Making Crunchy Sushi Rolls has never been easy but, now it is with this recipe. So today, I will share the recipe for these sushi rolls that you make at your home.
My mother first told me these rolls and made some for my brother and me. They were really awesome. So, I asked my mother for the recipe and she made them the next day in front of me. Now I have been making them for nearly the last 2 years and they are always perfect.
The main ingredients for making Sushi crunchy rolls are sushi rice, crab meat, wraps, cucumber, avocado, sauce and fried onions. Take fillings and add rice. Then add crab meat, avocado, cucumber, mayo and sauce. At last, add fried onions. Cut using a sharp knife and serve.
This was just an introduction to the recipe, don’t forget to check out the complete recipe with detailed ingredients, complete time and steps mentioned below. Make sure you follow the detailed recipe to make perfect rolls. Now let’s see the ingredients for making the rolls.
Ingredients for Crunchy Sushi Rolls
- 1 cup cooked Sushi or Brown Rice
- 3 sticks Imitation Crab Meat
- 1-2 Nori Wraps
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Eel or Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp spicy Mayo
- 1/4 cup French Fried Onions
Grab these ingredients at a nearby supermarket and get ready to make these Crunchy Sushi Rolls. Now let’s see how much time it takes to make sushi rolls.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Crunchy Sushi Rolls?
|Preparation Time||Additional Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||–||15 Minutes|
Making crunchy sushi rolls doesn’t take make much time and are ready in 15 minutes. Let’s see the steps to make these sushi rolls.
Steps to Make Crunchy Sushi Rolls
- All the fillings are to be sliced into thin and long strips firstly.
- Take the sushi mat and place a plastic wrap over it.
- Next, add brown rice or cooked sushi rice.
- Now, another plastic wrap is to be laid over the top.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the wrap until a rectangle is formed, which could accommodate nori wrap over it. It should be 1/2 inch thick.
- Now, take away the wrap from the top.
- With the shiny side facing up, lay nori wrap over the top.
- Next, imitation crab meat, avocado, cucumber, mayo, and eel or oyster sauce are to be added.
- The sides of the underlying plastic wrap are to be pulled up in order to keep the rolls closer.
- Into a long cylinder, the rolls are to be pressed.
- Add the sauce- mayo, eel or oyster, French fried onions, or bread crumbs.
- Cut the rolls using a sharp knife. In order to prevent them from sticking, dip them in rice vinegar or water.
Nutritional Breakdown of Crunchy Sushi Rolls Recipe
These are all the nutrtional facts about crunchy sushi rolls.
|Total fats||6 g|
|Net carbs||104 g|
How to Make Sushi Roll Recipe at Home | Video
There are a lot of steps in this recipe and you may get confused. So make sure, you watch this similar recipe video to get your doubts cleared.
Make and enjoy these crunchy sushi rolls with your loved ones. We are eagerly waiting for your reviews in the comment section below, so don’t forget to post one.