When I was in America staying at my cousins’ residence, she took me to a party at an open restaurant where I find a wide variety of food. But the one which I attracted me the most was the Myron Mixon Brisket.
I was very curious to know Myron Mixon Brisket Recipe but I was not able to find someone to whom I ask. After some time, I left the party but that curiosity was still in mind to know how they made it.
The next day, I asked my cousin to give the address of her friend where we were last night and I went to her to ask recipe of Myron Mixon Brisket which she gave so I can share it with my lovely people.
Today, I will share the Myron Mixon Brisket Recipe with my food lovers. But first, let’s see the ingredients which are required to make Myron Mixon Brisket at home.
Ingredients For Myron Mixon Brisket
|Beef Brisket||12-15 Pound|
|Beef Broth||64 ounce|
|Kosher Salt||1 Cup|
|Chili Powder||2 tbsp|
|Mustard Powder||2 tbsp|
|Onion Powder||2 tbsp|
|Garlic Powder||2 tbsp|
|Ground Cumin||2 tbsp|
|Cayenne Pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Kosher Salt||2 tbsp|
|Ground Black Pepper||2 tbsp|
To make Myron Mixon Brisket, you need a lot of patience because it is a very difficult and time-consuming dish. So, let’s see the exact time which we need in making the dish.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|6 Hours||4 Hours||10 Hours|
Finally, the wait is over for whom we are waiting is here. Yes, we are going to see Myron Mixon Brisket Recipe.
Myron Mixon Brisket Recipe
- Add beef broth and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk it until salt absorbs.
- In a large bowl add the ingredients of mixing bowl and barbecue rub. Stir vigorously to combine.
- From the top of brisket trim fat and skin.
- In a pan place the brisket and pour marinade over brisket and leave it in the refrigerator for a night.
- At 325°F pre-heat smoker and remove the brisket from marinade.
- In an aluminium pan place brisket with foil cover and place it in the preheated grill until the temperature reaches 205°F
- Remove brisket from smoker, leaving in a pan and covered in foil.
- In a warm place leave the brisket for 2 hours.
- On a cutting board place brisket removed from brisket.
- Across the grain slice the brisket and dip slices in au jus.
Now your Myron Mixon Brisket is ready to serve. Make it at your next party I bet everyone will love it.
Nutritional Information of Myron Mixon Brisket
Nowadays, everybody is conscious about their health that includes me as well. So if you are one of them, then I’ve added a nutritional breakdown of the Myron Mixon that I’ve mentioned above.
How to Make Myron Mixon Brisket at Home | Video
If I talk about myself, I am that type of person who loves to try new things while watching it live. For everyone out there like me, I’ve added a video of the recipe of Myron Mixon Brisket below.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. If you have any recipes that you like, do let me know in the comments section below. I’ll make sure it’ll get covered in thefoodxp blog.