Broiled Haddock recipe was introduced to me by my neighbour who had recently moved in the house adjacent to mine. I happened to visit her home for some important work. The smell of broiled haddock prompted me to ask her.
She told me bout haddock and also served me. Before leaving, I requested her to share the recipe of this yummy dish to which she readily agreed.
I made it at my home and it was delicious. Also, a saltwater fish, haddock is found in the North Atlantic ocean. It is a popular food dish. It is sold fresh, preserved by smoking, freezing, drying or sometimes canning. Haddock along with Atlantic cod and plaice is one of the most popular fish used in British fish and chips.
So, is your mouth watering by merely reading about it? Are you eager to make Broiled Haddock at your home? Folks! here I have brought to you yummy and delicious Broiled Haddock Recipe.
Ingredients required for Broiled Haddock Recipe
|Haddock Fillets||2 pounds|
|Onion Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cayenne Pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
|Butter, cut in small pieces||1 tablespoon|
|Lemon, cut into wedges||1|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
Broiled Haddock Recipe
- Take a baking sheet.
- Use aluminium foil to line up the sheet and use cooking spray for spraying it. (Also, the oven rack has to be set up about half a feet from heat source.)
- Now, you have prepared the baking sheet, so place haddock fillets over it.
- Take a small bowl. Combine all the ingredients except butter and lemon wedges.
- Now, haddock needs to be seasoned.
- The haddock has to be dotted with butter pieces.
- Now, in the preheated oven broil it for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Lemon wedges can be used to serve the dish.
Nutritional information of Broiled Haddock Recipe
|Total fats||4.7 gm|
|Saturated fats||2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g|
|Vitamin A||398 IU|