Any judgemental scoff can’t change our mind against Domino’s thin crust pizza. The crust of a pizza dough is what makes it scrumptious. Prepare this luscious copycat Domino’s thin crust pizza today with this recipe. Easy, quick, cheesy, and super thin crispy crust pizza is a delightful treat.
Make copycat Domino’s thin-crust pizza at home by using flour, salt, yeast, mozzarella cheese, BBQ sauce, oil, oregano, and the toppings of your sausages. Here, I have used fried sausages and bell peppers. Prepare the dough, then begin to dress the pizza and at last bake in the oven at 450℉.
Domino’s thin crust pizza is distinctively thin and unique. The sauces added are rich and flavorful. Moreover, the hot and shiny cheese tastes appetizing. This thin crust is a perfect deal for people who wish their taste of toppings to dominate the crust.
If you are excited to know this cakewalk recipe for Domino’s thin crust pizza, follow the list of equipment and ingredients below. Don’t miss out on the instructions mentioned in the article below. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Domino’s copycat recipes from our website.
1. Domino’s Pizza Dough – Domino’s pizza dough is a perfect fluffy pizza dough prepared at home with a handful of ingredients. This dough has the flavor of pizza seasoning and a mildly sweet and slime taste from salt and sugar. Yeast helps the dough to rise and makes it extra soft.
2. Domino’s Cheese Pizza – Domino’s cheese pizza is a soft and fluffy pizza with cheese loaded on top. The cheese layer has a mixture of white cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, Asiago, and Monterey Jack. This pizza is delicious has delicious pizza sauce layered over soft pizza dough with cheese mix on top.
3. Domino’s Pan Pizza – Domino’s pizza is a hand-tossed thin crust pizza. This pizza has smooth and fluffy dough. It’s loaded with cheese and is topped with mushrooms and veggies like bell pepper. The marinara sauce adds more flavor to the pizza.
4. Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza – Domino’s pepperoni pizza has slightly salty and fluffy pizza dough. It’s flavored with garlic powder black pepper, smoked paprika, and other aromatic spices. The pizza is topped with pepperoni sausages, Monterey jack shredded Mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Thin Crust Pizza?
- Pizza Tray – Use a pizza baking tray to achieve a fine and thin crust.
- Bowl – Take a large bowl to prepare the dough.
- Glass – Mix the yeast with sugar and water in a glass. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Rolling Pin – Roll the dough with a rolling pin to make a round shape.
- Cling Film – Cover the dough with a cling film and let it rest.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Thin Crust Pizza?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||1 Hour||25 Minutes||1 Hour 35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Domino’s Thin Crust Pizza?
- All-Purpose Flour – Make the dough by using all-purpose flour.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste in the flour.
- Yeast – Adding yeast mixed with sugar will raise the dough.
- Sugar – A teaspoon of sugar will help activate the yeast.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Use grated mozzarella cheese for achieving string cheese pizza.
- Italian Seasoning – You can add a teaspoon of Italian seasoning in the dough and sprinkle some on the top of pizza.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil will add moisture to the dough. Moreover, it also helps in achieving the finely thin and crispy crust.
- Barbecue Sauce – Here, we have added barbecue sauce. You can surely add any other sauces of your choice available.
- Fried Sausages – We have used fried chicken sausages. You can add your choice of toppings .
- Bell Peppers – Sausages pair well with the bell peppers.
Steps To Make Domino’s Thin Crust Pizza
Add the yeast with sugar in warm water for 10 minutes. Let the yeast get activated. Then take a bowl, add flour, salt, yeast mixture, a teaspoon of olive oil, and mix it until it is combined. Punch down to knead the dough. After kneading the dough, cover it with a cling film. Let it rest for an hour.
2. Roll n’ bake
When it is set to bake, roll the dough thinly in a round shape and put it in the oven for 5 minutes to pre-bake. Pre-baking your pizza crust will result in a thin and finely crisp crust.
3. Pizza Dressing
Slather some barbecue sauce all over. Place shredded cheese on the top and at last, add the fried sausages and bell peppers or your choice of toppings. You can add some more cheese on top and put it in the oven to bake at 450℉. Your thin crust pizza will be ready.
How Will Domino’s Thin Crust Pizza Look And Taste Like?
Domino’s thin crust pizza doesn’t overflow with the toppings. Thin, crispy, and less loaded this copycat Domino’s thin crust pizza is appetizing. The infused flavors of oregano and basil are delectable. Moreover, it’s healthy as it has less flour that means less gluten.
Domino’s Thin Crust Pizza
- 4 cups All-Purpose-Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Fried Sausages
- 1 cup Fresh Bell Peppers
- Mix salt, sugar, flour, and yeast mixture to make the dough. Knead it steadily until the dough is fluffy and stretchy. Let it rest for an hour.
- Shape the dough by using a rolling pin and place it in the oven to pre-bake.
- Slather the first layer of the dough with barbecue sauce. Then add grated cheese on the top following fried sausages and bell peppers. At last, shred some more cheese on the top.
- Put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes and your Domino’s pan pizza will be ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is thin crust healthier than thick?
Domino’s thin crust is healthier than thick-crust pizza because of its thinnest crust. Moreover, it is baked in less flour. Less flour, less gluten make it healthy.
2. What is dominos thin crust called?
Domino’s offers five different delish pizza crusts. Out of the five crusts, the crunchy thin crust is the thinnest crust from Domino’s.
3. How is Domino’s thin crust pizza?
Domino’s thin crust pizza is crunchy and crispy. The thin crust is loaded with fewer vegetables and feels light.
4. What is wheat thin crust?
Another thin-crust pizza at Domino’s is wheat thin crust. It is prepared in the pan by coating oil on all sides that make a crispy base.
Make a copycat recipe of Domino’s thin-crust pizza at home with the help of this article. Let us know how it goes in the comments section below.