A healthy diet is everything for us. We always look for a diet that provides us with all the necessary nutrients. As per the latest research, including fruits in our diet can make us feel more energetic and keep ourselves fit and healthy.
Fruits are now being consumed by everyone who wants to have a simple yet nutritious diet. A similar fruit that is known for its various health benefits is pineapple. And today we, have got you an appetizer that will leave you mesmerized with its taste and known health benefits.
As you already know, the key ingredient of today’s recipe is pineapple and this recipe is called smoked pineapple. This recipe is a gem of its kind and tastes good. In this recipe, the pineapple is baked over a grill with some honey brushed on its surface. The smoky and grilled flavor makes it a treat for the tongue.
Wish to try some similar recipes with the best pineapple substitutes? Check these out and you won’t be disappointed for sure.
1. Sous Vide Pastrami– Sous vide is a technique used to cook meat into tender and moist meat. If you like your meat to be slowly cooked and taste smoky, then this recipe is for you.
2. Grilled Lamb Steak– If you love red meat, then Lamb Steak would surely be your favourite. I simply love it. Lamb meat has impressive nutrition and is perhaps the healthiest commonly available meat.
3. Bell Stuffing– Not only will this recipe be a useful baste for the turkey, but it can also be served as a side dish. It can be served with pumpkin soup. This stuffing is an American cuisine made with the oldest American spices.
4. Sweet Potato Crunch– Sweet Potato Crunch is buttery sweet potatoes mashed with brown sugar, buttermilk and topped with pecans and a crumble of flour and brown sugar. This is a perfect combination with turkey because of the crunch it gives.
What's In The Post
Ingredients for Smoked Pineapple
|Pepper Sauce||1 dash|
|Brown Sugar||½ cup|
|Melted Butter||3 tsp|
That’s all the ingredients that you need. Now let’s see for how long you have wait to get a bite of it. The complete time details are provided below.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||30 minutes||40 minutes|
Now we are all set to cook smoked pineapple and to do so, here are some few steps that you need to follow to get the most delicious smoked pineapple at home. Follow the steps and make it quickly.
Smoked Pineapple Recipe
- Peal and clean your pineapple with a knife or peeler and remove its hard seeds and other non-essential things.
- Now brush your pineapple with some honey, butter, salt, and thoroughly coat it with hot pepper sauce. Let it rest for about 20-30 minutes.
- Keep your fire grill ready and skew the pineapple to make it stand on the grill.
- Grill the whole pineapple on each side for about 2-3 minutes and keep it on the grill until grill marks appear on it.
It’s ready. Get your plate and have it along with your family. This smoked pineapple recipe is an excellent choice for your outdoor camping and everyone will love to have it.
Nutritional Breakdown of Smoked Pineapple
The nutritional breakdown of this recipe is done for your convenience in the table below. Have a look and note down the details you need.
How to Make Smoked Pineapple at Home | Video
For your assistance, I’ve added a recipe video below. After watching the video, it’ll be easier for you to try this dish at home.
So that’s it for today. If you like this smoked pineapple recipe, please let us know in the comments box below and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned for more such recipes and have a great time!