Domino’s cheese pizza is all about cheese. The cheese that Domino’s uses are a mixture of mozzarella, white cheddar, and Monterey Jack in equal proportions. Domino’s cheese pizza is a fun-filled, delicious and satisfying meal. So let’s not waste more time and prepare this cheese pizza at home.
To make Domino’s cheese pizza, you need all-purpose flour, yeast, sugar, salt, oil, mozzarella, white cheddar, Monterey Jack, parsley, and other spices. First, prepare the dough by mixing flour, yeast mixture, salt, and sugar. Then for the sauce, take crushed tomatoes and some spices. Blend all of them to make the sauce.
Grease the pan, layer the rolled dough with cheese, and place it in the oven. The cheese pizza will be ready in just 20 minutes. In each bite of this cheese pizza, you will love the bold and fun twist of flavors. Remember, the thick, crispy crust can be achieved by placing the dough in an airtight container.
The recipe calls for Monterey Jack cheese. But if you want to add a touch of spice, add pepper Jack cheese. If you don’t have either, you can just use any of the pepper jack cheese substitutes.
Before you step forward to make a copycat Domino’s pan pizza at home, measure the ingredients according to the servings. Follow the entire article to make an exact Domino’s pan pizza at home. Check out the list of information mentioned below. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Domino’s copycat recipes from our website.
1. Domino’s Pizza Dough – Domino’s pizza dough is a perfect fluffy pizza dough prepared at home with a handful of ingredients. This dough has the flavor of pizza seasoning and a mildly sweet and slime taste from salt and sugar. Yeast helps the dough to rise and makes it extra soft.
2. Domino’s Pan Pizza – Domino’s pizza is a hand-tossed thin crust pizza. This pizza has smooth and fluffy dough. It’s loaded with cheese and is topped with mushrooms and veggies like bell pepper. The marinara sauce adds more flavor to the pizza.
3. Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza – Domino’s pepperoni pizza has slightly salty and fluffy pizza dough. It’s flavored with garlic powder black pepper, smoked paprika, and other aromatic spices. The pizza is topped with pepperoni sausages, Monterey jack shredded Mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese.
4. Domino’s Thin Crust – Domino’s thin-crust pizza is a thin and slightly crispy crust. The dough for this pizza is made with regular wheat flour and malted barley. This pizza is topped with fried sausages, bell peppers, mozzarella cheese, etc.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Cheese Pizza At Home?
- Pizza Tray – Bake your cheese pizza in a pizza pan.
- Saucepan – Boil the tomato puree mixed with condiments in a saucepan.
- Bowl – Take one large bowl to mix the dough batter.
- Glass – Activate the instant yeast in a glass of water.
- Blender – Use a blender to blend tomatoes for the pizza sauce.
- Rolling Pin – Shape your pizza dough with the help of a rolling pin.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Cheese Pizza At Home?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||1 Hour||25 Minutes||1 Hour 35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Domino’s Cheese Pizza?
- All-Purpose Flour – To prepare the dough, use 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Yeast Mixture – Take instant yeast to raise the dough and make it fluffy.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Sugar – Apart from adding sweetness, sugar is also used for fermentation and modifying the texture of baked goods.
- Vegetable Oil – Oil will improve the texture and adds refined flavor to the finished crust.
- Canned Crushed Tomatoes – Use canned crushed tomatoes for the base of your pizza sauce.
- Tomatoes Puree – A tablespoon of tomato puree will thicken the consistency of your pizza sauce.
- Sugar – Add a teaspoon of sugar to modify the texture of the sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Oil – Using oil in your sauce will enhance the flavors. Also, grease the pizza pan with some oil for achieving a fine crust.
- Dried Basil – Take a teaspoon of dried basil for savory and aromatic flavors.
- Oregano – Pizza sauce is made with oregano-based flavors. It brings out pungent, earthy, and peppery flavors.
- Garlic Powder – Garlic powder is mainly used to season the pizza sauce. It adds fresh, strong, and garlicky flavors.
- Black Pepper – A teaspoon of black pepper pairs well with the other spices added to the sauce.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Domino’s adds a mixture of cheese in their cheese pizza. Mozzarella cheese is one of the cheeses used.
- White Cheddar – It is another blend of pizza cheese. White cheddar cheese has a sharp taste.
- Monterey Jack – Monterey Jack is smooth and non-stringy cheese that has mild but more flavors than mozzarella.
Steps To Make Domino’s Cheese Pizza
1. Here We Dough
Put the instant yeast and sugar in a glass of water for speedy activation. Then, begin with preparing the pizza dough. Add flour, salt, yeast mixture, and water to a bowl. Punch down the dough and knead nicely. Smother some oil and cover the kneaded dough with a cling film. Let it rest for an hour.
2. Sauce Concoction
In a blender, add canned crushed tomatoes, tomato puree, a teaspoon of sugar, salt, oil, dried basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Blend it to get a smooth texture. Then add the blended sauce to a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
3. End Result
Lastly, grease your pizza pan with some oil. Roll your pizza dough in a round shape. Pre-bake for 5 minutes Slather the tomato sauce and coat the first layer. Then, add the mixture of shredded mozzarella, cheddar cheese, and Monterey jack all over. Put it in the oven to bake at the temperature of 450 ℉ for 20 minutes. Garnish it with the seasoning of your choice.
How Will Domino’s Cheese Pizza Look And Taste Like?
Treat your taste buds with an amazing lip-smacking Domino’s cheese pizza prepared at home. It looks cheesy, creamy, and with a fine crispy crust. Moreover, the homemade pizza tastes exactly like Dominos.
Domino’s Cheese Pizza
- Pizza Tray
- Rolling Pin
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Yeast Mixture
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 can Crushed Canned Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Tomato puree
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup White Cheddar (shredded)
- ½ cup Monterey Jack
- Gather all the ingredients mentioned in the article above.
- Mix instant yeast with sugar and water. Then for making the dough, add flour, salt, activated yeast mixture, and water.
- Knead the dough steadily, grease it with some oil, and let it rest for an hour.
- Prepare the sauce by blending crushed tomatoes, salt, sugar, tomato puree, sunflower oil, basil, and oregano. In a saucepan, boil the blended puree to attain a thick consistency of the sauce.
- Spread the dough on your pizza pan.
- Slather the tomato sauce on its first layer. Coat the second layer of pizza with a shredded mixture of mozzarella cheese and provolone cheese.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What kind of cheese does Domino’s use on their pizza?
Domino’s uses a mixture of mozzarella, white cheddar, and Monterey Jack to make their pizza dough. Sometimes they even use mozzarella combined with provolone.
2. Does Domino’s use real cheese?
Domino’s claims using a good quality of 100% real cheese for their both veg and non-veg pizzas.
3. Which is the best cheese for pizza?
To achieve a stretchy and creamy texture, mozzarella cheese is a perfect option.
4. What can you substitute for mozzarella on pizza?
White cheddar, provolone, gouda, parmesan, ricotta, and feta are the substitute cheese for mozzarella.
Follow this recipe to make your Domino’s cheese pizza at home. Share your cooking experience with us in the comments section below.