If you want to make a sweet and fun snack for your kids then, the rolls pretzel is the perfect one to make. All you need is square pretzels, rolls, and M&M’s. They get ready in no time and are a great treat.
The rolo pretzels used to be my favorite sweet treat as a kid. The sweet and rich taste of these chocolates topped pretzels is just mesmerizing. You can even include your kids in making this recipe as it is very easy to make. They can also feel the excitement and happiness of making something of their own.
To make rolo pretzels, lay the square pretzels on a baking tray. Top each pretzel with a rolo candy. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 3 minutes. When the rolo candy has softened, press an M&M into the top of it. The rolo pretzels are ready to serve.
Find the complete recipe for this delicious snack below.
1. Mary Berry’s Orange Drop Scones– This scone is named after a very renowned celebrity chef Mary Berry. This recipe is the best drop scones recipe ever. It has all the common ingredients like sugar, flour, butter, egg.
2. Egg Bagels– Egg bagels basically originated in Poland. Anyone can make this recipe at their home in just 30 minutes.
3. Spinach Frittata– This spinach frittata recipe is a really healthy and delicious breakfast recipe. This recipe consists of eggs, spinach and also, cheese.
4. Chocolate Glazed Donuts– If you love donuts then, you’ll love the chocolate glazed donuts. They are delicious, easy-to-make, and don’t take much time. If you want to make cafe-like donuts at home then, do give this recipe a try.
Rolos Pretzel Recipe
- 36 Square Pretzels
- 36 Rolo Candies
- 36 M&M’s
- Preheat your oven to 350oF.
- Align a sheet pan with parchment paper. You can also use a non-stick baking mat.
- Place the pretzels on the sheet pan in a single layer and keep one Rolo candy on the top of each pretzel.
- Bake them for about 3 minutes. Take them out from the oven and press one M&M into their top.
- Keep them still and let them set. Serve them. You can even store them for up to a week.
So that’s it for today. If you like this recipe, please let us know in the comments box below and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned for more such recipes and have a great time!