Have you tried McDonald’s McMuffin? I am sure you would have loved it. A perfectly roasted Canadian bacon and poached egg clubbed in between English muffins taste delectable. Above that, the melted gooey American cheese tastes even better. Prepare a replicate version of McDonald’s egg McMuffin at home with our knockoff recipe.
McDonald’s egg McMuffin is one of the most-loved breakfast sandwiches. To make McDonald’s Egg McMuffin, you need to slice and toast the English muffins. Cook the bacon. Then, crack the eggs into rings in the pan and cook.
Butter the muffins and put cheese slices over the lower half. Add the egg, bacon, and top with the other half. The knockoff McDonald’s egg Mcmuffin will be ready.
So, here we go! This was just a quick snippet of the recipe. Let’s start the detailed recipe now. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s McRib Sandwich – McDonald’s McRib sandwich is a delectable sandwich prepared with pork, spareribs meat, sandwich rolls, barbecue sauce, dill pickle, white onion, and salt. It is a full-fledged meal.
2. McDonald’s Tartar Sauce – McDonald’s tartar sauce is one of those sauces that is paired with fried snacks or nuggets. Making the tartar sauce is a child’s play.
3. McDonald’s Holiday Pie – McDonald’s holiday pie is a small parcel of crumbly, crispy, and creamy holiday pie. It tastes delightful and prepared in no time. Glazed with sprinkles the holiday pie looks appetizing and delicious.
4. McDonald’s Hash Browns – Perfectly browned and crispy McDonald’s hash browns are delicious. The texture of hash brown is firm and crunchy. Crunchy on the outside and melting soft on the inside the hash browns taste appetizing.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Egg McMuffin?
- Skillet – Take a small skillet for making poached egg and grillimg the bacon sausage.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Egg McMuffin?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Egg McMuffin?
- Eggs – Make a sunny side up eggs.
- Butter – Toast the English muffins with some butter.
- Canadian Bacon – Grill the bacon and club it in between the mcmuffin.
- American Cheese – Top the mcmuffin with a slice of American cheese.
- English Muffins – Club the sandwich in two eglish Mcmuffins.
- Canola Oil – Roast the bcaon using canola oil.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Egg McMuffin
1. Toast And Grill
Get started to roast the Canadian bacon in a skillet using canola oil. Then, make a poached egg and toast the English muffins with butter.
2. Club The Muffin
Place the poached egg on one half of the muffin, then top it with cooked bacon and American cheese. Cover it with the other half of McMuffin. You can also heat it up to melt the cheese. The knockoff McMuffin will be ready! Serve with your favorite sauces and dips.
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s egg McMuffin is an amazing breakfast option. Easy to make, and delicious to taste, the copycat McMuffin fills up your stomach. It has melty cheese and Canadian flavorful bacon sausage topped with a poached egg. All in all the McMuffin is a delightful meal.
McDonald’s Egg McMuffin Recipe
- Non-Stick Skillet
- 4 tablespoon Butter
- 4 English Muffins
- 4 slices Canadian Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 4 slices American Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- Split the muffins from the center and toast them.
- Take a non-stick skillet and keep it over medium heat. Add bacon and cook it on both sides for about 1-2 minutes until their color changes to brown.
- Meanwhile, remove the muffins from the toaster and apply butter on both of its inner sides and fill it with a slice of bacon.
- Using the same skillet, add some butter and place the egg rings in it. Grease them with some oil or butter as well.
- Crack an egg and pour it inside the rings. Cook them until they are solid and ready.
- Once ready, take them out of the rings carefully and place them on each piece of bacon.
- Now, add some cheese to the muffin on the top and fill it properly. Wrap or cover your McMuffin with foil or parchment paper and serve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a Mcdonald’s McMuffin?
McDonald’s Egg McMuffin costs you $3.9.
What is in a McDonald’s Egg McMuffin?
McDonald’s McMuffin has eggs, Canadian bacon, and melty American cheese clubbed in between English Muffins.
Are McDonald’s eggs fried or poached?
McDonald’s eggs are poached and not fried.
When did the sausage Egg McMuffin come out?
The sausage egg Mcmuffin was first introduced in 1972.
Does Mcdonald’s have a bacon egg and cheese McMuffin?
Yes, McDonald’s mcmuffin is loaded with bacon and poached egg along with melted American cheese.
This was it about the recipe. If you have any suggestions or queries, please mention them in the comments below. I would love to hear from you and help you. Till then, happy eating!