If you were searching for Ruth’s Chris steak butter recipe, then you’re in the right place. In this post, I will share the exact way how you can make steak butter exactly like it is made at Ruth’s Chris steak house.
I have put a lot of research and practice to make this recipe so that it is even better than Ruth’s Chris steak house. Also, don’t forget to check out the variant time details to get the desired tenderness mentioned below. So, make sure you follow each and every step very carefully to make mouth-watering steak butter at your home.
To start making Ruth’s Chris steak butter, start by preheating the broiler. Rub butter and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of fillets. Then, put fillets in broiler in such a way that they are 5-6 inches apart. Cook them and apply butter. Let the butter sizzle and at last sprinkle parsley. Your tasty recipe is ready!
I hope you got an idea about the recipe and are excited to see the detailed recipe mentioned below. Please be with me till the end of the recipe, so that you don’t miss any step. Now let’s have at look at ingredients needed for making the recipe. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Airline Chicken– Since food for air travel needs to be prepared far in advance, airlines back in the day created a special cut of chicken breast that wouldn’t dry out as much as normal.
2. Pork Fry– Anyone can make this delicious pork fry recipe at their home by just following this simple recipe that I’ve mentioned.
3. Lobster Mushrooms– Lobster Mushroom is a kind of mushroom, although not a mushroom. The mold is formed on the mushroom by the attack of a parasite called Hypomyces lactifluorum on it.
4. Lemon Pepper Pork Chops– The bright flavour of lemon pepper seasoning will do wonders to the chops. You can bake them, grill or fry them as per your preference. But the recipe I am sharing with you involves baking them in an oven.
Ingredients For Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter
- 35 oz. Filet Mignon Steaks
- 4 tbsp Butter (softened)
- 1 tbsp Pepper (powdered)
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
The above are the ingredients that you’ll require to make a perfect juicy Ruth’s Chris steak butter at your home. You can easily get the ingredients at a nearby supermarket. But before visiting the supermarket, make sure to check out if you already have these available at your home. Now let’s see how much time will it take to make this mouth-watering recipe.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||20 Minutes||40 Minutes|
To make this recipe, you won’t have to wait longer. You can easily prepare it in almost 40 minutes and the recipe is good for occasions when you don’t have much time.
Steps To Make Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter
- First, preheat the broiler.
- To prepare the fillets, rub butter on both the top and bottom of the steak. Then, sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
- Now, put the fillets in the broiler and put them 5-6 inches apart from each other so that they don’t get burnt.
- Cook for the below timings to achieve the softness as per your requirement:
- For rare: Cook for 4-6 mins each side
- For medium-rare: Cook for 5-7 mins each side
- For medium: Cook for 6-8 mins each side
- For medium-well: Cook for 7-9 mins each side
- For well: 8-11 mins each side
- When the salmon fillets are perfectly cooked, put them on a ceramic plate. Then put butter on each of the fillets and let the butter sizzle.
- When the butter melts, sprinkle a pinch of parsley on top of it for extra taste.
Your tasty dish is ready! Add extra pinch of butter to make it even more perfect.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter
If you’re like me who is on a strict diet, then the below nutritional facts will help you a lot.
|Total Fat||31 g|
How to Make Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter | Video
Although this was an easy recipe but still you can have some doubts or queries, so make sure you watch the similar recipe video below to get your confusions cleared.
So, this was all from my side and now it’s your turn to try out this appealing recipe at your home. Please share your valuable reviews in the comment section below so that we can make our recipe even better. Don’t forget to check out the other delightful recipes on our site.