Many of us have tasted a few recipes that are made of minimal ingredients and spices. And yet they are so full of flavours. This gave me an idea to share a recipe that involves fewer ingredients and still be mouth-watering. The recipe I will be talking about is Lemon Pepper Pork Chops. It will be a perfect summer lunch recipe. The best part about this recipe is that you only require 4-ingredients to prepare it.
These will be the most tender chops you will ever eat. All age groups will love this recipe. So make sure you give it a try to win the hearts. It is an easy recipe to rely upon by you on a busy summer day when you do not have much time to prepare a time taking a meal. Once you make it from that moment, I can assure you that this recipe will regularly be on your menu.
The bright flavour of lemon pepper seasoning will do wonders to the chops. You can bake them, grill or fry them as per your preference. But the recipe I am sharing with you involves baking them in an oven. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Pork Fry– Anyone can make this delicious pork fry recipe at their home by just following this simple recipe that I’ve mentioned.
2. Airline Chicken– Since food for air travel needs to be prepared for in advance, airlines back in the day created a special cut of chicken breast that wouldn’t dry out as much as normal.
3. Lobster Mushrooms– Lobster Mushroom is a kind of mushroom, although not a mushroom. The mold is formed on the mushroom by the attack of a parasite called Hypomyces lactifluorum on it.
4. Pork Panko– Panko or panko bread is a type of bread crumbs from japan. They are made up of white bread and have no crusts in them. And today the recipe that we are about to make has this panko as the main ingredient.
What's In The Post
Ingredients for Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
|Lemon Pepper||1 tablespoon|
|Olive Oil||8 tablespoons|
|Worcestershire Sauce||4 teaspoons|
The ingredients needed to make this recipe are readily accessible in any supermarket. But before going to the mart, have a look in your pantry. No wonder you can even get them all or some of them in the pantry itself. Also, take a look at the time you will need to prepare this dish.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||35 minutes||50 minutes|
How wonderful it will be to get some tender pork chops in less than an hour. Well, then this recipe is for you. Give it a hand and you will see how perfect and easy it is to make tender meat chops. To do so, follow the instructions below.
Lemon Pepper Pork Chops Recipe
- Set the oven on preheat mode at 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C).
- For each chop, tear squares of tin foil to wrap and seal them completely. Coat each chop with some lemon pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon each of butter and olive oil in the middle of each tin square. Place peppered chops on the top of butter and oil. Now add 1 tablespoon each of butter and oil on the top of each chop. Also, put 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce over each chop.
- Wrap each chop tightly and place them on the middle rack of the oven. Bake them for 35 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Isn’t it a simple yet awesome recipe? It is for me. How about you? You can serve them with some salad or sautéed vegetables.
Nutritional Breakdown of Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
How to Make Lemon Pepper Pork Chops at Home | Video
If you prefer a step-by-step instructions of the recipe, watch the video I have added to make it easier for use.
Can’t wait to begin with the recipe? Try it and share your reviews in the comment section. Just in case you have any query related to the recipe, you can ask your questions in the comment section. If you liked this recipe, do share with your family and friends. Bon Appetite!