most loved sauces. Now, you can also try it at your home with their authentic copycat recipe.
Burger King Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Reseable Bag
- Rimmed Plate
- Medium-Size Bowl
- Large Skillet
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- Take a large resealable bag. Combine flour, granulated garlic, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in it.
- Now, add the chicken pieces; after sealing the bag, shake it fully so that each piece gets adequately coated. So, through the medium of the resealable bag, all the seasoning is to be massaged onto the chicken pieces.
- Take a rimmed plate. Spread out breadcrumbs on it and season with salt and pepper. Leave it undisturbed.
- Now, take a medium-sized bowl. Mix egg and 1 tablespoon water.
- Also, take another medium-sized bowl. Pour in the all-purpose flour into it.
- Take a large skillet now. Heat vegetable oil into it over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, take the chicken out from the bags. Coat it with flour first, followed by the egg mixture and finally with breadcrumbs.
- Use your tongs carefully to add the chicken into already hot oil and allow it to cook for about 4 minutes.
- When chicken turns golden brown and is cooked thoroughly, drain on some paper towels.
- Serve hot with your favourite dips and sauces.
That’s all about this recipe! Do try to make these nuggets and share your experience with me. Also, if you have any queries or suggestions, mention them in the comments and I’ll be glad to help you. Till then, happy eating!