Do you know? Sickle Pomfret is another name of Monchong. Hawaiian Monchong is a great source of healthy, extra lean protein. You can prepare fish in a number of ways.
This Recipe of Pan-Fried Monchong is a great choice for preparing a quick meal. When I came to know about this recipe, I realized that there are various ways of cooking Monchong at home. Today we will discuss one of the methods of cooking Monchong, that is Pan-Fried Monchog.
I know you all have a lot of questions in your mind regarding this particular recipe of Monchong but as you cover all the stages, you will automatically get the answer.
Today, I am going to share with you all the ingredients, procedures, and some facts about the Pan-Fried Monchong recipe. Firstly of all, let’s see how many ingredients are used in this recipe to make this dish delicious.
Ingredients for Pan-Fried Monchong
|All-purpose flour||1/2 Cup|
|Lemon (or plain) black peppercorns||7|
|Sweet Paprika||1 tsp|
|Dried Dill weed||1 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
|Onion Powder||1 tsp|
The ingredients we are going to use in Pan-Fried Monchong is easily available in the market. As we all are always in a hurry so, we can manage the time accordingly by the estimated time given below.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes||6|
Now, let me take you to a magical world where you will see the magic of this recipe while sitting at home. Check out the directions given below.
Pan-Fried Monchong Recipe
- Take a bowl, add salt, pepper, dill weed, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder into the flour and mix it gently.
- Then, take a paper towel and dry off the pieces of fish and make a coat on it with the seasoned flour.
- Take a large pan, heat the butter over a high flame until and unless it starts to foam.
- Put the coated pieces of fish in the pan and cook it for 5 minutes.
- When one of its sides gets cooked, turn it and again cook the other side for 5 minutes.
- When both the sides of fish get cooked, turn off the flame and take it outside in a dish.
- Let the fish rest for maximum of 3 minutes.
Serve it hot with a little squeeze of lime. Now your Pan-Fried Monchong is ready to serve in front of your family and friends and I hope they will like it.
Nutritional Facts of Pan-Fried Monchong
If I talk about myself, I am the kind of person who is very conscious about health. So, If you are also a health-conscious person like me, this Nutritional information will definitely help you.
How to Make Pan-Fried Monchong at Home | Video
Sometimes watching a video can really make the process of making something easy. That’s why I’ve added a video of the recipe below for you.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. Make it at your home and do share your experience with the Pan-Fried Monchong and tell me in the comments section below.