McDonald’s McRib Sandwich is a full-fledged delicious meal. Skip the drive-thru now and prepare a knockoff version of McRib sandwich in your kitchen. Amp up your culinary skills and become a food connoisseur with us. Keep reading to know more.
Cloning McRib sandwiches exactly like McDonald’s requires pork, spareribs meat, sandwich rolls, barbecue sauce, dill pickle, white onion, and salt. Prepare the McRib sandwich recipe and add it to your culinary list right away
Puree pork, water, and salt. Prepare patties from puree and freeze them. Grill the patties, dip them into juicy and flavorful barbecue sauce, and club in between the hoagie buns. McRib Sandwiches will be ready!
This was quick, wasn’t it? It was a summary of the recipe, but to make the McRib sandwiches just like they make in McDonald’s, make sure you need the full detailed recipe below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Caramel Frappe – McDonald’s caramel frappe is prepared with coffee, caramel syrup, lashing whipped cream, granulated sugar, vanilla ice cream, and coffee ice cubes. Just blend and you are good to go.
2. McDonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce) – This sauce is one of the most selling sauces of McDonald’s. The reason why McDonald’s special sauce is so popular is that it is affordable and can be prepared in a jiffy.
3. McDonald’s French Fries – McDonald’s French fries is prepared in no time. Crispy, fresh, and delicious French fries are a must-have recipe one should not miss.
4. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie – McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie is a refreshing drink prepared with fresh strawberries and banana. Make this refreshing drink right in your kitchen.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s McRib Sandwich?
- Blender – Blend the pork to form the ground pork patty.
- Parchment Paper – Freeze the pork patties by covering it with a aparchemnt paper.
How Much Time Will You Need To McDonald’s McRib Sandwich?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||30 Minutes||15 Minutes||50 Minutes|
What Ingredints Will You Need To Make McDonald’s McRib Sandwich?
- Ground Pork – Either take some ground pork or blend the pork meat using a blender.
- Barbecue Sauce – Dip the cooked pork patties in barbecue sauce for enehanced juicy texture and flavors.
- Butter – Grill the hoagie rolls with a tablespoon of butter.
- Canola Oil – Grill the patties using a canola oil.
- Dill Pickle – Assemble the sandwich by adding few slices of dill pickle.
- Salt – Add salt as per tyour taste.
- Hoagie Rolls – Take two loaf buns or hoagie rolls for clubbing the sandwich.
- White Onion – Add a few slices of white onion in the sandwich.
- Water – Blend the pork using water and salt.
Steps To Make McDonald’s McRib Sandwich
1. Gather The Staples
Blend the pork meat to form the ground pork. Make a long patty and put it in the fridge to firm it up for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, slice the onions and pickles.
2. Grill Drill
Grill the pork patties and cook on both sides until it is brown. When the pork patty is cooked, dip them into barbecue sauce letting the excess drip off. At the same time, warm up the hoagie buns using butter.
3. Put Together
Assemble the sandwich by first placing the pork patty on one half of the bun, then add the onion and pickle slices. Cover the sandwich with the other half and serve with your choice of dipping.
|Dietary Fiber||0.9 g|
How Will McDonald’s McRib Sandwich Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s McRib sandwich looks appetizing with glazed pork patty dipped in barbecue sauce. Above that, the pickles and onions add freshness to the sandwich. Pork patty, onions, and pickles are all clubbed in hoagie roll buns.
Mcdonald’s McRib Sandwich Recipe
- Parchment Paper
- 450 g Ground Pork
- Barbecue Sauce
- 8 slices Dill Pickle
- Canola Oil
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 46 inch Hoagie Buns
- ½ cup White Onion
- 3 tbsp Water
- Using a food processor, puree pork, sugar, water and salt until completely smooth.
- Make 4 equal patties of that puree on a nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Then, gently press another sheet of nonstick foil or parchment paper onto the top of those patties.
- Freeze those patties for few hours until they become solid.
- To make sandwiches, preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- In the meanwhile, slice the rolls to separate top and bottom.
- Using a pan, brown the faces of top and bottom.
- Now, using the same pan, cook those patties on each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let them cool for a while. Take a large bowl and pour 1 cup of barbecue sauce into it.
- Dip pork patties into the sauce using tongs or hands.
- Make sure patties are completely covered in sauce and then place them in a sandwich roll.
- Then put 2 pickle slices and 2 tablespoons chopped onion on patties.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the McRibs back at McDonald’s right now?
McRibs sandwiches are available at McDonald’s.
What kind of meat is in a McRib?
McRib sandwich offered at McDonald’s has pork meat clubbed in between hoagie buns.
Can you freeze the McRib sandwich?
Before you proceed to grill the pork meat, it is often better to freeze and firm it up for some time.
What is the price of a McRib?
McDonald’s McRib sandwich costs you $3.69.
Now, you don’t need to worry if your favorite McRib Sandwiches are not available at McDonald’s outlet. You can easily make them at home. Make sure you leave your suggestions, experience, and queries in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to check our other recipes. Till then, happy eating!