Burger King is known for its amazing food, and one such amazing item on their menu is their spicy and crispy chicken nuggets. But if you like to try to make such recipes at home, it is really easy to make these chicken nuggets. The flavors and ingredients are easily accessible and it doesn’t take much time.
I absolutely love the very sight of any fast food from Burger King. Chicken nuggets are one of my favorite food items served by Burger king. Pertinently, it was introduced in 1985 as a response to the shortage of chicken meat at that time. Now, they are one of the most popular items served by them.
To make Burger King chicken nuggets, combine flour, granulated garlic, salt, pepper in a resealable bag and add chicken pieces to it. Shake all of this till all the pieces are covered with the flour mixture. Then, dip the pieces in beaten eggs and breadcrumbs and put them in the skillet. Fry until golden brown and serve hot.
Follow the directions for perfect Chicken Nuggets. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Popeyes Fried Chicken– Everyone loves Popeyes and their fried chicken. What if I tell you that you can make the exact Popeyes fried chicken at your home by following the recipe I mentioned.
2. KFC Original Chicken Drumsticks– Everybody wants to make KFC Chicken Drumsticks recipe at home. It is one of the most loved on the chicken menu of Kentucky fried chicken, and this takes us to find your lovers a way to make it for yourself anyplace you wish to.
3. Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce– This is an Original and Old Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC homemade Sauce recipe. It’s a perfect Mixed Dressing Sauce and includes most of the KFC dipping sauce.
4. McDonald’s Tartar Sauce– The tartar sauce McDonald’s serve with their fish sandwich is one of their most loved sauces. Now, you can also try it at your home with their authentic copycat recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Burger King Chicken Nuggets?
- Reseable Bag – Add the seasoning and chicken pieces in a reasealable bag to season them.
- Rimmed Plate – Put the breadcrumbs in a rimmed plate.
- Medium-Size Bowls – Add the flour in one bowl and make the egg wash in another.
- Large Skillet – Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry your nuggets in it.
- Paper Towels – Drain the excess oil using paper towels.
- Knife, Tongs, and Slotted Spoon – Use the knife to cut the chicken pieces, the tongs to add the pieces to the oil and the slotted spoon to take them out of the oil.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Burger King Chicken Nuggets?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||10 minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Burger King Chicken Nuggets?
- Chicken Breasts – Prepare the chicken breasts by skinning and deboning them. Then, cut them into 1-inch pieces.
- All-Purpose Flour – Coat the chicken pieces with flour so that you get a crispy nugget.
- Breadcrumbs – Make the crispy outer breading by covering the chicken pieces with breadcrumbs.
- Seasoning (Garlic Flakes, Kosher Salt, and Freshly Ground Pepper) – Season the chicken with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Eggs – Beat the eggs with some water to make the egg wash for the chicken nuggets.
- Vegetable Oil – Fry the nuggets in the oil.
Steps To Make Burger King Chicken Nuggets
1. Shake It Until You Make It
Take a large resealable bag. Combine flour, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper in it. This will be the seasoning for your nuggets.
Now, add the chicken pieces to the bag, seal the bag, and shake it so that each piece gets adequately coated. While the pieces are in the bag, massage the seasoning over the pieces.
2. Crumbs For Coating
Then, take a rimmed plate and spread out breadcrumbs. Season it with salt and pepper and leave it undisturbed. Now, in a medium-sized bowl, mix an egg with a tablespoon of water. Take another medium-sized bowl and put the all-purpose flour into it. Also, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Meanwhile, take the chicken out from the bags. Coat it with flour first, followed by the egg mixture, and finally with breadcrumbs. Use your tongs carefully to add the chicken into already hot oil and allow it to cook for about 4 minutes.
3. Golden Nuggets
When chicken turns golden brown and is cooked thoroughly, drain on some paper towels. Serve hot with your favorite dips and sauces.
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
Burger King Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Resealable Bag
- Rimmed Plate
- 2 Medium-Size Bowls
- Large Skillet
- Paper Towels
- 2 Chicken Breasts (skinless, boneless, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Flakes
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- Take a large resealable bag. Combine flour, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper in it.
- Now, add the chicken pieces to the bag. Seal the bag and shake it fully so that each piece gets adequately coated. Through the medium of the resealable bag, massage the seasoning onto the chicken pieces.
- Then, take a rimmed plate and spread out breadcrumbs. Season it with salt and pepper and leave it undisturbed.
- Now, in a medium-sized bowl, mix an egg with a tablespoon of water. Take another medium-sized bowl and put the all-purpose flour into it. Also, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, take the chicken out from the bags. Coat it with flour first, followed by the egg mixture and finally with breadcrumbs.
- Use your tongs carefully to add the chicken into already hot oil and allow it to cook for about 4 minutes.
- When chicken turns golden brown and is cooked thoroughly, drain on some paper towels. Serve hot with your favorite dips and sauces.
That’s all about this recipe! Do try to make these nuggets and share your experience with me. Also, if you have any queries or suggestions, mention them in the comments and I’ll be glad to help you. Till then, happy eating!