If you ask every chicken lover that which is there favorite chicken they will proudly say Popeyes chicken.
But I saw many people who love to eat chicken at there home and chicken which is homemade. Many people think that chicken that restaurants serve is not fresh. Even I do think this and I believe in cooking and at home with fresh things.
But when I first ate Popeyes Fried Chicken, I fell in love with it. The crunchiness, the juiciness and the deliciousness of their chicken was just perfect. So I tried to make it and home several times and managed to find the perfect Popeyes Fried Chicken recipe.
So today, I am here with my secret recipe of Popeye”s chicken recipe which will help you make the perfect fried chicken at home.
Ingredients Which Are Required
|Smoked Paprika||2 tbs|
|White Pepper||1 tbs|
|Vegetable Oil||2 cups|
|Crushed Corn Flakes||3 cups|
|Red Hot Sauce||1 tbs|
|Black Pepper||1 tbs|
|Brown Sugar||1 tbs|
How To Make Popeyes Fried Chicken
- In a large bowl add flour, cornstarch, salt, paprika, red sauce, and sugar.
- In another bowl add cereal crumbs and egg together.
- Heat oil in medium-high heat, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dip the chicken in the dry coating of cereal crumb and egg.
- Dry it for some time then drop it into the oil from the skin side.
- See the other is brown and do the same for another side of chicken.
- Wrap chicken with silver foil.
- Bake that wrapped chicken for 30 to 35 mins until it will become crispy.
Note:If you don’t want to use smoked paprika, then use hot paprika .
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 MINS||50 MINS||75 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Popeyes Fried Chicken