Crunchy Sushi Rolls are the most classic rolls ever. It can be served as an appetizer, snack as well as a side dish. A perfect delight, Crunchy Sushi Rolls is a must eat appetizer.
My mother introduced me to Crunchy Sushi Roll. She made absolute delicious rolls. While sharing the recipe for Crunchy Sushi Roll with me, she told me to use small nori wraps.
Also, she asked me to either use eel or oyster sauce for more yummy rolls, panko bread crumbs for crunchy rolls and cream cheese filling for the most perfect Sushi rolls. I applied them while making these crunchy rolls for the first time. She was quite impressed by the rolls I had made. They were crunchy, yummy and very delicious.
It’s quite easy to make the Crunchy Sushi Rolls in minimal time. In this article, I will be telling you how to make Crunchy Sushi Roll at home. Let’s check out the Crunchy Sushi Rolls Recipe.
Crunchy Sushi Rolls Recipe Ingredients required
|Cooked sushi rice or brown rice||1 cup|
|Imitation crab meat||3 sticks|
|Spicy mayo||2 tbsp|
|Eel or oyster sauce||1 tbsp|
|French fried onions||1/4 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Crunchy Sushi Rolls Recipe
- All the fillings are to be sliced into thin and long strips firstly.
- Take the sushi mat and place a plastic wrap over it.
- Next, add brown rice or cooked sushi rice.
- Now, another plastic wrap is to be laid over the top.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the wrap until a rectangle is formed which could accommodate nori wrap over it. It should be 1/2 inch thick.
- Now, take away the wrap from the top.
- With the shiny side facing up, lay nori wrap over the top.
- Next, imitation crab meat, avocado, cucumber, mayo and eel or oyster sauce is to be added.
- The sides of the underlying plastic wrap are to be pulled up in order to keep the rolls closer.
- Into a long cylinder, the rolls are to be pressed.
- Add the sauce- mayo, eel or oyster, French fried onions or bread crumbs.
- Cut the rolls using a sharp knife. In order to prevent them from sticking dip them in rice vinegar or water.
Nutritional Information of Crunchy Sushi Rolls Recipe
|Total fats||6 g|
|Net carbs||104 g|