We absolutely love the very sight of any fast food from Burger King. The Burger King acts like a magnet which draws people to their restaurants. The cravings for those food items make our mouth water and their aroma trickles our nostrils.
Chicken nuggets are one of my favourite food item served by Burger king. Pertinently, it was introduced in 1985 as a response to the shortage of chicken meat at that time. Now, they are one of the most popular items served by them.
I am crazy for chicken nuggets. I used to visit nearby Burger king thrice a week. Then one of my friends who happens to be an amateur chef invited me to her housewarming party. Guess what, she had prepared Burger King Chicken Nuggets herself.
I was amazed, they tasted awesome. Knowing my love for Chicken Nuggets she offered help. I made some errors in the beginning but eventually, I learnt how to make perfect Burger Kings Chicken Nuggets recipe. How happy I was when she complimented that I had made the nuggets even better than her.
Keeping your eagerness in mind, I am presenting to you the ultimate Burger King Chicken Nuggets Recipe which you would love to make and eat. Follow the directions for perfect Chicken Nuggets.
Ingredients required for Burger king Chicken Nuggets Recipe
|All purpose flour||1/2 cup|
|Granulated Garlic||1 teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||1 pint|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in 1 1/2 inch pieces||2|
|Vegetable oil||1 cup|
|Freshly ground black pepper (extra for garnishing)||1/4 teaspoon|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes|
Burger King Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Take a large resealable bag. Combine flour, granulated garlic, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in it.
- Now, add the chicken pieces, after sealing the bag shake it fully so that each piece gets adequately coated.
- So, through the medium of the resealable bag, all the seasoning is to be massaged unto the chicken pieces.
- Take a rimmed plate. Spread out breadcrumb on it and season with salt and pepper. Leave it undisturbed.
- Now, take a medium-sized bowl. Mix egg and 1 tablespoon water.
- Also, take another medium-sized bowl. Pour in the all-purpose flour into it.
- Take a large skillet now. Heat vegetable oil into it over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, pull out the chicken from bags. Coat it with flour first followed by the egg mixture and finally with breadcrumbs.
- Use your tongs carefully to add the chicken into already hot oil and allow it to cook for about 4 minutes.
- When chicken turns to a golden brown and is cooked thoroughly, drain on some paper towels.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional information of Burger King Chicken Nuggets Recipe
|Saturated fats||5 g|
|Vitamin A||76 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|