If you were searching for Ruth’s Chris steak butter recipe, then you’re in the right place. In this post, I will share the exact way how you can make steak butter exactly like it is made at Ruth’s Chris steak house.
I have put a lot of research and practice to make this recipe so that it is even better than Ruth’s Chris steak house. Also, don’t forget to check out the variant time details to get the desired tenderness mentioned below. So, make sure you follow each and every step very carefully to make mouth-watering steak butter at your home.
To make Ruth’s Chris steak butter, start by preheating the broiler. Rub the butter and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the fillets. Then, put fillets in the broiler in such a way that they are 5-6 inches apart. Cook them and apply butter. Let the butter sizzle and at last sprinkle parsley. Your tasty recipe is ready!
I hope you got an idea about the recipe and are excited to see the detailed recipe mentioned below. Please be with me till the end of the recipe, so that you don’t miss any steps. Now let’s have a look at the ingredients needed for making the recipe. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Airline Chicken– Since food for air travel needs to be prepared in advance, airlines back in the day created a special cut of chicken breast that wouldn’t dry out as much as normal.
2. Pork Fry– Anyone can make this delicious pork fry recipe at their home by just following this simple recipe that I’ve mentioned.
3. Lobster Mushrooms– Lobster Mushroom is a kind of mushroom, although not a mushroom. The mold is formed on the mushroom by the attack of a parasite called Hypomyces lactifluorum on it.
4. Lemon Pepper Pork Chops– The bright flavor of lemon pepper seasoning will do wonders to the chops. You can bake them, grill, or fry them as per your preference. But the recipe I am sharing with you involves baking them in an oven.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Ruth Chris Steak Butter?
- Broiler- Cook the steaks to perfection in a broiler.
- Ceramic Plate– Once done, place the steaks on a ceramic plate.
- Tongs– Use tongs to flip and pick up the steaks.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||20 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter?
- Filet Mignon Steaks- Filet Mignon steaks are delicious and healthier than your regular steak.
- Butter– Add the butter after cooking the steak to add rich goodness to the steak.
- Salt and Pepper– Season the steak well with salt and pepper.
- Parsley– Garnish with a little parsley at the end.
Steps To Make Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter
1. A Little Prep
First, preheat the broiler. Then, prepare the fillets by rubbing butter on both sides of the steak. Also, generously season them with salt and pepper.
2. Cooking The Fillets
Now, put the fillets in the broiler but place them 5-6 inches apart from each other so that they don’t get burnt.
Then, cook them for the below timings to achieve the doneness you want:
For rare: Cook for 4-6 mins each side
For medium-rare: Cook for 5-7 mins each side
For medium: Cook for 6-8 mins each side
For medium-well: Cook for 7-9 mins each side
For well: 8-11 mins each side
The Sizzle With The Butter
When the salmon fillets are perfectly cooked, place them on a ceramic plate. Then, put butter on each of the fillets and let the butter sizzle. This is a sight to behold. Garnish it with a pinch of parsley.
Your steak butter is ready! Add some extra butter to make it even better.
|Total Fat||31 g|
How Will Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter Look And Taste Like?
The steak looks brown and cooked with melted butter. It tastes like perfectly cooked salmon with rich butter. The parsley adds a hint of herby freshness. This steak is really satisfying to make and eat as well.
Ruth Chris Steak Butter Recipe
- Ceramic Plate
- 35 ounces Filet Mignon Steaks
- 4 tablespoons Butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- First, preheat the broiler.
- To prepare the fillets, rub butter on both the top and bottom of the steak. Then, sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
- Now, put the fillets in the broiler and put them 5-6 inches apart from each other so that they don't get burnt.
- Cook it between 4-11 minutes to get rare to well-done cooked steak.
- When the salmon fillets are perfectly cooked, put them on a ceramic plate. Then put butter on each of the fillets and let the butter sizzle.
- When the butter melts, sprinkle a pinch of parsley on top of it for extra taste.
So, this was all from my side and now it’s your turn to try out this appealing recipe at your home. Please share your valuable reviews in the comment section below so that we can make our recipe even better. Don’t forget to check out the other delightful recipes on our site.