When I was a kid, my grandfather had a farm behind the house where he used to grow Pumpkins and my mother used to make Pumpkin pies from it and it was delicious one day, I was sitting with my mother and I asked her to make it again.
After some time, my mother brings Pumpkin Pie but when I had a bite of it and the taste is different and even more delicious and I asked my mother did you change your recipe and she said there is a chef Paula Deen I read her recipe and changed mine with her.
I asked her about the Paula Deen Pumpkin Pie Recipe and she narrated me the recipe and I decided to share my Paula Deen Pumpkin Pie Recipe with lovely and adorable people.
Come let’s see How Paula Deen Pumpkin Pie Recipe works.
Ingredients For Paula Deen Pumpkin Pie Recipe
|Package Cream Cheese, Softened||8-ounce|
|Canned Pumpkin, Mashed||2 Cups|
|Egg Yolk, Slightly Beaten||1|
|Eggs, Slightly beaten||2|
|Melted Butter||1/4 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tbs|
|Ground Cinnamon||1 tbs|
|Ground Ginger||1 tbs|
|Pre-Made Pie Dough||1 Piece|
|Whipped Cream||1 Box|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|45 Mins||50 Mins||95 Mins|
Paula Deen Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a pie pan place 1 piece of pre-made pie dough and press along the bottom and all sides.
- To make the pretty pattern pinch and crimp the edges together and after that put it back into the freezer for 1 hour to firm up.
- To cover the inside of the shell fit a piece of aluminium foil in it. Fill the shell up to with pie weights or dried beans( about 2) and put it inside the oven.
- Bake it for 10 minutes, bring the pie weights and foil out and again put the shell in oven and bake it for 10 minutes or until the crust looks dry and starts showing the colour.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer, in a large mixing bowl and also add pumpkin beat until combined.
- In the mixture add the sugar and salt, and again beat it until combined and add the eggs mixed with yolks, half-and-half, and melted butter and again beat to mix all the ingredients.
- For some flavours, add vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger and beat it for the last time.
- In a warm prepared pie crust pour the filling and bake for 50 minutes, or until the centre is set. On the wire rack place the pie and cool to room temperature.
- Cut the pie into slices and top it with whipped cream.
- Paula Deen Pumpkin Pie is ready to serve.
Nutritional Facts Of Paula Deen Pumpkin Pie